"Jesus Christ Lumi"Pipkin Pippa

Production Kawaii Gen 3 Graduation

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

(A)

Thats the part i hate. We'll only get 1 side of the story.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
Do you guys really spent pages talking about a tourist shitter and exile a graduation of an entire gen of KP to another thread? Bruh.
I think it's worth keeping an eye on. Something is brewing.

Edit : I was forcefully relocated. Send help.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Do you guys really spent pages talking about a tourist shitter and exile a graduation of an entire gen of KP to another thread? Bruh.

it was moved because it is worth keeping an eye on it will be less cluttered there. so its easier not to miss things between general sperging.

in otherwords General is the containment thread

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If they all end up in Israel in the next couple of months then that'll put those tweets into perspective kek

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The audacity of this bitch, god damn.
despite the earlier corpo post this sounds like legit frustration

whatever the fuck is going on is obviously not bad enough for all the talents to leave and yeah i don't blame them for feeling that way.

again despite the earlier corpo message i'm sure the gens at least if not like then felt reassured their company was growing i did a little digging and yeah Kaiwaii getting hit with set back after setback.

Id just like to add don't read too much into the other gens tweets they are the least likely to be able to comment on anything again the company has enough sway over them to make them release that bunk statement their tweets are probably heavily monitored right now

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Kind of wonder if the other talents holding out are gaslit into accepting some shit conditions and everyone else joining after is not putting up with it. I've not seen the statement shit but with others talking about them throwing around 'betrayal' with some heavily PR'd press statement piece sounds like they're suppressing something.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So who is the most menhera in gen 3 ? Which one is most likely to leak info out of frustration

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
The audacity of this bitch, god damn.
I agreed, but damn I can't help but admire how consistently savage she is to anyone that try to fuck them up.
I also agree that the gen 1&2 joint statement was done poorly, especially when it's all about betrayal this, we went to great length that when the other side isn't allow to defend themselves.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Kind of wonder if the other talents holding out are gaslit into accepting some shit conditions and everyone else joining after is not putting up with it. I've not seen the statement shit but with others talking about them throwing around 'betrayal' with some heavily PR'd press statement piece sounds like they're suppressing something.
yeah thats what I suspect

TLDR is:considering the chopped up nature of the unity message that the video was obviously in production before the news hit and that a whole gen graduated
feels like the company has some DEEP ass skeletons. any procorpo sentiments coming from Gen 1 or 2 might be being encouraged by management in the name of "talent unity"

Edit: for some reason i thought this was general.help me i'm lost and scared. EDIT EDIT: oh it was moved.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I don't know much about this company or the talents, so it's hard to imagine who are most at fault over this. Either way, an entire gen doesn't just up and quit, leaving their fanbases behind, because of "burn out" or anything minor. From the outside looking in, this doesn't look good at all for the company, no matter how many scripted lines of "shock" and "betrayal" they throw at the audience.

Toreador4536

As if we needed any more proof that PK is a decaying old girls' club. I predict the company will be going down in a couple years or so. With that said, the Gen 3 girls all seem intent to resume indie activities, so I think them reincarnating as any new jewcorp or sadgirl company talent seems highly unlikely.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Honestly, know what it probably is? Production Kawaii is Japan based. You know how turbo autistically hardheaded Japanese companies are.

My rrat? Gen 3 could have very well seen how successful themselves, as well as other companies like Phase and Idol have been the last year. They might have been pushing for a more agile management style than the company was willing to do, because "Don't rock the boat". And when that happened, they just said fuck this, we're not going to wait a year while we're left in the dust before management realizes we fucked up. Idol's moves since November alone should cause all of the small corpo scene to radically rethink their business strategy.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Edit: for some reason i thought this was general.help me i'm lost and scared. EDIT EDIT: oh it was moved.
It should have notified you unless I didn't check the box on accident, sorry.

A

Holy shit.
(For people who don't want to look at twitter looks like Kawaii just told Gen 3(Aletta Sky, Miryu Kotofuji, Peony Aeria, Sava Safari) "You don't like how were telling you how to do things? BYE BYE!")
Edit: Also isn't Sava on a vacation right now for like another 2 weeks?

Sava Safari message:

A

Aletta Sky message:

A

Miryu Kotofuji message:

A

Peony Aeria message:

A

This is such a huge blow to the company. Honestly, Sava was my favorite and I liked all the girls from Gen 3. The only talent I've really watched anything of in Gen 1 and 2 is Nami. It is a shame that it all ended up like this. I'm not sure I really care about the company itself all that much anymore since it seems to be imploding now.

What the fuck man....

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Sava seems to be happy despite it all.
Screenshot_20230407-094845~2.pngScreenshot_20230407-094856.png
Edit:
She also tweeted this out a month ago. Screenshot_20230407-095138.png

Airless

Active lurker
I wonder if the 3D concert in June plays into this somehow. Afaik it's limited to gens 1 + 2

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I wonder if the 3D concert in June plays into this somehow. Afaik it's limited to gens 1 + 2
If I recall correctly, the 3D model Kickstarter was going on before Gen 3 was even hired. Gen 3 doesn't have 3D models and I don't recall any plans for them to have got them in the near future considering Kawaii had to crowdfund for the other models. Probably just a lack of money issue with Gen 3 having no special event.

Top Bottom