"Poggers ocean"Umisea writing team

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Something I hadn't considered, and I wonder how much it will play into these three and their growth, is how familiar the sad girls are with them already. All three were pretty well established before signing on with Sakana and all have had interactions in some form or another with some or all of Phase Connect.
Two of them are ex-tsunderia (Dizzy, Ember) and Jelly is pretty close with Lumi. Jelly was also formerly a part of MyHoloTV (as Manaka Umio if rrats are real) alongside Miori (who graduated, went to Tsunderia, and then became an indie) and Bae's roommate (Marcia Bellerose). Dizzy would be the closest to everyone if we believe the lemon woman because she was basically a second Muumi behind the scenes. I have no idea how close Ember is with everyone but; She likes guns, knife tricks, based video game genres, and camping so she'll mesh well with the majority of Phase fans.

hololive ruined /jp/

Two of them are ex-tsunderia (Dizzy, Ember) and Jelly is pretty close with Lumi. Jelly was also formerly a part of MyHoloTV (as Manaka Umio if rrats are real) alongside Miori (who graduated, went to Tsunderia, and then became an indie) and Bae's roommate (Marcia Bellerose). Dizzy would be the closest to everyone if we believe the lemon woman because she was basically a second Muumi behind the scenes. I have no idea how close Ember is with everyone but; She likes guns, knife tricks, based video game genres, and camping so she'll mesh well with the majority of Phase fans.

a little bit thotish for me but perfect women doesn't exist.

nightowl

Who?
Ember's voice is pleasant. I probably like her the most of the three despite the weakest "branding" compared to the other two. Before the debuts, my impression was pretty much formed and still fairly unchanged. I think they're all good moves on Fishman's part as additions to the company. From what I've caught recently, it seems he's signed on more dedicated managers for different avenues for their talents (e.g. a music-oriented manager, etc.) So diversifying the talent strength as well is a smart move. It seems Dizzy's brief managerial experience that she took in Tsunderia is also an asset behind-the-scenes already in Phase as far as mediating some of the menhara with the entire roster.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
*Wrong thread*

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Y tho

Screenshot_20230528-185248_YouTube.jpg

Important Edit: Screenshot_20230528-190010_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She's so cute, bros. (please don't go Yuko im fucking begging)

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Since I know Dizzy is likely to read this... her audio is actually better, it peaks less, has less noise, and it sounds less like she's eating the mic. Still peaks a bit especially when she moves closer to the mic. I think there's more adjustment that can be made but its harder to tell where to go. The overall sound still emphasizes the raspy bits with no real bass, and the very breathy parts. The sibilance is also still extreme, probably just how she talks + her lisp, but it really puts a ssss after pretty much every syllable. Feels like small EQ adjustments is mostly where to go from here.

Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I can only say one thing about Dizzy
4ksy0f.jpg

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Let's check the stars....

View attachment 27739
1685136614150-png.27378

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Allright, I'll sub. I don't mind getting burned twice

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Godfucking dammit, I've been listening to Dizzy the entire stream, The fucking MOMENT I look, I see Nolan!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Godfucking dammit, I've been listening to Dizzy the entire stream, The fucking MOMENT I look, I see Nolan!
You see Nolan I raise you. I see this dude on every stream I watch

Screenshot_20230528-202623_YouTube.jpg
I'm having a Tyler Durden moment over here

EDIT: Shit I be seeing him now too

Screenshot_20230528-203118_YouTube.jpg
EDIT: Day 2 and shes already getting parasocial. If we hear anything about bread and plushies we are so fucked

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Dizzy wants to be an attack helicopter and made copter sounds. This eldritch abomination is such a goof

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Cross posting from main thread

Negzana

Cross posting from main thread

She isn't bad but when it comes to Phase Connect I am so used to autistic screeching and rants about tumblr fanfiction or RL freakouts or reaction videos to either that this feels a bit awkward.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She isn't bad but when it comes to Phase Connect I am so used to autistic screeching and rants about tumblr fanfiction or RL freakouts or reaction videos to either that this feels a bit awkward.
We can make her worse.

Top Bottom