Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
>We get more deep voiced vTubers like Ange Katrina
latest

>It's for the JP branch
FISHMAN!:pikameepain:
There's no better time to learn japanese than now. You can learn from osmosis, making sense of the words by reactions, like I did, or you can visit the thread here, it's pretty good. On that note, Ange zatsus are godlike, I wish western vtubers tried to immitate her, even if it's just the radio show bit, it's hilarious.

On the girls, I know Fishman is chinese, but really? On the face like this?
1705880951071.png1705880999816.png
The other girls sound cute and well paired with their avatars: fairy is schizo bait, catgirl is for people that like Sanrio and the bunny is sexo.
Last but not least, I must summon @SandyCat to know Kannagi's gender (the one with homophobia in their eyes).

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
There's no better time to learn japanese than now. You can learn from osmosis, making sense of the words by reactions, like I did, or you can visit the thread here, it's pretty good. On that note, Ange zatsus are godlike, I wish western vtubers tried to immitate her, even if it's just the radio show bit, it's hilarious.

On the girls, I know Fishman is chinese, but really? On the face like this?
View attachment 61888View attachment 61889
The other girls sound cute and well paired with their avatars: fairy is schizo bait, catgirl is for people that like Sanrio and the bunny is sexo.
Last but not least, I must summon @SandyCat to know Kannagi's gender (the one with homophobia in their eyes).
Is that the one on the right? Avatar looks like a guy but I dunno what they sound like

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
(Catch-up reply)
Someone gave context for what they are saying in the tease

Thats a lot of coincidences though.
> Kurofune showgirl (think broadway)
So basically, one of Beryl's strongest genres. At this point I feel like the cope tank is simultaneously empty and about to explode.

She is not but sadly she is one of her sisters now, she updated her profile and linked to Rushia/Miguel artist

View attachment 61883

Fishman decided to tap into the powers of the Menhera Prime lets see how that plays out for him

Amoeba

awawawawawa

seenister

Phase Connect ads at Shibuya Crossing omg
vtuber-phase-connect-jp-debut-teaser-02.jpg

My worries were unwarranted. Fish is actually going all in. This shit must have been so expensive.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
My worries were unwarranted. Fish is actually going all in. This shit must have been so expensive.
Not hiring warehouse workers lets you save money.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not hiring warehouse workers lets you save money.
Fishman has been playing Palworld before everyone else, captured some humans and sent them to work!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Sakana is running the ad for just today, right?
Running it for the whole week would be crazy.

seenister

Sakana is running the ad for just today, right?
Running it for the whole week would be crazy.
It says in the same article that it's running until the 28th.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Google Translate:
"Please let me tell you a little bit.

When we were in the midst of auditioning for the first generation of Phase Connect, Babygori burst into life, and at regular meetings, Babygori would sometimes appear while saying "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa". And Baby Gori will be 3 years old next month.

In other words, the first generation is already in its third year.

Everyone is doing their best right now.

It has been moved to tears"
https://twitter.com/papagorirasan/status/1749240008949813701

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

THE BALLS of this fucking fish!!! :iryswooo:
To think they were seen as a fucking scam by people and talents to have ads in japan and maybe a 3d event this year if the nods of the girls are to be believed. You can call me biased but you can't deny that out of the other corpos phase is the one that has been run the best for everyone involved.
Still fuck you fishman I WANTED THOSE HAGS IN THE EN SIDE :urtearingmeapart:

Bronze

Man the producer teased this, so cool. I hope someone gets a proper video of it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

image.png

Whew lad, that's some fucking numbers. Hopefully that'll get a decent JP showing. Good job Fish, let's hope this works.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Good article but I wish they mentioned Nasa, Iori and Michi too, at least in passing.

Bronze

Loki and Memory put shorts. Loki teases a song and Memory's too flat I guess, not sure.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi actually mentioned today that she spoke to Papa Gorira for the first time yesterday, and that he's a super nice guy. Very wholesome Tweet from him.

Timestamp:

Right before and a bit after that is when she mentioned something being revealed today. And no doubt, the ads were what she was teasing at. Very impressive. I hope it does well for Phase because it's definitely clear Fishman is willing to invest to push Phase in this market now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>the two loli characters have the most subs while the hag has the lowest
OIP.jpg

seenister

Top Bottom