"I feel like I'm displaying excessive wealth by shopping at 7/11"Pipkin Pippa

PIPPAPOSTING V2

RedRage

That knock at the horse lewds dude lmao.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
This is for TRIGGERPOINT and Rock Solid and their ilk.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Turn that slave ship around, jew!
Oy vey, we are just humble shipping company operators, you can't blame us for those who hang themselves with the rope supplied by the rope merchant.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is for TRIGGERPOINT and Rock Solid and their ilk.
Trigger regularly superchats and I have seen Rock Solid in chat several times in the past, I think there's probably timezone problems with him or something because he has a foreign accent so he's probably not American.

This is still his pinned tweet, and he also follows her Pokemon sperg account that has sub-400 followers (and me for some reason too). I think that on its' own automatically disqualifies a person from being referred to as a tourist.

Hff201

Early Adopter
dFBShMJ.png

Any fact-checkers around?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Trigger regularly superchats and I have seen Rock Solid in chat several times in the past, I think there's probably timezone problems with him or something because he has a foreign accent so he's probably not American.

This is still his pinned tweet, and he also follows her Pokemon sperg account that has sub-400 followers. I think that on its' own automatically disqualifies a person from being referred to as a tourist.

Triggerpoint's active in Kirsche's chat, that I know.

Salado

Trap Supremacy

Early Adopter

This is still his pinned tweet, and he follows her pokemon sperg account that has sub-400 followers.

It doesn't change the fact that their followers tend to be the exact type of people to parade around the wrong idea of Pippa, especially since TRIGGERPOINT tends to specifically clip the drama stuff and involves himself in drama stuff outside of his posts about her.
(yes i reposted that from /pcg/, the take wasn't fully thought out but I still think the two of them don't help Pippa's public perception at all)

Topo Chico

Hff201

Early Adopter
My only problem with Trig is he's a filthy fucking whore.

dFBStA7.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

Atlas

It doesn't change the fact that their followers tend to be the exact type of people to parade around the wrong idea of Pippa, especially since TRIGGERPOINT tends to specifically clip the drama stuff and involves himself in drama stuff outside of his posts about her.
(yes i reposted that from /pcg/, the take wasn't fully thought out but I still think the two of them don't help Pippa's public perception at all)
I Don't know about the other guy but TRIGGERPOINT is fine

DTrp

This is still his pinned tweet, and he also follows her Pokemon sperg account that has sub-400 followers (and me for some reason too). I think that on its' own automatically disqualifies a person from being referred to as a tourist.

does twitter blue analicktus show you source traffic to your tweets like youtube does? Not that it matters at all in this case, I'm just curious.
:ameliaThink:

DTrp

Top Bottom