"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

Production Kawaii Gen 3 Graduation

Mehk

Proctor Edit; Twitter handles for the talents behind these avatars added at the bottom of this post for those who want to follow them to their new identities.

A

Holy shit.
(For people who don't want to look at twitter looks like Kawaii just told Gen 3(Aletta Sky, Miryu Kotofuji, Peony Aeria, Sava Safari) "You don't like how were telling you how to do things? BYE BYE!")
Edit: Also isn't Sava on a vacation right now for like another 2 weeks?

Sava Safari message:

A

Aletta Sky message:

A

Miryu Kotofuji message:

A

Peony Aeria message:

A

Last edited by a moderator:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

A

Holy shit.
(For people who don't want to look at twitter looks like Kawaii just told Gen 3(Aletta Sky, Miryu Kotofuji, Peony Aeria, Sava Safari) "You don't like how were telling you how to do things? BYE BYE!")

Calling it now, Sava will go to idol

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

A

Holy shit.

Holy shit zoey cursed them with some indonesian voodoo after she was fired

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

A

Holy shit.

Sava Safari message:

A

Aletta Sky message:

A

Miryu Kotofuji message:

A

Peony Aeria message:

A

https://twitter.com/EliaStellaria
Aletta (new)
https://twitter.com/AiriViridis
Peony (new)
https://twitter.com/GezuDayo
Sava
https://twitter.com/kirispicaa
Miryu

New/old twitter accounts.
New accounts based on the likes on Miryu PL.
kawai.PNG

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

A

Holy shit.

Sava Safari message:

A

Aletta Sky message:

A

Miryu Kotofuji message:

A

Peony Aeria message:

A

Anyone got any high-quality, artisanal rrats on why Project Kawaii is firing a third of it's vtubers?

lvl8

A

Holy shit.

Sava Safari message:

A

Aletta Sky message:

A

Miryu Kotofuji message:

A

Peony Aeria message:

A

I can't believe fishman poached the entire gen 3 of kawaii to be the gen 3 of PC.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe fishman poached the entire gen 3 of kawaii to be the gen 3 of PC.
I'm rrat and say it was dem jews

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Anyone got any high-quality, artisanal rrats on why Project Kawaii is firing a third of it's vtubers?
They're retarded and don't know how to run a weeb streaming corp.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

lvl8

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Too much GFE will lead your VTUBING SOUL to destruction you need to balance it out

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
their general on vt thinks aletta is going to make her own agency, and she poached the other 3.

kestraline

Early Adopter

A

Holy shit.

Remember when Idol Corp put this out last week - https://blog.idol-company.com/idol-weekly-4
1680872500716.png

People were wondering who was going to them....could it have been the Kawaii girls more than anyone else?

Spirelord

Hello.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
>Implying it wasn't both
If we hear two distinct voices from both of their next gens I'm assuming my earlier rrat was correct.
It's too early for either the new Idol and Phase gens. Maybe if they have talent later in the year to show off.

At least poach the soap eater, fishman. Stop fucking dropping the ball on getting good talent.

Limkin

Did kawaii even manage to make the money back that they spent on 3rd gen or is it a pure loss for them? They were only active for half a year and one of them was already fired for quite a while. Not to mention there is like no chance anyone would ever apply to this company anymore, they are effectively defunct and are living their last months until the remaining talents find a place in bigger corpo or let the contracts run out and go indie

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This is what I get for watching anime for an hour.

A

Holy shit.

Sava Safari message:

A

Aletta Sky message:

A

Miryu Kotofuji message:

A

Peony Aeria message:

A

this will be a fun FUN week.

despite having no real evidence Pouching seems likely .

it was all of gen 3 at the same time but not 1 or 2. Which point's to the reason to leave being genwide. perhaps getting fed up with how they felt treated or maybe as someone else said one of them decided to make their own company with blackjack and hookers.

Does anyone know anything about project kaiwai and how they treat their talents any yabs specifically? seems like Gen 1 and 2 plan to release a statement which is interesting.

Edit: seems it's already out and while im not done with the whole thing this feels very sanitized not a good look. also the repetition of "they told us this is not a protest and we promise were not threatening graduation"
seems like spin doctoring 101. given the speed of this video release and having voice work form nearly all of Kaiwaii also suggests to me they already had plans to put this out and gen 3's annoncment may have come sooner then they planned?

ill full admit im reading into things that might not be there.

Further edit: yeah i'm not buying this story especially the way too repetitious mention of how hurt THEY FEEL and how MANAGEMENT WENT TO GREAT LENGTHS. even if true it's not the whole story. Further indicated by them not saying what the grievances were

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom