"I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING INSANE ASYLUM!"Juniper Actias

Pipprojects 2024

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm consulting with a designer I know, he said he would come back to me soon if he finds free time for a template. I'd say go for the american letter format, it would work better as you're gifting americans (and canadians) with it.

I think making something for printing then downsizing to an e-book is much easier. I'm all in for using AI to make chibi stickers and add it for a more cutesy style book, that way you have a small piece of art together with useful information.

E: you know what, @Azehara you know how to use AI, make 4 to 7 chibi stickers like the one you posted before of each Phase talent and upload to a Google Drive or any folder that you can allow other people to access and upload. That way we can have a proper onlook on it.
Fair. I will work on this

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Okay. I'm thinking... instant oatmeal. rice maker rice. peanutbutter and jelly sandwich, tunafish sandwiches. that sort of thing.

Each recipe must have no more than three main steps unless you have a damned good reason for more.
Any recipe with ingredients that MUST be cooked to be safe should be banned.
Any recipe involving technology should be fairly automated or require no intervention on her part;
- microwave, toaster, or stovetop is a no-go (except PERHAPS heating up water... but it is still a risk)
- rice maker is a possible okay if she can be scared into not fucking with it
- coffeemaker or kettle is possibly safe-ish... apart from fire hazards
- blender/mixer are probably okay as long as the recipe won't hurt her if stuff is not blended/mixed fully or is blended/mixed too much
- air fryer could work only if the recipe has 0 chance of burning or being overcooked into inedibility.

I'm tempted to say microwave quesadillas could be feasible... but then I remember there's a reason microwaves are banned.
I disagree, having a proper cookbook made for them could fuel decent progress. This is cool as a joke, but I don't know if it's cool as an anniversary gift.
It isn't a joke. I'm basing this off of observing pippa's cooking abilities on stream tonight. Pippa isn't a 'them', she's a 'her'.
Two things:
  1. @shipmate_F this isn't an anniversary project for all of the girls, it's specifically for Pippa and the idea was to potentially use themeing of other talents as names for dishes. It isn't for them.
  2. I think the recipes should be tiered. Start out with all the easy stuff and then gradually progress to things that require more effort, care & skill that she will (hopefully) learn from attempting the recipes we put at the beginning. Include all the recipes we already have but also include the stuff @Mumberthrax is saying with very easy beginner ones.
e:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I would suggest a grilled cheese sandwich, but could she potentially fuck up a grilled cheese sandwich?

all signs point to "yes"

RedRage

but could she potentially fuck up a grilled cheese sandwich?
No butter, throws the bread right into the pan, cooks it at max heat to "speed it up" and ends up with a brick. Yes, yes she could. :smugpipi:

lolwatagain

Is it possible to fuck up coleslaw beyond cutting yourself? There shouldn't be any additional risk of poisoning, no need to cook anything, it's just chopping up the vegetables or buying a pre-chopped bag mix, mixing the dressing and then mixing everything together and seasoning to taste.

Also, it's really delicious if you buy kimchi, cut it up, and mix it in.

It's a great side and you can put it on top of a turkey sandwich to make a Rachel.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is it possible to fuck up [food]
Please remember that despite the preparation for packet noodles consisting solely of "put noodle block in hot water", Pippa somehow managed to make it taste like soap and coffee.

The answer is always yes.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Please remember that despite the preparation for packet noodles consisting solely of "put noodle block in hot water", Pippa somehow managed to make it taste like soap and coffee.

The answer is always yes.
To go hardball steel-man defense of her here, I feel like at least some of that was probably played up for the stream, because she likely had the mindset of "if something doesn't go terribly, horrifyingly wrong when I'm cooking here, then it doesn't make for good #SUFFERING stream-khaaaantent". What I'm saying here is I at least want to believe she did the soap thing on purpose knowing it would make for a funny outcome in some form.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I at least want to believe she did the soap thing on purpose knowing it would make for a funny outcome in some form.
JQ84KEF.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Anyone doing a recipe on how to "super boil" the water?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Anyone doing a recipe on how to "super boil" the water?
Not specifically, but if someone wants to expand on the different classifications, I will provide a TLDR.
The four stages of boiling are:
Simmer - light, very small bubbles around the sides of the pot.
Lazy Boil - small bubbling throughout.
Boiling - consistent bubbles throughout that can be broken by stirring,
Rolling Boil - large bubbles throughout that cannot be broken by stirring,
Note: Most recipes require a simmer or a normal boil.
In my experience, a Lazy Boil is only used for cooking some kinds of pasta like raviolies, and Rolling Boils are used for sterilization, canning, and traditional Southern Cooking. The best example of this is the standard Louisiana seafood boil, as demonstrated here.

Special equipment is not necessarily needed to feed a smaller crowd, and a seafood boil can be done in a large stockpot or Dutch oven.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Made a shit ton of cute images that could be used as stickers with Ai. I just need to properly turn them into transparent PNG and add a border for them to have a sticker-look so that people can use them on their recipes in the page as decoration. 2 down, about 25 more to go.

1717004697292.png1717004689638.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Something like this?
This is an example I made getting a burger recipe from GPT.
240529-184320.png

Maybe we can also clash something that looks like a military document with scribbles and stickers, if you have any example of US official records it would be nice so I can base on it properly.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Something like this?
240529-184320.png

Maybe we can also clash something that looks like a military document with scribbles and stickers, if you have any example of US official records it would be nice so I can base on it properly.
I'd consider adding more photos to help illustrate what things should look like at various steps. Pippa is a complete beginner, after all.

This is a recipe I posted a while back. I thought it was a good beginner recipe and an example of how I'd do it for other recipes:
Okay, here's my first recipe contribution. I've included pictures, since if I were starting out and learning how to cook, I'd find them helpful.

Strawberry and Cream Sponge Cake

Ingredients:
2x sponge cakes
8oz Whipping Cream
3 tablespoons sugar
Strawberry Jam
Strawberries

Method:
1) Add sugar to cream. Mix cream with whisk until solid. If you are using a hand whisk, this will take approximately five minutes. If you have an electric beater, this will take approximately two minutes.
View attachment 62664

2) Put each sponge cake onto a plate. Cover one sponge cake with jam, and the second with cream, approximately a quarter to half an inch thick. You want cream left over to put on top of your cake.
View attachment 62665View attachment 62666

3) Put sponge cake with jam on top of sponge cake with cream. Spread remaining cream on top of cake, and decorate with cut fruit. Leave cake in fridge for an hour before serving to allow cream to slightly harden.
View attachment 62668View attachment 62669

Alternate recipe suggestions:
1) Using different types of fruit and jam is an option for alternate flavours to compliment the sponge cake and cream. Suggestions include raspberry, apricot and cherry.
2) Add approximately a teaspoon of vanilla essence to the cream for extra flavour
3) When you feel more confident with your cooking skills, you can experiment with alternate sponge cake ideas. Chocolate sponge cake would work well with this.

Hopefully this recipe is okay, in that it's not too simple.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Something like this?
240529-184320.png

1. Yeah it should be a bit more cutesy with scribbles/stickers and stuff. I am not a designer so I can't exactly describe what I'm thinking into words but I guess the word I'm looking for would be more scrapbook-esque?
  2. Like RestlessRain said, demonstration pictures of steps would probably be a good idea.
  3. Any recipe for burgers needs art of her wearing a Burger King crown. :smugpipi:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
  1. Yeah it should be a bit more cutesy with scribbles/stickers and stuff. I am not a designer so I can't exactly describe what I'm thinking into words but I guess the word I'm looking for would be more scrapbook-esque?
  2. Like RestlessRain said, demonstration pictures of steps would probably be a good idea.
  3. Any recipe for burgers needs art of her wearing a Burger King crown. :smugpipi:
1. Agreed.
2. Yup atleast some process photos is probably required at this point.
3. I need to work that one out but the Ai can probably do it.

This is 10 Pippa Ai stickers. They are pretty big so they will need to be reduced to size to fit the page better.

I like the idea of it being 2 pages. 1 With the Ingredients and Text and the other for the final product and some process and maybe some explanation. Would be nice if we can find a Crayon type text.

I will work on getting my recipe in text form and uploading my photos. Not sure what template I will use but that can be changed once the whole text is down.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So, we've got around 19-20 days left. I think we've got this but I do want to know where we are with things because it's been a few days since the last post. I think I heard there was a group DM for the artists so that makes sense.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm going to try to get together at least 3 recipes and a couple more info pieces.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Two days fewer now than the last time this observation was made. I've still not been explicitly approached about the editor bounty. It's good to hear about the group DM so I assume things are happening behind the scenes.

Here was my attempt at throwing another sheet on the pile of "how many boiling water directions can we make?" Unfortunately it kind of turned into a Proctorpost and I know Sister Rabbit has some attention span issues.

Also, I realize I never actually provided my recipe which is kind of pathetic because it's not very involved.

ChikPIPIPIPI Salad
  • 1x can (15.5oz) chikpeas, drained
  • 1x bag (8.8oz) pre-cooked barely & lentils
  • 2 cups chopped vegetables -or- 1 container pico de gallo, drained
  • 6 Tbsp salad dressing (Italian or Greek)
  • salt, pepper, and red pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl or tupperware using spoon or muzzle of kitchen gun. Can be eaten immediately. Best if left covered in the refrigerator for several hours, then eaten at 3am over the sink. Keeps for approximately one week.

---

I can generate some more fluff but at this point I'll need some direction from the creative types.

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Top Bottom