"I'm popping out of the egg! Ollie is ovulating!"Kureiji Ollie

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
She seems, to me, to be trying again and starting over. Already that says to me she acknowledges some kind of wrong, otherwise she wouldn't attempt to effectively adopt a new identity (compare that to BSApricot).

I'm sure it is a tremendous comfort to the man she put in jail to know that after destroying his life and slapping him with a felony charge that will be a weight around his neck until the day he dies, she is 'trying to do better and start over.'

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
this entire situation is pathetic and everyone involved should die
wait, even the anon who said he used to be 14 (now 20)?

Also, on the “its just posts with no evidence” argument, from the way she reacts to it at times (deleting shit live, for example) there’s reasons to lean more towards it being true. She just didn’t handle it properly and tried to run away instead, which never helps your case. This is known.
We have more than enough reasons to believe at least a few of these.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I'm sure it is a tremendous comfort to the man she put in jail to know that after destroying his life and slapping him with a felony charge that will be a weight around his neck until the day he dies, she is 'trying to do better and start over.'
I'm sure he will carry with him the valuable life lesson of not fucking 15 year olds you meet on 4chan.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I'm sure he will carry with him the valuable life lesson of not fucking 15 year olds you meet on 4chan.

Why would you assume he knew, exactly? Or even that they met on 4chan? These are all assumptions you have zero evidence for, while what evidence we do have suggests the exact opposite.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Why would you assume he knew, exactly? Or even that they met on 4chan? These are all assumptions you have zero evidence for, while what evidence we do have suggests the exact opposite.
Yes, I do have zero evidence.

You know who else has zero evidence...?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Yes, I do have zero evidence.

You know who else has zero evidence...?

The evidence is literally right here, in this thread, and evidenced by her own actions of deleting everything the moment it became clear people were looking into her and finding more. If you don't see that, then you are being deliberately disingenuous, and I've had more than enough of that tonight.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
I wonder if this whole rabbit hole is stream worthy if sufficient information is gathered? @The Proctor
Probably not the best idea, but it’s an idea I wanted to speak regardless.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The evidence is literally right here, in this thread, and evidenced by her own actions of deleting everything the moment it became clear people were looking into her and finding more. If you don't see that, then you are being deliberately disingenuous, and I've had more than enough of that tonight.
If she was groomed and raped by an adult you think it's possible it's a traumatic experience and something she might want to avoid entirely?

The toddlercon and other extreme fetishes she has could be ways of coping with that too, this is not a defense of those things though and she clearly needs therapy.

I'm not interested in her content (too heavy into the 4chan bit for me) nor have too much desire to defend her other actions but to say she was the one initiating these relationships with adult men and while being underage and tricking them instead of the other way around is an extreme accusation on the level of accusing someone of being a pedo themselves. It needs far more proof be I'd be comfortable with saying something like that.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Deleting shit is all the proof needed that everything 4chan said is true and the poor little man who fucked a 15 year old did nothing wrong.

Clearly this case is adjacent to some larger issues you have a chip on your shoulder over. I don't expect you to have anything but an immediate emotional response, so I'm making this my last reply to you on this subject. Otherwise it's just going to be us talking in morally grandstanding circles for page upon page.

I don't think there's really an argument here. Kiki DFE'd her SteamID shit earlier today, immediately after Reinigen made a post on Kiwi Farms connecting her to the "Bunke" identity, and getting people to investigate her further. Said SteamID was archived in 2021, and proves Kiki is Bunke; this DFE attempt is the nail in the coffin and she is absolutely attempting to sweep.
The argument isn't if she's Bunke, that's undeniable, it's if she should be cancelled over some psycho shit she did as a teenager.

To anyone saying "well that's not long enough," foregoing the whole crazy teenager thing, look how little time it took Nick Rekieta to spiral downward, for example. How long Covid--the supposed end of the world and all society--lasted. Anything and everything can change in the blink of an eye. She didn't kill anyone, or actually rape anyone, so if she wants to try and de-schizo her life, I'mma give her a shot. And if you're gonna convince me otherwise, I'm gonna need some actual receipts.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm still not ready to go nuclear on Kiki just yet, but it is feeling more and more uncomfortable.

The stream where she's talking about fetishes comes across as just a hentai fantasy thing rather than actual interests which, while distasteful, doesn't feel like grounds to assume real-life predatory behaviour or support of it. She's hardly the first woman to fantasise about getting raped, the loli shit's something I know nobody will ever be able to talk about the nuances of reasonably, and I've unfortunately ran out of fingers to count the amount of vtubers who proudly discuss piss in some capacity.

It's hard to get a read on the real-life encounters when she was underage because while it's absolutely possible that a teenage girl was statutory-rapebaiting men into sleeping with her (hell just recently we saw the Discord post from that Lawly girl admitting to Chuggaaconroy that she tried doing that to him), I really can't shed any tears for the kind of man who'd get out of his head on drugs and fuck a 14-year-old. The law places the responsibility on the adult in the situation for a reason.

I feel like there's something missing from the story here, since there's no way to verify her motives. These edgelord 4chan communities are full to the brim with both underage egirls looking for attention and men who are actively looking for underage egirls, so it's possible she initiated contact, it's possible she was groomed and abused, and it's possible both are true - and this would give different context on why she DFE'd. It could be because she wants to hide evidence that makes her look guilty, or it could be because a sexual predator made her do humiliating shit she's now embarrassed about.

I know this is probably obvious but I want to make it clear that I'm only saying this because I think it's important to challenge every assumption when sensitive and emotionally-driven topics are involved, just to avoid letting it snowball into the kind of "x fans are paedos, updoot please" shit you see on the farms. There's a lot of really ugly shit here, but I don't think Cody watching her play Chrono Trigger means he wants to piss on toddlers or whatever; and the sheer number of relatively level-headed vtubers who willingly hang out with her makes me think there's something they know that we don't.

ThemRedGuys

I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you Proctoc, but most Vtubers DFE when people start digging around. Not everyone is Pippa, where they just don't care. Despite whatever legitimate purposes you have to look into her, there are a lot of antis who will take what kiwis find and use it to A-log and harrass, regardless of whether a smoking gun is found. And I shouldn't have to point out that as a GFE streamer, kiki is definitely going to have schizos both anti-ing her, and in her audience.
That doesn't mean anyone should stop, it's always on the streamer to control their opsec. But this arguement is too much in the direction of "if you have nothing to hide".

Salado

Told you this was going to be fun.

Remember: "treat the word "pedophile" as a loaded gun."

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
the sheer number of relatively level-headed vtubers who willingly hang out with her makes me think there's something they know that we don't.

This is the only part of your post I strongly and passionately disagree with. Most vtubers are clueless of anything but their immediate surroundings and never investigate anyone they interact with beyond the surface level. They are not men, and they are especially not demented autistic men like us who obsessively dig into the pasts of everyone we take interest in with pseudo-voyeuristic glee. There are some who do, but they do it because they've been brutally mistreated and prosecuted so many times they've developed that skill as a defence mechanism.

Beyond that, these are zoomers; late teenagers to early 20-somethings, with Hexa being by far the oldest in the group, and I don't need to think I need comment on her judge of character. You are ascribing a level of world-weary suspicion and calculating analysis to people who simply don't possess it.

Edit: Oh, and to clarify further, this is direct personal experience. Half of my contacts with vtubers involves patiently explaining to them that they should not earnestly spill their souls to a new collab partner just because they thought their model was cute, or mod random people who sounded nice in their Discord, or to avoid transparently obvious predators.

You have no idea how bad things are when a woman wanders blithely into the lion's den with such carefree innocence that the lions themselves feel the need to politely explain where she is and that she should leave and come back when she's more experienced, rather than do what comes natural to them and simply devour her on the spot. For every rightfully-paranoid Kirsche, there are fifty vtubers who would fall for the Bonzai Buddy copypasta.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
New thread about the Ralph shit, huh. Let's see what people are saying about him...
:kaijesssus:

This Kiki shit looks way too much for me right now.
:gunpeko:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is the only part of your post I strongly and passionately disagree with. Most vtubers are clueless of anything but their immediate surroundings and never investigate anyone they interact with beyond the surface level. They are not men, and they are especially not demented autistic men like us who obsessively dig into the pasts of everyone we take interest in with pseudo-voyeuristic glee. There are some who do, but they do it because they've been brutally mistreated and prosecuted so many times they've developed that skill as a defence mechanism.

Beyond that, these are zoomers; late teenagers to early 20-somethings, with Hexa being by far the oldest in the group, and I don't need to think I need comment on her judge of character. You are ascribing a level of world-weary suspicion and calculating analysis to people who simply don't possess it.
That's fair, it's just something that stood out to me because this is less of a practical consideration on the dangers of associating with a menhera and more about the morality of associating with someone who engages in life ruination - because while people like Hexa etc. are insecure and naïve I don't believe they're the type of people who would be complicit in genuinely psychotic abuse. I'm sure since this has blown up so much that at least someone from that little friend group would have reached out to Kiki to ask what the fuck is going on by now, so I guess it's going to be worth paying attention if anyone bails on her in the near future.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:BibooPopcorn:
This is what you get when you glorify mental illness.

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
Holy crap, I did not expect to see dark stuff regarding Kiki of all people. I was considering checking her out. Thank goodness for this thread.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
If kiki did was true, then that's unforgivable. Like just a fraction of that shit is worse than anything Froot has ever done. I love good sad girl content, but there comes a time to call shit out and cut out the cancer, and that time has long passed in her case if this is true.

Last edited:
Top Bottom