"Ahem agham, ugh I just choked on my saliva"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

famous artist pipkun

Or, you know, a really bad sinus infection :smugpipi:

In all seriousness though, if this is her first time having it she's probably going to be taken on a ride (in my personal experience, the covid vaccines do fuck all to either blunt the impact or prevent you from getting it). It's been what, a week since offkai? She might get that lovely covid experience where she almost gets better and then it gets like 10x worse for another week.

Fun shit, rip yabbit. Hope she doesn't have the stomach symptoms, that shit was fucking terrible
shes out for 2 weeks. and then who knows with the 2024 months long whooping cough

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DTrp

Topo Chico

They wear the mask when they're sick, not to prevent illness, can you Amerifats not find the middle ground of sensibility?
Are you larping as japanese now like Pippa?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
They wear the mask when they're sick, not to prevent illness, can you Amerifats not find the middle ground of sensibility?
This is definitely where a lot of masking messaging messed up. Have to assume there was a profit motive in trying to get everyone masked when only the people sick needed to.

Salado

DTrp

Presenting these bug-chaser streams in honor of fag month for you bored capipis:

Pippa promoted spider-tuber Bugbugh is playing undertale

another bug based option if you think undertale is gay, beribug is playing mgsv.

famous artist pipkun

Anyone else watch the King of the Hill episode

"Transnational Amusements Presents: Peggy's Magic Sex Feet"

reminds me of pippa and her fee-hee-hee-eet

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This is definitely where a lot of masking messaging messed up. Have to assume there was a profit motive in trying to get everyone masked when only the people sick needed to.
I don't think it was a profit motive, I think it was an assumption that the public was too fat and stupid to understand the proper usage. Dr. Fuckup even admitted he lied about the efficiency of masks early up because he thought the public would use them as condom by mistake.

RedRage

Something good came from tonight at least

FlappyBat

Pippa browsing through random cute animal videos with her using tts like Airi did would be immensely more entertaining and probably healthier for her than the current twitter rage.

RedRage

Pippa browsing through random cute animal videos with her using tts like Airi did would be immensely more entertaining and probably healthier for her than the current twitter rage.
She would get made fun of all stream for ESLing the TTS and go into a fit. :whatastory:

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Counterpoint: she's getting closer and closer to dropping gamer words at someone, and I'd rather her get banned from Twitter than YouTube.

DTrp

Counterpoint: she's getting closer and closer to dropping gamer words at someone, and I'd rather her get banned from Twitter than YouTube.
what difference would it make at this point anyway?

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I don't think it was a profit motive, I think it was an assumption that the public was too fat and stupid to understand the proper usage. Dr. Fuckup even admitted he lied about the efficiency of masks early up because he thought the public would use them as condom by mistake.
When are people going to learn that people are less likely to act like idiots if you don't treat them like idiots?

Topo Chico

the people sick needed to.
N95 masks only blocks 95% of .3 µm and greater. Covid is smaller than that. Wearing a mask while sick may stop larger infected matter, such as snot globules or spittle, but it does not block the aerosolized covid from your breath (median covid size is .1 µm).
Even in the best case scenario where the sick are wearing N95s they're still infecting people by going outside and breathing. It's just Hanlon's Razer with credentialism. Some idiot with a degree or in a position of power bullshits about how to stay safe and the rest repeat, regardless of the effectiveness.

Masking is just theater.
When are people going to learn that people are less likely to act like idiots if you don't treat them like idiots?

Top Bottom