"You want the Canadian anthem with the fart sounds? We'll do that next"Gawr Gura

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
was kiki the one that posted cp of someone else in VT once? or was that someone else?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If Kiki's trying to clean her image and move beyond her schizo past, I don't see a problem. Especially if she's got some mental illnesses mixed with a shitty home life. I can see how that can be a powder keg. I'm not gonna hold the dumb shit people do when they're both a minor and mentally ill over their heads for the rest of their lives.

I pop into her streams when she's playing some oldschool SNES RPG I like, and I haven't seen anything suspect going on. She's clearly struggling with something just based on how mousey she sounds.

If she's truly making strides to get/do better as Kiki, good on her. Wish her the best. If not, she'll get a faceful of the consequences of her actions and the natural filter will do its job.
I personally also struggle a bit with blaming a then fourteen year old for an adult's imprisonment when said adult gave her drugs and then banged her.

I keep seeing people talk about how Kiki got people into prison, then I see the circumstances (involving a repeat offender, judging by @Atlas' arrest record post) and I'm like "... and?"

Maybe it's just me, but if an adult drugs and fucks a fourteen year old, I tend to blame the adult when there's consequences.

Going "Yeah, it's totally this then fourteen years' old chick's fault that this adult who was repeatedly arrested for drug possession and fucking early teens went to prison for feeding her drugs and fucking her!" is nuts. Crazy.

And quite frankly, repugnant.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
was kiki the one that posted cp of someone else in VT once? or was that someone else?
This is an incredibly serious accusation and I think it's irresponsible to float it like this without knowing for certain.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This is an incredibly serious accusation and I think it's irresponsible to float it like this without knowing for certain.
I just remember her being brought up in the homeland before and at around the same time some menhera vtuber was being retarded and posted cp on vt, so again it could be her or someone else, I just remember it being discussed at around the same time.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I personally also struggle a bit with blaming a then fourteen year old for an adult's imprisonment when said adult gave her drugs and then banged her.

I keep seeing people talk about how Kiki got people into prison, then I see the circumstances (involving a repeat offender, judging by @Atlas' arrest record post) and I'm like "... and?"

Maybe it's just me, but if an adult drugs and fucks a fourteen year old, I tend to blame the adult when there's consequences.

Going "Yeah, it's totally this then fourteen years' old chick's fault that this adult who was repeatedly arrested for drug possession and fucking early teens went to prison for feeding her drugs and fucking her!" is nuts. Crazy.

The problem is that if you double check my screenshots I posted on KF, one of them includes an implication that she has knowingly and repeatedly lied about her actual age for years. Would said fucking have occured if the guy knew what she actually was instead of whatever bullshit she told him? And if she'd been doing it for years, that implies she knows exactly what she is doing.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

I'd like to agree, but it's clear she's fucked in the head, and that's not the only thing going on. What Im more concerned about is the CP blackmail and repeated lying about her age, as I can't hand-wave that away as underage stupidity/manipulation by an adult. We can piecemeal this for situations where kiki does not bear full responsibility all we like, but the truth of the matter remains that she is not an innocent actor in all this, and what has been present so far shows a psycho that has no qualms about using whatever means at her disposal to gain fame, money, and power over other people. The adults in this situation should burn, but it's clear Kiki has responsibility if the blackmail allegation is true.
Honestly, everything here is a serious actuation and frankly warrants a renaming of the thread.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The problem is that if you double check my screenshots I posted on KF, one of them includes an implication that she has knowingly and repeatedly lied about her actual age for years. Would said fucking have occured if the guy knew what she actually was instead of whatever bullshit she told him? And if she'd been doing it for years, that implies she knows exactly what she is doing.
The one case for which we have hardish evidence has her being fourteen, fifteen at best. I sincerely doubt she was an experienced sexual blackmailer back then.

And while I can buy believing a sixteen year old if she says she's eighteen, a fourteen year old? Uh, less so. Significantly less so.

Okay, judging by the alleged Gunjy selfpost in the OP, it's debatable whether Gunjy was aware of anything at all, but to be frank, I'm disinclined to treat "I was high myself while also supplying this fourteen year old who totally said she's eighteen with meth so she'd let me fuck her!" as an excuse.
I'd like to agree, but it's clear she's fucked in the head
I don't disagree about Kiki being fucked in the head. I'm disagreeing about treating Kiki as a villain because a guy went to prison for fucking a fourteen year old after supplying her with meth.

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
If kiki did was true, then that's unforgivable. Like just a fraction of that shit is worse than anything Froot has ever done. I love good sad girl content, but there comes a time to call shit out and cut out the cancer, and that time has long passed in her case if this is true.
The evidence for kiki is there. I'm not sure if there's any dirt on Froot, that I am not aware of.
I mean I know she:
  • Cheated on her future husband while he was in Afghanistan.
  • Donated to a horrible charity.
  • Participated in throwing Nux Taku under the bus, during the Vshojo dox drama.
  • Threw her college, Silvervale, under the bus, over the Hogwarts game.
  • DMCA'd videos criticizing her and getting twitter accounts banned for criticizing her (clearly she didn't know what the streisand effect was).
  • Cry to her mom to defend and get people banned for the "horrific offense" of condemning her.
If there's any new information, I probably wouldn't be surprised.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Opens new thread created for shitting on Ralph and its just 4 pages about Kiki. Is this a Ralphamale win?

:annoyedpippa:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Opens new thread created for shitting on Ralph and its just 4 pages about Kiki. Is this a Ralphamale win?

:annoyedpippa:
More like ralphamale is so fucking uninteresting and insignificant that there's nothing to really say about him.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
:shiinastare:

In those screenshots from the first post - is that the real Beatani? There was a chat room with Beatani, Shiina, and an old Lumi mod? Just how incestuous is the god damn vtubing scene?

Salado

In those screenshots from the first post - is that the real Beatani? There was a chat room with Beatani, Shiina, and an old Lumi mod? Just how incestuous is the god damn vtubing scene?
Ever heard of the Habsburgs?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Very. Specially indies, specially the west.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

So, if I understand the situation here:

Kiki is fourteen years old at the time all this shit happened. She may or may not have been baiting an adult to have sex with her.

The adult in question may or may not have thought Kiki was over the age of consent when he drugged and had sex with her, but due to his previous history of drugging and statutory raping multiple other underage girls, no-one believed him when he said Kiki baited him.

So, Kiki may or may not be a piece of shit. I don't have enough information to know if that's true or not. But the adult who raped her certainly is. I can't find it in myself to feel sorry for a guy who has, on multiple previous occasions, drugged and raped underage women if he's in jail for that exact same crime and for once in his life didn't actually do it. I'm sure if he's been convicted multiple times, there are probably more times that he's gotten away with it without any sort of punishment. If he's really been falsely accused and convicted, if he lived a better life he wouldn't be in the situation that he is in now.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
See I 100% agree that the kid fucker got what was coming to him. The question is about others caught in the other catfishes. The allegations of others going down. The blackmail. Whether or not Kiki did what was being accused if.

But here's the thing, this situation could possibly be way more of a clusterfuck than just the Kiki/Pedo sphere. What is partially alluded to in those logs is that the possible leaker of some of them was Menace. Which to me if true recontexualizes the fall of Cyberlive and the whole Lumi/Mean Girls scandal. Because if true then one of the groomers who was going after Kiki may still very well be involved with Lumi in her career at Phase. Which would explain that one meltdown she had during her outfit reveal stream when someone brought up her mods.

This is potentially be a much bigger incestuous fuckup to which Menace back in the day tried to be a whistle-blower but no one listened because they didn't know Kiki or care enough at the time.

JMForte

I remember looking into this in like 2022 when it was first being posted about and deciding to nope the fuck out when I saw the gunjy guy was getting kids to cut themselves to get into his discord or whatever and I just decided it wasn't worth looking at images of that shit.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Top Bottom