"I know people are weak to cow milk. So am I. But there's so many alternatives. So many other nuts you can milk"Banzoin Hakka

Pikamee Graduation Thread

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
God dammit they actually got Pikamee to quit. Fuck these activists screwing with such a sweet and harmless girl like her that she gets to the point of ending her career.

Jesus Fucking Christ, she was the one who got me into V-Tubers with her “Let’s Kill Da Hoe” clip. This is just sad.

I’m going to miss this crazy kettle.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Maybe she was trying to get out of VOMs and go fully indie, but Gyari would not sell her the character, so she is gonna rebrand.

:takocope::magnicope::pikaufuk:
Talentfreedome?:talentfreedom:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Kalion

:)

hylic

This seems so sudden considering how the popup store hasn't even started yet. I can't think of any reason to just leave VOMS and tomoshika considering how good her contract was.

edit:

TOTAL TRANNY DEATH NOW

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
what a fucking time to reach 2k

chihirogumi

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Its the sites Y2K disaster, or P2K disaster?

Edit: why can't i rate someone's post as copium.

Edit2: my sense of superstition and dread is now telling my to worry about pages 2012 and 2020.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I think she will most likely become a VShojoJP under a new name. There's no chance she's done with her streaming career and her voice/laugh isn't exactly hard to find and far from easy to hide.

I don't think she would have been permitted by contract to audition for Holo or Niji, so it's most plausible she quit to then open talks with joining and sidestepping the usual 'audition process'.

The timing is interesting though as it comes only a day after not one but two of the Indies I watch regularly started signifying they 'got in' somewhere. I won't name names yet but I will when I have something more concrete to share.

It's just that season, y'all. Open season.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Can't say the pessimist in me wasn't expecting this, but god damn does this hurt. I'm a daredemo daisuki, but I've always had a soft spot for Pikamee in particular since the "let's kill da ho" clip got me into chuuba.

Twitter, not even once. :pikaufuk:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I’ll be sharing some clips of Pikamee here to remember her by.

Pikamee and da hoe feat. Tomoshika
Can't say the pessimist in me wasn't expecting this, but god damn does this hurt. I'm a daredemo daisuki, but I've always had a soft spot for Pikamee in particular since the "let's kill da ho" clip got me into chuuba.

Twitter, not even once. :pikaufuk:
Comrade…

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Well we know where Tenma stands

1677679559996.png

Last edited:

Angus

Man, this sucks. Well all I can do is wish the best for her. All I can say is damn.. It won't be the same without her honestly. Fuck.

UberSoldat

USS IOWA

I fucking hope to God that the cries of acceptance from the freaks that made the innocent cower shall fall on deaf ears, Their careers on the internet burn to the ground and the ashes be blown into obscurity, And their face be laughed off the internet never to return again. I won't be transphobic but I won't answer their cries of inequality and abuse when they do the fucking same.

Pikamee for JP7 I believe.

chihirogumi

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Like many others, Pikamee was my introduction to vtubers.

Back in 2020 I'd literally never heard of vtubers. Before he got into drugs I used to watch Glink occasionally. Then he made this video;

Timestamp included to when Pikamee comes in. That's what got me into vtubers. The rest is history.

I will never forgive them.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

I think this sums up my feeling better than any comment.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
they actually got Pikamee to quit
That's why we must hunt them down without prejudice, it won't be long till they hunt down one of your oshi, instead of waiting for that to happen is time to get on the offense before they target another one

Top Bottom