"Why do Canadians name their currency after cartoons? Your country's a joke"Nanashi Mumei

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Sven

Still behind but

"You can't deny me service" Oh look, a 'journalist' who has no idea how the real world works, what a surprise.

Also killed her throat doing 4 hours of karaoke, imagine my shock after she dodged a VN (by doing a different VN) to rest her throat and then did that much singing

edit
spent the whole stream at 1.5x and never caught up before she ended

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Jim just talked about how the cycle of most Internet content creation is 5 years, and unless you are extremely popular like PewDiePie or AVGN then you either start slowly tapering out, leave with dignity, or implode spectacularly trying to cling onto it forever.

We're on year 3 of Pippa... and she still has the Sonichu Medallion on her Roblox avatar, and called herself the Ralphamale yesterday...
:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RedRage

Jim just talked about how the cycle of most Internet content creation is 5 years, and unless you are extremely popular like PewDiePie or AVGN then you either start slowly tapering out, leave with dignity, or implode spectacularly trying to cling onto it forever.

We're on year 3 of Pippa... and she still has the Sonichu Medallion on her Roblox avatar, and called herself the Ralphamale yesterday...
I am Pippa Pipkin's biggest hatewatcher. I participate in chat, I buy membership, I pay attention to her Tweets, I spend every evening on a forum liveposting about her, I participate in community conversation about all her activity specifically with the purpose of being able to HATE HER MORE after she insulted TF2. Good day, sirs.
:smugpipi:
:annoyedpippa:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
God damnit. The day when Jim may finally proper raid into Pippa and she may be calling it short.
Best for her not to strain her voice more than need be, could lead to more cancelled streams if it does get bad.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Pippa is perfect and she will never fail, I will always love her. She will always be a good girl, stop with your doom saying! :annoyedpippa:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's not being an anti to notice things.
:annoyedpippa:

Pippa is perfect and she will never fail, I will always love her. She will always be a good girl, stop with your doom saying! :annoyedpippa:
People have called me Pippa's number one simp janny proverbially sweeping it up for her but I think they've mistaken me for you.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
People have called me Pippa's number one simp janny proverbially sweeping it up for her but I think they've mistaken me for you.
It's not simping to speak the truth!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@Realticule How do you feel about Boogie's "meat aprons"?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

Thankfully she both thought about doing a make-up stream and then immediately dismissed the idea as it even got through her skull that she needs to rest her throat

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
no matter how many times streamers react to the boogie documentary since its release, it somehow never gets old

boy I hope Mike Clum is able to get that DSP documentary going again, now THAT'S a content goldmine

Top Bottom