"You guys called me a 'scaly' so I'm gonna make fun of you guys too; Because I said that I would smash the pokemon that we're riding on right now. I don't trust any man who likes Gardevoir, because I know they wanna smash Gardevoir... I know this, this is a fact... it's a MEME!"Amanogawa Shiina

PIPPAPOSTING V2

ADWInmate

NGL everyone who's retarded enough to believe him won't care what Kirsche says. He's the definition of a malicious dramabait hasbeen and his audience seems to match.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
what if meat pippa is cute but low self esteem so she thinks she sugly?

what if meat lumi is ugly but high self esteem (jew buff) so she thinks shes pretty until surrounded by pretty women?.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
what if meat pippa is cute but low self esteem so she thinks she sugly?

what if meat lumi is ugly but high self esteem (jew buff) so she thinks shes pretty until surrounded by pretty women?.
Stop roleplaying as Reticule

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Bronze

Now we can have Pippas meet. Is our Pippa the only one who just haunts the server unannounced or are there few more like her?

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
Now we can have Pippas meet. Is our Pippa the only one who just haunts the server unannounced or are there few more like her?

who cares, lisa's joining

Atlas

Oh shit, essie and lisa together. this is gonna be a good collab

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Kirsche decides to spend one of her streams murdering Camelot, clipped courteousy of Azehara.

You're not bad for a vtweeter, @Azehara.

Was actually meaning to go back and watch this segment, so this was good. Even finally went back and watched the full segment on her stream afterward. Was definitely funny rewatching those clips and seeing where him and Rackets are a year later.

And because I love this clip, and it's related, here's Lumi calling Coomalot a "little pussy ass bitch" when she was talking about her Twitter ban for saying :lumitenmakillhim: about him

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Kinda nuts that she even needed to address that. Guy's one of the most obvious habitual liars out there and every time he himself addressed his fake dox attempt it's been blatantly obvious he's full of shit.
Camelot gives the impression of a retard convinced he's the smartest man in the room with no-one who can see through him. You watch those clips and the air of dishonesty he has while discussing his behaviour towards Pippa is so thick it's like a physical presence. Don't understand how anyone could stomach listening to him talk and not challenge every other sentence.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

And you fuckheads doubted me when I expressed skepticism at the idea of the placeholder thumbnail meaning jong.

RedRage

And you fuckheads doubted me when I expressed skepticism at the idea of the placeholder thumbnail meaning jong.

I wanted to play jong... :pippasadl:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

the internet is...

ENDLESS JONG MOTHERFUCKER

:gloomiLaugh:

:KEIKAKU:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I wanted to play jong... :pippasadl:
KILL JONGERS. BEHEAD JONGERS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK JONGERS INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK JONGERS INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY JONGERS. DEFECATE IN JONGERS'S FOOD. LAUNCH JONGERS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY JONGERS IN A WOK. TOSS JONGERS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO JONGERS'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW JONGERS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST JONGERS'S HEAD OFF. REPORT JONGERS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP JONGERS IN HALF. CURB STOMP JONGERS. TRAP JONGERS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH JONGERS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY JONGERS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT JONGERS. EXTERMINATE JONGERS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP JONGERS'S SKULL WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE JONGERS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE JONGERS. MANDATORY VASECTOMY FOR JONGERS. DROWN JONGERS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE JONGERS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD JONGERS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED JONGERS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE JONGERS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED JONGER 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED JONGERS TO SHARKS. HANG JONGERS WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK JONGERS IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW JONGERS INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK JONGERS INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD JONGERS. GIVE JONGERS A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE JONGERS TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE JONGERS WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO JONGERS'S EYES. MAKE A JONGERS YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP JONGERS WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP JONGERS ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS. TOTAL JONGER DEATH.
:smugpipi:

DTrp

>click to apologize
what did she mean by this?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Saturnus

haha it's unou

>No Monday* Mahjong
:pippasadl:

RedRage

DogBone

Top Bottom