"You fucking retard"Kotoka Torahime

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So two women lesbian'd so hard they fused? Should keep that in mind if one of the girls in Phase goes missing and another develops heterochromia.
not as gay as steven universe bullshit tho so its good

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I know it's likely not but my KH autist ass is loving that Yoko Shimomura esque bgm

What I got out of that was a terminal Ill girl fused with another to be healed interesting

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's either an ill girl or a someone who's on the verge of death because she had a Miko outfit as well

Possibly a human sacrifice?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know it's likely not but my KH autist ass is loving that Yoko Shimomura esque bgm

What I got out of that was a terminal Ill girl fused with another to be healed interesting
She joined Phase Connect. So now instead of being terminally ill, she's become mentally ill.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Cool vid is cool.
I liked the piano dissonance at the end, it was a nice touch to add to the already striking visuals.

hylic

nn.PNG

That's a lot of what I assume to be ad views, but not unreasonable (about $2000 in value)

Bronze

If she what?

DeepL:
Loki:I want to protect Memori's sleep.

Memory: If Loki sleeps with me, I think I will be able to recover my daily rhythm.

Awoogers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Female Vtubers try not to be Lesbians (Impossible Challenge).

Brapfiend

There's some interest in who's getting the ads for this gen, so thought I might as well mention I (Western hemisphere, no vpn) just got an ad for them while watching Ollie's Palworld vod from earlier today. I don't know if that means anything to anyone though.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Memory can't be Mikeneko
She is not but sadly she is one of her sisters now, she updated her profile and linked to Rushia/Miguel artist

1705858590836.png

Fishman decided to tap into the powers of the Menhera Prime lets see how that plays out for him

Bronze

She is not but sadly she is one of her sisters now, she updated her profile and linked to Rushia/Miguel artist

View attachment 61883

Fishman decided to tap into the powers of the Menhera Prime lets see how that plays out for him
Artist is good. Both her and Michael cat is pretty cute. I hope she doesn't try to interact with her though. if we leave her alone, she can't hurt us, right?

E: Pic of her model

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi hinted at some Phase news potentially in a few hours. She had to check current JP time to figure out the time frame, so something to look out for.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
if we leave her alone, she can't hurt us, right?
I dont know man there is scientific and peer reviewed proof that sharing artist can spread the crazy, just look at Haachama sisters

Awoogers

View attachment 61883

The fact that her color scheme just literally screams jirai kei is also a menhera material as well so getting rushias papa is like stars aligning

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are the JPs subs still getting culled by youtube? They were all like 100 subs higher yesterday.

Bronze

The fact that her color scheme just literally screams jirai kei is also a menhera material as well so getting rushias papa is like stars aligning
Isn't that also Aqua's color scheme? Is she menhera i never watched her?

Are the JPs subs still getting culled by youtube? They were all like 100 subs higher yesterday.
Seems so. I'm certain at least one of them was over 800 subs today.

Awoogers

Isn't that also Aqua's color scheme? Is she menhera i never watched her?

Seems so. I'm certain at least one of them was over 800 subs today.
Aqutan has a more pastel color palette with a light blue and pink and she's just a massive introvert

Kokoros color scheme just screams jirai to me because it's pinked contrast with a darker tone

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Aqutan has a more pastel color palette with a light blue and pink and she's just a massive introvert

Kokoros color scheme just screams jirai to me because it's pinked contrast with a darker tone
Yeah that's not baqua, she looks more like baby irys.

Top Bottom