"I'm trying my best! I'm both Asian and woman!"Lilybelle

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
You are unironically simping right now. If this was a man, you'd be condemning them. Stop thinking with your dick, that is EXACTLY how these people get away with shit like this. Do you have any idea just how many times I've heard this same cope? Do you have any idea how many pieces of shit are active in the vtuber community right this very instant because of cope like this? No, you don't get to ruin people's lives, court an audience of unironic paedophiles, send nudes to people as blackmail material, proclaim yourself empress of the local sewage works, then get to go 'immm sowwwyyyy' and put it all behind you with no consequences.

Every day I have to wake up knowing there are psychopathic, manipulative monsters out there, taking advantage of innocent people and pissing all over their hopes and dreams, and it is idiots like you that make it impossible to expose them, because their victims know they will be forgiven and allowed second chances, while said victims themselves will be shunned and ostracized for 'making a fuss' and 'digging up old grudges'.

Again, for emphasis if this was a man you would be calling them a monster and screaming that they needed to be in jail.
I know you're afraid of shit going down when you go to sleep, but apparently you're not getting enough of it. This is a comically ridiculous and melodramatic reply.

Her being a girl has nothing to do with this, her being a mentally ill child when she did fucked up shit does. I'm sorry if not damning someone to never move past their actions when they were a hormonal headcase is somehow causing the collapse of western civilization, but, call me crazy, but I don't think adults should have their lives ruined for the stupid things they do as children if they're able to move on from it.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Did she really do anything that warrents this level of seething over someone wanting to give her a second chance, or is this just another Certified Proctor Moment?
There are people in jail because of this chick. And no I don't believe she deserves a second chance.

Source? Not that I don't believe it mind you.
My source is the OP. Someone feel free to disprove any of that info I'm all ears

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
There are people in jail because of this chick. And no I don't believe she deserves a second chance.
Source? Not that I don't believe it mind you. Getting someone falsely convicted is a serious crime!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Source? Not that I don't believe it mind you. Getting someone falsely convicted is a serious crime!
Read the KF posts linked in the OP.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Her being a girl has nothing to do with this, her being a mentally ill child when she did fucked up shit does.

Are you actually, unironically, retarded? She is doing this AS AN ADULT.

She is talking about gassing homosexuals and about how she wants to rape children AS. AN. ADULT.

pic unrelated.

1717813062091.png

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Did she really do anything that warrents this level of seething over someone wanting to give her a second chance, or is this just another Certified Proctor Moment?
If she really was going around lying about her age and tricking adults into sleeping with her and then blackmailing/reporting them to the place then yes. That's life ruining/suicide shit.

I'm gonna want to see more than 4chan posts to prove that it was that instead of being groomed though.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
How old is she supposed to be Today? Let’s not pretend she’s now a super hag and can probably be allowed the benefit of the doubt.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

She is talking about gassing homosexuals and about how she wants to rape children AS. AN. ADULT.

pic unrelated.

View attachment 71317
Yes comparing her to Amos Yee absolutely isn't making you seem unhinged right now.

Speaking of the KF thread, I think this fella said it best.1717813624024.png

Also we just gonna sit here and pretend a dude fucking an underage chick has no agency? She was roughly 15/16 when the worst shit went down, and the worst thing she's done since that anyone can tag her for is gay 4chan edgy shit. Unless you've got some serious receipts, especially ones that say this behavior is still going on, this is ridiculous.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Also we just gonna sit here and pretend a dude fucking an underage chick has no agency? She was roughly 15/16 when the worst shit went down, and the worst thing she's done since that anyone can tag her for is gay 4chan edgy shit.

Jesus Christ are you hearing yourself speak right now? You are actually pussy-whipped right now. Please, for the love of god, just imagine if the genders were reversed and it was a 16 year old boy who'd raped an adult woman. Would you even think of saying something this disgusting and absurd? What the fuck is wrong with you?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ are you hearing yourself speak right now? You are actually pussy-whipped right now. Please, for the love of god, just imagine if the genders were reversed and it was a 16 year old boy who'd raped an adult woman. Would you even think of saying something this disgusting and absurd? What the fuck is wrong with you?
I was unaware Kiki held this man down at knifepoint and forced his dick into her. Truly the west has fallen.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Okay, I've caught myself up to speed, and if everything that's been said is true...wow. I feel like it's way too soon to forgive this woman if it is in fact true that she falsely incriminated people, but the only things I've seen as evidence towards that are 4chan posts saying that it happened, unless I'm still missing something. If she hasn't already faced charges for her false accusations (which caused someone to be incarcerated) I feel that she should.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
How old is she supposed to be Today? Let’s not pretend she’s now a super hag and can probably be allowed the benefit of the doubt.
Between the court documents and the chat logs her current age pegs her at most likely 19-20, depending on what month she was born.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I was unaware Kiki held this man down at knifepoint and forced his dick into her. Truly the west has fallen.
Look at it this way Cody. We have heard rumblings for years. Whenever she is brought up people with "sekrit knowledge" claim she is bad news. But they never provide receipts, never further clarification. Why? Probably because they are either protecting themselves, their reputation or don't want to get into it because she's a friend of a friend or she's on the rise and they see her as a potential money ticket. Now allegations are allegations but there is some proof to some of these events, enough to in my opinion necessitate scrutiny. Say she was a stupid teen and got into fucked up shit then fine. But if she was the instigator which has been the insider rumor for a long time then it should be brought out into the open. Information gathering is dirty work but none of us here are proper insiders, we can get dirty, we can create that opening for clarification because none of us have anything personal or business wise to gain from protecting, or in your best case scenario bringing down Kiki. Sweeping it under the rug when it might be true? Seems like true folly to me. You can be pro Kiki all you want but I do not agree with your position of "it was in the past" in the slightest, that is how people get left off the hook to continue their actions elsewhere.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Okay, I've caught myself up to speed, and if everything that's been said is true...wow. I feel like it's way too soon to forgive this woman if it is in fact true that she falsely incriminated people, but the only things I've seen as evidence towards that are 4chan posts saying that it happened, unless I'm still missing something. If she hasn't already faced charges for her false accusations (which caused someone to be incarcerated) I feel that she should.
The evidence being little more than 4chan posts are a big red flag, personally. All we can verify is she slept with a dude when she was 14/15 and he got arrested for it. Also I think that's a clip of him losing his shit in the KF thread.

'It's fine, it's fine! She's just an innocent person! It was THEIR fault they let her blackmail them! It's THEIR fault they live in a society that automatically believes women and can be effortlessly weaponized to destroy them! Urgh man, why do you care? How does the physical and mental wellbeing of society affect you, personally?'
The fact that you're linking this to some fall of civilization, and earlier pretended this was just the same as out-and-out rape, really should be a warning sign that you're getting way too online. We're talking about the alleged misdeeds of a single person, and if they should be given a second chance due to the age they were when they committed those misdeeds (along with mental illness), and you're going full on chudjak meme.

I'm saying this not to be glib, but genuinely; you may need an internet break. This is some terminally online behavior.

To everyone else saying "yeah, I can't forgive that regardless of her age/brainrot," that's fine, I understand where you're coming from, and if she continues the behavior, I'll gladly take the L.

Look at it this way Cody. We have heard rumblings for years. Whenever she is brought up people with "sekrit knowledge" claim she is bad news. But they never provide receipts, never further clarification. Why? Probably because they are either protecting themselves, their reputation or don't want to get into it because she's a friend of a friend or she's on the rise and they see her as a potential money ticket. Now allegations are allegations but there is some proof to some of these events, enough to in my opinion necessitate scrutiny. Say she was a stupid teen and got into fucked up shit then fine. But if she was the instigator which has been the insider rumor for a long time then it should be brought out into the open. Information gathering is dirty work but none of us here are proper insiders, we can get dirty, we can create that opening for clarification because none of us have anything personal or business wise to gain from protecting, or in your best case scenario bringing down Kiki. Sweeping it under the rug when it might be true? Seems like true folly to me. You can be pro Kiki all you want but I do not agree with your position of "it was in the past" in the slightest, that is how people get left off the hook to continue their actions elsewhere.
Like I've said, my main reason for saying she deserves a chance is her being young and a headcase. She seems, to me, to be trying again and starting over. Already that says to me she acknowledges some kind of wrong, otherwise she wouldn't attempt to effectively adopt a new identity (compare that to BSApricot). Since becoming Kiki she's kept her head down aside from a cringey fetish tier stream, and behavior-wise she's been harmless. I see where you're coming from, and I understand the argument that she should have faced some consequences at the time assuming all the rumors are true. But I also understand just how fucked people in bad places can be when they're that age, and the fact that they can recover. Kids in gangs who get out of said gangs being the most common and obvious example.

I'm not gonna do the In Praise Of Shadows "well if enough people say it that makes it culturally true" garbage, but don't mistake me for giving blanket forgiveness here, either. She wants to start again? Okay, let her. If the people she wronged never forgive her? Completely understandable. If she starts again and it turns out everything said about her is indicative of who she truly is? She had her chance, she blew it, into the garbage disposal with her.

Last edited:

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
at most likely 19-20, depending on what month she was born.
Okay, she did this shit very recently then.
Not sure what that other guy is defending, call me crazy but it doesn’t seem very possible to me for a MENTALLY ILL VTUBER WOMAN this young to learn anything from her mistakes.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

pic unrelated.

View attachment 71317
B-but proctor don't you know those things make her based? I can only relate to women who are unhinged! That's what makes my oshi so cool and interesting!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
this entire situation is pathetic and everyone involved should die

ThemRedGuys

I think it's fair to look into it, but I'm extremely skeptical it's going to go anywhere. I'm skeptical of Virial, since he's an ex that was directly in the center of the gaslighting and backbiting shitfest that was Cyberlive as a whole. The 4chan/Bunke stuff is also hard to verify, since it can honestly go either way as to whether that's reliable. 4Chan posters are pretty known for exageratting or even fabricating things about people they don't like, but there is also good reasons why they wouldn't be keeping receipts about fucking and getting drugged up with someone underage.
Unless some Vtubers turns over some DMs to Proctor, or someone can manage to dig up 6 year old blackmail victims, it seems like it will be dead in the water, and the only real result will be some A-logs harrassing Vtubers over their H-tag streams.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Keep forgiving women with mental problems and they will still be the same when they are 35 years old

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Already that says to me she acknowledges some kind of wrong, otherwise she wouldn't attempt to effectively adopt a new identity (compare that to BSApricot).
I forget, does this involve her actively DFE'ing everything after I posted that stuff on KF? Or never publicly admitting to or acknowledging anything? Because there is enough here to look authentic that needs to be acknowledged to some degree.

Top Bottom