"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

Pipprojects 2024

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Listen up, chyat:

Seems relevant to the project so we can see just how badly she fucks it up.
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I intend to put together a presentation on the mechanics of the phases of water, complete with a phase transition diagram.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I intend to put together a presentation on the mechanics of the phases of water, complete with a phase transition diagram.
I made a page explaining the boiling of water, and I was thinking about tossing it. First because it's kind of a Proctor-post worth of words and second because I realized it was possible that someone else would do the same thing. I'm now thinking it would be funny to have an addendum that included multiple different explanations of boiling water, much like a person might use multiple middle fingers.

Also, @shipmate_F are you still planning on doing or assisting with editing / submission stitching? I think we might ought to request that all submissions (cover art as an exception) be more-or-less in the US letter format (a multiple of 2550 x 3300 px) or if there are enough dirty Yuropeans here perhaps the A4 (2480 x 3508 px).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Note: add "wash hands" to the start of every page.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Note: add "wash hands" to the start of every page.
This stream is starting to make me think this entire project might be for not and she'll ignore all of the instructions and end up dead.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
in light of recent events (this stream), I think we need to completely overhaul the cookbook

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Add wash chicken shit of eggs and remove soap from the cooking vessel on every page as well.

RedRage

Cancel the whole Piproject. We'll be cited as her killers if we give her a book.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This stream is starting to make me think this entire project might be for not and she'll ignore all of the instructions and end up dead.

Gentlemen, we must lower our expectations further.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Im starting to get black pilled bros

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
should we have a single chapter dedicated solely to "how to boil water"

or should it be "how to prepare your cookware (DO NOT LEAVE SOAP ON IT BEFORE COOKING)"

let's not forget "how to crack an egg"

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RedRage

Im starting to get black pilled bros
Starting? There is a reason my rec was something two machines did all the work for. A blender and a dehydrator gives her the prepped fruit snacks for snack time at her special ed class. :pippasadl:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
...we need to completely re-do the cookbook from the ground up, or risk her further poisoning herself

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Has anyone considered putting Sakana's Spaghetti recipe in the book? Something like "Phase Connect Band Spaghetti" with a picture of Fishman saying "Eat it or else".

:sakanapleasepippa:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Listen up, chyat:

Seems relevant to the project so we can see just how badly she fucks it up.

Oh god.

Starting? There is a reason my rec was something two machines did all the work for. A blender and a dehydrator gives her the prepped fruit snacks for snack time at her special ed class. :pippasadl:
I don't know. She might put her hand inside the blender.

...we need to completely re-do the cookbook from the ground up, or risk her further poisoning herself
Someone mentioned on a superchat that she needs a cookbook. I guess we are in.

I made something simple today and took some photos.

Are we using a format? We converting this to a PDF or a PowerPointPresentation? Will we have a format or is it all just a free for all? Any page size? Any textures or assets we will use to maintain some sort of continuity?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Also, @shipmate_F are you still planning on doing or assisting with editing / submission stitching? I think we might ought to request that all submissions (cover art as an exception) be more-or-less in the US letter format (a multiple of 2550 x 3300 px) or if there are enough dirty Yuropeans here perhaps the A4 (2480 x 3508 px).
I'm consulting with a designer I know, he said he would come back to me soon if he finds free time for a template. I'd say go for the american letter format, it would work better as you're gifting americans (and canadians) with it.
Are we using a format? We converting this to a PDF or a PowerPointPresentation? Will we have a format or is it all just a free for all? Any page size? Any textures or assets we will use to maintain some sort of continuity?
I think making something for printing then downsizing to an e-book is much easier. I'm all in for using AI to make chibi stickers and add it for a more cutesy style book, that way you have a small piece of art together with useful information.

E: you know what, @Azehara you know how to use AI, make 4 to 7 chibi stickers like the one you posted before of each Phase talent and upload to a Google Drive or any folder that you can allow other people to access and upload. That way we can have a proper onlook on it.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Okay. I'm thinking... instant oatmeal. rice maker rice. peanutbutter and jelly sandwich, tunafish sandwiches. that sort of thing.

Each recipe must have no more than three main steps unless you have a damned good reason for more.
Any recipe with ingredients that MUST be cooked to be safe should be banned.
Any recipe involving technology should be fairly automated or require no intervention on her part;
- microwave, toaster, or stovetop is a no-go (except PERHAPS heating up water... but it is still a risk)
- rice maker is a possible okay if she can be scared into not fucking with it
- coffeemaker or kettle is possibly safe-ish... apart from fire hazards
- blender/mixer are probably okay as long as the recipe won't hurt her if stuff is not blended/mixed fully or is blended/mixed too much
- air fryer could work only if the recipe has 0 chance of burning or being overcooked into inedibility.

I'm tempted to say microwave quesadillas could be feasible... but then I remember there's a reason microwaves are banned.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Okay. I'm thinking... instant oatmeal. rice maker rice. peanutbutter and jelly sandwich, tunafish sandwiches. that sort of thing.

Each recipe must have no more than three main steps unless you have a damned good reason for more.
Any recipe with ingredients that MUST be cooked to be safe should be banned.
Any recipe involving technology should be fairly automated or require no intervention on her part;
- microwave, toaster, or stovetop is a no-go (except PERHAPS heating up water... but it is still a risk)
- rice maker is a possible okay if she can be scared into not fucking with it
- coffeemaker or kettle is possibly safe-ish... apart from fire hazards
- blender/mixer are probably okay as long as the recipe won't hurt her if stuff is not blended/mixed fully or is blended/mixed too much
- air fryer could work only if the recipe has 0 chance of burning or being overcooked into inedibility.

I'm tempted to say microwave quesadillas could be feasible... but then I remember there's a reason microwaves are banned.
I disagree, having a proper cookbook made for them could fuel decent progress. This is cool as a joke, but I don't know if it's cool as an anniversary gift.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I disagree, having a proper cookbook made for them could fuel decent progress. This is cool as a joke, but I don't know if it's cool as an anniversary gift.
It isn't a joke. I'm basing this off of observing pippa's cooking abilities on stream tonight. Pippa isn't a 'them', she's a 'her'.

Top Bottom