Pikamee Graduation Thread

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I completelly agree with my state media about nuking USA

kestraline

Early Adopter
I'm sick and tired of this.

Even more sick and tired that when you think about it all, people like Froot are the ones who get to survive this.

THE TEA KETTLE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE FUCKING PUSHED OUT.

God I hope she doesn't do something dumb like go to vshitshow JP as a new character after, don't do that, please.....

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There is no helping these creatures is there?

Even as she announces her graduation by the end of the month, they have to go and make it about themselves. "It's about to get worse for us trans-vtubers", "those bigots", "muh victimhood", "me, me, I'M THE VICTIM HERE".

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Even more sick and tired that when you think about it all, people like Froot are the ones who get to survive this.

If you have no dignity you have nothing that somebody else can attack you over.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Her quitting streaming all-together seems like the most likely outcome.
I know but accepting that fucking hurts and I don't want to. I've been a fan of GYARI, his banger songs and cute art for 5+ years. I was there when VOMS was announced, during debut and followed them for months afterward. The only reason I know what Nijisanji is is because Pikamee's first ever collab outside VOMS was with Hana Macchia. The VOMS girls weren't my first experience with vtubers but they got me to understand what exactly vtubing is about, how fun it can be and how much work goes into it. Monoe's termination fucked me up hard and I thought that would be the end of it but here we go again and I'm just. Really fucking tired.

Rant tax. This will always be my favorite debut introduction. No one makes music quite like GYARI.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
BROTHERS I WANT BLOOD FOR THE TEA KETTLE

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Also a bit change of topic amidst this sudden wave of wanting to grab a AR-15 and Noose before barging into a place with weird flag on it, but do anyone here keep their eyes on NijiEN Zaion Lanza's PL?

Heard something about the PL twitter account changing the bio, but I'm not sure.

UberSoldat

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Tenma had to clarify but she is in a chili pepper tier spicy mood.

Archive
Edit: More reactions
Ironmouse

The mouse tweet kinda irks me because I didn't see her really say anything in support of her other than that very milquetoast bit about "pls don't harass people that's bad". She already left a sour taste in my mouth with the Nux drama but her not saying shit in defense of two of her OG friends leaves me wondering just how addicted to money she's become.

Hmmmmm. Changing the narrative about the harassment, I see?

Yeah they are already going full tilt and trying to claim this is all just some evil plot by le ebil rightoids to be "transphobic"
Which is a misnomer anyway. I feel no fear of vermintide. I only feel a complete, utter and total hatred toward them.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
To breakup some of the Pika talk for a moment Rie got conjunctivitis

Archive

Last edited:

chihirogumi

The mouse tweet kinda irks me because I didn't see her really say anything in support of her other than that very milquetoast bit about "pls don't harass people that's bad". She already left a sour taste in my mouth with the Nux drama but her not saying shit in defense of two of her OG friends leaves me wondering just how addicted to money she's become.
Unless that's what you were referring to, Mouse did make a more forceful rebuttal to the Twitter freaks harassing Silvervale, basically telling them to fuck off. The news did just break so I'd wait for her to possibly address it in her next stream. I'm sure she will since they collabed before and is probably bummed about it right now. I understand she made mistakes, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
God dammit they actually got Pikamee to quit. Fuck these activists screwing with such a sweet and harmless girl like her that she gets to the point of ending her career.

She's even deleting all her videos after March 31st passes too. Crazy.
I'll be providing every available archive I could find later, if needed I'll try to make a thread like Yugo's after her graduation date too
That said I'm really sad about this news, pikamee was one of the early vtubers I watched, her energy and kettle laugh will be missed dearly
It's really unfortunate that she was put in a horrible situation against le vermintide right after having to take care of her sick family too, the timing is just all around bad for her. godspeed on your next career kettle woman

Also a bit change of topic amidst this sudden wave of wanting to grab a AR-15 and Noose before barging into a place with weird flag on it, but do anyone here keep their eyes on NijiEN Zaion Lanza's PL?

Heard something about the PL twitter account changing the bio, but I'm not sure.
Putting this for comparison:
New one
Screenshot 2023-03-01 220617.png

The old one I took from one of archive link for her likes tab
Screenshot 2023-03-01 215407.png

Yeah, slight change on the bio... high chances that she's getting booted out of niji now
Edit: changed the first image because she wiped out the "graduated" part on her name too on the newer screenshot

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Hmmmmm. Changing the narrative about the harassment, I see?
Troon gaslighting already getting revved up and in effect. It didn't actually happen, it was exaggerated, Pikamee was a true and honest rat in the vermintide alongside them anyways so she can't possibly have been upset by their actions, it was all a false flag, and - most importantly - trans people are the real victims of their bad behaviour because they should be immune from consequences. Always got to be innocent and the heroes of the story.
If you've seen this shit play out once you've seen it a thousand times.

chihirogumi

USS IOWA

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif.png
She seems to be the next on the chopping block, unfortunately.

Archive her tweets, please, people. She us gonna be gone soon enough.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:
Top Bottom