"Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal. Do not trust sea mammals pretending to be women on the internet"Dizzy Dokuro

Pipprojects 2024

DTrp

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
@shipmate_F Today is the day she's talking about the anniversary, so if you're gonna get it done it better be done, like, NOW.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@shipmate_F Today is the day she's talking about the anniversary, so if you're gonna get it done it better be done, like, NOW.
If it's not ready then it's not ready. We can still get it to her via tweet if needed.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I finished making the icons, texture and now I'm working on applying the ilustrations and layouting it properly to not rely too much on AI to use the stickers:
1719368175901.png
1719364219437.png
Still lacking a good idea for the table of contents, I'll probably do it like a vtuber schedule.
I think I can finish it tonight or tomorrow morning. If you want to help me finish the puzzle, get this second beta and try to think a way to "fit" stuff around: https://files.catbox.moe/6oxhtb.pdf
I exported with the margins, ignore pages 14-17 those are the ones I'm working on rn and will go to the rest later.

DTrp

Still lacking a good idea for the table of contents, I'll probably do it like a vtuber schedule.
I think I can finish it tonight or tomorrow morning. If you want to help me finish the puzzle, get this second beta and try to think a way to "fit" stuff around: https://files.catbox.moe/6oxhtb.pdf
I exported with the margins, ignore pages 14-17 those are the ones I'm working on rn and will go to the rest later.

I see what you were talking about regarding the page numbers now. ngl, i had no idea what you wanted me to do, sorry!
Looks great btw!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fortunately she spent all stream talking about anime and showing naked anime characters so we still got a little more time.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
You still didn't quantify each ingredient for your recipe.
There are no real quantities as its all left to preference.
  • Steak size is whatever you want.
  • 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
  • Spoonful of Garlic
  • Few Slices of Onion
  • Cut Mushrooms (however many you want) into slices
  • Seasoning is just "coat" meat with it.

The photos I had attached in the link I posted more or less show said quantities.
AD_4nXcIj6KK6516kUxhfgc3j2YqL7xE5PHeU8LfVKG9nuVopYY-ZxRUh3Ub1FdDtuNc9FmtaQeve1MiA76RAo0soLbRWgOoInzh54sY80mqo3bevGVwFLjGMGONev2p3NxComK7-Wk1Eay3KZL95SRU2y5BypVt

AD_4nXdpj9QnXwnCeYI5I9C3DdrbQoDVRwpyCBDUK5z1Nni5krfGYmILH8YXmV_FZRIdObl9S_oY9sSAI5NPAej9cKeVsDkUgEhMuP4IkxEGvWaX2FAaqWirQEUdGLDSqcoqWR3rgLAqiaUhwqOlaZgGZ-xE3r_s

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I am so close of finishing this, I think I found the layout. Only needs to do Azehara's, the Table of Contents, the final messages and the back cover. I'll also add more color after everything is ready to jump more the subtitles.
Dragon Steak is like this for now.
240627-001822.png

E: if anyone would be so kind to go through the PDF I posted earlier and check the pricing of the recipes, I have no idea and it would be nice to have proper US research on it.

DTrp

Damn ship! that is some serious design work. thank you kindly for your efforts brother.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I finished making the icons, texture and now I'm working on applying the ilustrations and layouting it properly to not rely too much on AI to use the stickers:
View attachment 72554
View attachment 72551
DELECTABLE DANCING RICE PUDDING should be at 10 due to the 12 cups of sugar.
GRANDMA PIPKIN’S STRAWBERRY SAUCE price should be lowered to 5 as strawberries are quite cheap if they are in season.
MAC N’ CHEESE DINNER should be lowered to 5
THE GOBLIN QUEEN STEAK can be lowered to 30, assuming good quality meat is used.
MEMORY’S MISO SALMON moved to 30
LIA’S LIKERS LUXURIOUS KIBBLE move to 20
Everything else is about right.

DTrp

if anyone would be so kind to go through the PDF I posted earlier and check the pricing of the recipes, I have no idea and it would be nice to have proper US research on it.
I'll give it a look through. most seem pretty reasonable so far.
DELECTABLE DANCING RICE PUDDING should be at 10 due to the 12 cups of sugar.
Thats a typo. @shipmate_F it should be 1/2 cup not 12. If pippa makes pudding with that much sugar she's going to need a lot more dentist visits!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
@That Chuuba Enjoyer the arts you posted, do people want to stay anonymous? Unless you did it all yourself, nice multiple styles.

Another thing, if you have this art without the cropped sides and ears, it would be much better
240627-031302.png

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
@That Chuuba Enjoyer the arts you posted, do people want to stay anonymous? Unless you did it all yourself, nice multiple styles.

Another thing, if you have this art without the cropped sides and ears, it would be much better
240627-031302.png
I did all those. Thought be better to do different styles so it felt like many people did drawings for the book. Also gave me an excuse to try different styles I'm not used to. :shiinastare:

Also here uncropped art.
Smuggly Yabbit.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I did all those. Thought be better to do different styles so it felt like many people did drawings for the book. Also gave me an excuse to try different styles I'm not used to. :shiinastare:

Also here uncropped art.
View attachment 72642
In that case, repost all uncropped, if you have them, it might be a bit better.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter
In that case, repost all uncropped, if you have them, it might be a bit better.
I don't think I cropped the others and cut parts out of them. I did however lower the quality/resolution of them to post here by like 50%. If you want I can share them with original resolution quality? Just have to post em on a file sharing site.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Table of contents. I'm not satisfied with the "logo" up there, if anyone want to finish it, would be very appreciated.
240628-025330.png

Final stretch, I'm finishing it now, if you have final messages just drop them. I'd like a paragraph for the back cover. I also saw this website: https://online.fliphtml5.com
Works like an e-book with flipping and all.

DTrp

Top Bottom