"Even if she's dead, she still looks cute"Axel Syrios

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've just realized that the one time in recent memory where Metokur decides to stream on a Sunday instead of his regular Saturday timeslot is when Pippa is sick and so he's not even avoiding an overlap like with what usually happens. I'm annoyed by this.
:annoyedpippa:

Salado

If the image I want to post is too big, I just upload it to imgur and drop the link here.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Where does it even say that it's jong? Am I retarded?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've just realized that the one time in recent memory where Metokur decides to stream on a Sunday instead of his regular Saturday timeslot is when Pippa is sick and so he's not even avoiding an overlap like with what usually happens. I'm annoyed by this.
:annoyedpippa:
And Thhrang will insist he doesn't have autism.

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Do you really want us to answer that? :smugpipi:
We all regularly congregate to converse about a retarded woman larping as a pink rabbit on YouTube. We're all retarded, friend.

I mean, that's a mahjong emote.
She uses a bunch of shit for her placeholder thumbnails though. I'm not sure this guarantees a jong stream.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Upload to an external host, grab the direct URL to the image, and paste it into the Insert Image -> URL box, then you can drag it to make it smaller so it doesn't stretch the page.

The downside to this is that free image hosts aren't always the most reliable and sometimes just die out of nowhere causing the links to break, but it's better than crashing the server by directly uploading everything I guess.
null in that link specifically says dragging to resize in the post doesn't solve the problem the thumbnail directive is meant to fix, but if its a massive image then i could see it at least making it viewable.
I only use imgur and you cant resize those, don't know about the others.
half the time the imgur embeds on here just show a blank image for me.

View attachment 71434
I'm not reading 100 pages to see if there was anything dug up on her, so just tell me: am I going to live to regret this post?
I had this in my quotes but forgot to reply. She's kinda Jamaican - lives close enough. Caribbean maybe is a better term? idk. She seems really sweet and really nerds out about VR tech. She also knows a lot about vtubing, a lot more than i suspect the average vtuber does - calls herself a "lurker". She's very thoughtful and smart. I recommend.

Salado

I'm so proud of this retarded community.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She uses a bunch of shit for her placeholder thumbnails though. I'm not sure this guarantees a jong stream.
:optimistic:

It's been a while since the last jong stream, she needs to get it out of her system.

null in that link specifically says dragging to resize in the post doesn't solve the problem the thumbnail directive is meant to fix, but if its a massive image then i could see it at least making it viewable.
Yeah if it's an absurdly huge image then resize it first so it doesn't take forever to load, but if it's just a bit bigger than is comfortable to view on the page then adjusting the size in the post window works fine.

half the time the imgur embeds on here just show a blank image for me.
imgur seems to have a bunch of blocks on it, it doesn't work with certain VPN servers and I think it uses some kind of fingerprinting since I have to open up a different browser entirely to view it on days where it's deciding to be difficult.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Half the time the imgur embeds on here just show a blank image for me.
Imgur seems to have a bunch of blocks on it, it doesn't work with certain VPN servers and I think it uses some kind of fingerprinting since I have to open up a different browser entirely to view it on days where it's deciding to be difficult.
I've been using Imgbb. It still has my Jason bear.
jason-the-polar-bear.png

JMForte

Was posted on /pcg/ apparently Pippa is in the big Pixel Link minecraft SMP server. Minecraft ARC 2.0 soon.
PippaMC.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

JMForte

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom