"Phase Connect but we're not connecting!"Kureiji Ollie

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Salado

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
I'd say the have more Moor blood than Jewish's. Just like Southern Spain.
You underestimate the Jewish migration after the conquest of Judea.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Honestly better than going through hundreds of pages of ThhrangxReticule flirting.
The thhrangussy is a disgusting janny and I would not flirt with it.

Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

You underestimate the Jewish migration after the conquest of Judea.
The Roman conquest of Judea and Diaspora? Oh, I know about it. But like in Spain most Jews GTFO of there after the Muslim conquest. I mean, it's The Merchant of Venice and not The Merchant of Palermo for a reason.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
Pippa so cute. I love the pink anime rabbit.
Hello Pippa thread.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa so cute. I love the pink anime rabbit.
Hello Pippa thread.
What? This is the discussion thread of whether or not Italians are blacks and if the Moors had anything to do with the jews. Pippa is gone friend

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What? This is the discussion thread of whether or not Italians are blacks and if the Moors had anything to do with the jews. Pippa is gone friend
I've never heard of Pippa Pipkins before. Sounds like some sort of gay thing tbh.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What? I thought this was the Reti-thhrang variety hour not the non white discussion thread.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
the reti-thhrang what? marriage? sheesh. See, this is what happens when you leave these two unchecked.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
the reti-thhrang what? marriage? sheesh. See, this is what happens when you leave these two unchecked.
This is what happens when you control them, leave them unchecked and this thread would turn into a bizarre ERP containment zone.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Are we still supposed to be hotlinking to external image hosts like imgur and catbox etc. to reduce server load? How do you thumbnail those? Should we just hotlink a manually resized version of the image (not the adjustment in the forum interface but reduced resolution in an image editor program), and also provide a link to the full size if it's relevant?

Topo Chico

Are we still supposed to be hotlinking to external image hosts like imgur and catbox etc. to reduce server load?
Not that I'm aware of.
How do you thumbnail those?
I only use imgur and you cant resize those, don't know about the others.
Should we just hotlink a manually resized version of the image (not the adjustment in the forum interface but reduced resolution in an image editor program), and also provide a link to the full size if it's relevant?
You could, but I think you can just embed/upload here
:botanshrug:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Upload to an external host, grab the direct URL to the image, and paste it into the Insert Image -> URL box, then you can drag it to make it smaller so it doesn't stretch the page.

The downside to this is that free image hosts aren't always the most reliable and sometimes just die out of nowhere causing the links to break, but it's better than crashing the server by directly uploading everything I guess.

Eureka

Postal rrat

chinshilla

kingcaid

Makes me happy seeing Thhrang feels reacting to a jong stream. Ni hao comrade I knew you'd come around!

Top Bottom