"I had a horrible nightmare last night; So, the first part of my dream, it... it took place in a ninja village..."Hakos Baelz

Production Kawaii Gen 3 Graduation

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

A

Holy shit.
(For people who don't want to look at twitter looks like Kawaii just told Gen 3(Aletta Sky, Miryu Kotofuji, Peony Aeria, Sava Safari) "You don't like how were telling you how to do things? BYE BYE!")
Edit: Also isn't Sava on a vacation right now for like another 2 weeks?

Sava Safari message:

A

Aletta Sky message:

A

Miryu Kotofuji message:

A

Peony Aeria message:

A

That was pretty fast? Makes me wonder what is the stuff they had a disagreement with.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
They say it's because of burnout but sava's RM twitter says she wants to stream daily, so which one is it.
EDIT: holyfuckingshit apparently they only need to stream 3 times a week, so what the fuck are they doing to get burnout.

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Stunned But Dumb

Statement from other kawaii girls

Maybe I have some biases or something, but when I hear/read a statement as somewhat dramatic as that I can't help but think something's a little fishy. Especially with how fast everything is all happening.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Maybe I have some biases or something, but when I hear/read a statement as somewhat dramatic as that I can't help but think something's a little fishy. Especially with how fast everything is all happening.
They apparently knew since the 28th.
Some gen3 talents cancelled their streams that day and forced management into a meeting.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
That statement seems fake as fuck. I still remember them tqlking about being a big family with the zoey oceanne drama. And guess what they just threw all of gen 3 under the bus like they are big bad guys. I really feel something shady about the management of this company

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Main rules - no men and be maximum seiso. They pandering unicorns and gfe.

The video says that it all started back on March 28. So it's not as sudden as it seems.
Further evidence to my RRAT then kaiwaii knew this was coming and already had the video in production hence why they managed to get almost all their talents to voice in it the few that are missing either did not have their parts recorded (because gen 3 struck first) or could even be silently supporting gen 3

the whole video reads like corperate sanitized garbage the telling bit is "The managers totally were doing their job guys"

Also suspicious is that each talent voices only a PART of the whole video which leads me to believe they were only told to record their part of the script and it was stitched together later I wonder how many of them had no clue what the whole video's message would be? especially given that the "we wrote this message together" part is not voiced which is odd.

Edit: reply to Alchemyth.

If they're reliant on Mori to prove there's demand for EN, then the branch is truly dead in the water.
not proof of demand evidence of HOW MUCH demand. this is basic business 101. Why buy seats that won't be filled.

kestraline

Early Adopter
That statement seems fake as fuck. I still remember them tqlking about being a big family with the zoey oceanne drama. And guess what they just threw all of gen 3 under the bus like they are big bad guys. I really feel something shady about the management of this company
Japanese Company.

Please Understand.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
5 years from now we are gonna get some good rats from these smaller corporations, given how the management and a lot of the talents are it will be quite a spectacle of a retard war

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Kawaii feels like a company that got lucky with Nene and have been wildly trying to recapture that big-titty lightning in a bottle ever since, with anyone who fails to immediately get that level of attention being more or less left by the wayside.

Ocene seemed like that lightning again for a bit. She was hugely outpacing everyone else in her gen, then turned out to be poison, so they dropped her, effectively killing momentum and strangling off that branch of the company.

I'm just seriously pissed off Sava gets caught up in it all. I really hope she streams again on another account. Besides spicy fox she was the only vtuber I was catching regular streams of.

AmpleChip

Any company that promotes themselves as a "family" is blacker than the depths of Africa. Friendships sure but any mention of a family is sussy as fuck and inevitably ends in drama.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Kawaii feels like a company that got lucky with Nene and have been wildly trying to recapture that big-titty lightning in a bottle ever since, with anyone who fails to immediately get that level of attention being more or less left by the wayside.

Ocene seemed like that lightning again for a bit. She was hugely outpacing everyone else in her gen, then turned out to be poison, so they dropped her, effectively killing momentum and strangling off that branch of the company.

I'm just seriously pissed off Sava gets caught up in it all. I really hope she streams again on another account. Besides spicy fox she was the only vtuber I was catching regular streams of.
you probably missed it with the influx of information and posts but her PL account is already active claims to be rebranding.
Sava's pl account

View attachment 19420

Miryu's pl account silent for now.

edit
Statement from the other girls will be upload to Charzu channel latter
View attachment 19423

here ya go thanks Svarog.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Whenever I see a company that has to pretend "We're a family!" is a benefit, I just file it away into the same brain compartment as "insane wagies on LinkedIn schizoposting about how good it is to work at McDonalds".

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
you probably missed it with the influx of information and posts but her PL account is already active claims to be rebranding.

here ya go thanks Svarog.

You and @Svarog have just lightened my day a small degree.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some vt anons are saying sava moved to norway to get dicked by a dude they named nordschizo, he supposedly posted on vt trying to groom the talents (originally prism talents) into moving with him and to start dating.
:whatastory:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Statement from other kawaii girls

Shouldn't have listened to this waking up. This just made me irritated when they kept fluffing up management and calling out their feelings of 'betrayal'.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The video says that it all started back on March 28. So it's not as sudden as it seems.
all the signs were there ! We slacking on the job

lvl8

Your post in the thread General Vtuber Discussion was moved to Production Kawaii Gen 3 Graduation.
I feel violated.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Archive of the vt thread when the announcement was dropped.
EDIT1: holy shit.
Archive

EDIT2: recent lua stream from vt someone download it fast because i can't right now.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This is so fucking weird and sudden that there's no way in hell I can trust management on any of this. That statement video is the most corpo-written bullshit that was intentionally styled to focus on "their betrayal" and "management was doing its best despite its small size." I barely watched them myself but my heart goes out to the fans of these girls.

Top Bottom