"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

Stunned But Dumb

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Thats all well and cool but i really dont want to discuss Kikis paedophilia when all the proof to it is another possibly pedo ERPing with 16 year old her on fucking text app and sending a screenshot of him ERPing with her as some kind of own

1718414156658.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i almost thought it was goatse but i knew this forum was too classy for that

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
You're expecting a logical choice from a child abuse victim with mental illness. It's typical terrible self-medication from a trauma patient.

This is a cope.

A staggering number of vtubers are childhood trauma victims. Kirsche is a trauma victim. Others who I will not name for the sake of protecting their identities have directly confided in me that they were damaged, traumatized or otherwise harmed in fashions that are similar or even identical to this.

They dealt with it. They moved out, they became independent. They learned from their trauma, grew from it. They did not and never so much as considered doing anything like this. They react with understandable revulsion and horror when the idea of ever acting like child rape is okay is so much as suggested to them.

This is the debunked idea of the Freudian Excuse, which has zero basis in fact. Molested people are not more likely to molest others, they are less likely.

I hope you realize that Kiki's victims and the people reporting on her actions know about this thread. They see you defending her and are utterly revolted, as they should be. You have no idea what you are talking about. Please, for the love of god, shut the FUCK UP.

1718414578217.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Even if she's "just a menhera on the edge", there is a risk that she is a predator, and by all that we can see, she is not actively seeking help.

People going against you probably feel your attitude is potentially putting children at risk. Would it not be possible for her to get the help you believe she needs, but also prevent her from being in contact with/a position of power over children? And also separate her from her enabling fanbase?
For what it's worth, I think this is the most reasonable take I've seen today. I don't begrudge anyone for getting emotionally invested in this since it's obviously an incredibly unpleasant thing to talk about, but I kinda needed this written out plainly like this for my own sanity.

If Kiki wants to salvage this I think she needs to drop the Kiki persona and check herself in to get a professional opinion. That's all that really can be done at this point that doesn't involve either putting herself or young people around her at risk; she's obviously not a well person and she's already overstepped lines that should never be overstepped, and having incredibly questionable people in her audience enabling her will only make the problem worse over time. It's obviously not easy for a streamer to filter out undesirables from their audience, Yuko killed her entire channel doing it, but serious situations call for serious measures, and the Kiki persona's branding literally defines her as the 4chan rabbit so a simple rebrand won't separate her from her previous behaviour as much as it would for someone with less-severe baggage.

If there's one thing that I am hesitant about it's the idea of vigilante justice. It doesn't sit right with me because I know how easy it is for morally justifiable shaming to snowball into morally questionable shaming as more targets expose themselves, none of us are above becoming the bad guys if we're upset or angry enough - but it also doesn't sit right with me to just leave it alone and let it happen. The evidence we have looks awful but there's no smoking gun that would get her convicted of anything so it's literally just a social issue right now, unless someone goes over there to check her hard drives and finds something worse. I'm not sure how I'd feel about someone from the community invoking that (PLEASE DO NOT IMPULSIVELY ENGAGE WITH HER, I AM SPECULATING OPTIONS, NOT ENCOURAGING IMMEDIATE ACTION), since while it'd give a clearer idea on how severe the situation is, it could also go wrong and enable her further if the police show up, find nothing, and tell her she's a good girl who dindu nuffin'.

I don't know man, I don't fucking like this situation at all. It takes a lot for words on a screen to get to me but even just watching this from the sidelines is making me uncomfortable, props to you guys who've been digging and compiling this information.

Last edited:

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
After some deep thinking, I probably give too much benefit of the doubt to people. Related.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
For what it's worth, I think this is the most reasonable take I've seen today. I don't begrudge anyone for getting emotionally invested in this since it's obviously an incredibly unpleasant thing to talk about, but I kinda needed this written out plainly like this for my own sanity.

If Kiki wants to salvage this I think she needs to drop the Kiki persona and check herself in to get a professional opinion. That's all that really can be done at this point that doesn't involve either putting herself or young people around her at risk; she's obviously not a well person and she's already overstepped lines that should never be overstepped, and having incredibly questionable people in her audience enabling her will only make the problem worse over time. It's obviously not easy for a streamer to filter out undesirables from their audience, Yuko killed all her entire channel doing it, but serious situations call for serious measures, and the Kiki persona's branding literally defines her as the 4chan rabbit so a simple rebrand won't separate her from her previous behaviour as much as it would for someone with less-severe baggage.

If there's one thing that I am hesitant about it's the idea of vigilante justice. It doesn't sit right with me because I know how easy it is for morally justifiable shaming to snowball into morally questionable shaming as more targets expose themselves, none of us are above becoming the bad guys if we're upset or angry enough - but it also doesn't sit right with me to just leave it alone and let it happen. The evidence we have looks awful but there's no smoking gun that would get her convicted of anything so it's literally just a social issue right now, unless someone goes over there to check her hard drives and finds something worse. I'm not sure how I'd feel about someone from the community invoking that (PLEASE DO NOT IMPULSIVELY ENGAGE WITH HER, I AM SPECULATING OPTIONS, NOT ENCOURAGING IMMEDIATE ACTION), since while it'd give a clearer idea on how severe the situation is, it could also go wrong and enable her further if the police show up, find nothing, and tell her she's a good girl who dindu nuffin'.

I don't know man, I don't fucking like this situation at all. It takes a lot for words on a screen to get to me but even just watching this from the sidelines is making me uncomfortable, props to you guys who've been digging and compiling this information.
Couldn't agree with this post more. Especially paragraph 2, there. This whole thing is fucked, and ugly as all hell.

wrp

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Also shes never dropping the persona because it makes her feel wanted and desired.
She needs a mental institution or an amish village, both are good. And dude screenshot dumping deserves jail, "Kikis victims" also should stay in jail.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Victims?

Retard, it is a very big fucking deal to allege now that she actually bad touched someone, it is not digging a hole to ask about that

I wasn't talking about her 'bad touching someone'. I wouldn't sit on that kind of info if I had it. You'll have to wait for anything more.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Jesus what a read, this thread is fucking cancer.

It is truly amazing what kind of mental hoops lonely men online will go through to defend the indefensible just because they have a pussy and tits you will never get to touch. The fate of humanity is grim and I would kill myself if this thread wasn't so funny to read.

It perfectly exemplifies the issues of female predators not being taken nearly as seriously as male ones, a female teacher who sexually assaults her male student means he's "lucky", the reverse is undisputedly a crime. A guy admitting to being attracted to children would be labeled a PEDOPHILE without question, why does the same not apply when a woman does it?

I do not give two shits about this bitch, she's just another 4chins pandering e-girl who has made her entire life revolve around online bullshit, but the way some of you are pitying her when you don't even know her is truly outstanding, get some real people to care about, not random whores online.

Last edited:

Salado

because they have a pussy and tits you will never get to touch. The fate of humanity is grim
It's been like that since man crawled out of the slime.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I wasn't talking about her 'bad touching someone'. I wouldn't sit on that kind of info if I had it. You'll have to wait for anything more.
Do you have privileged access to information we don't? I wouldn't expect you to drop it right away if so, things obviously need to be verified etc., but if you have something more severe than what's gone public so far that would explain the disconnect between the forum staff and posters in the thread right now.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Do you have privileged access to information we don't? I wouldn't expect you to drop it right away if so, things obviously need to be verified etc., but if you have something more severe than what's gone public so far that would explain the disconnect between the forum staff and posters in the thread right now.

I hope that people would instinctively understand by now that I don't just commit myself to ideas without doing my own research yet. I am not a passive person; I reach out, make connections, ask questions and solicit attention. I do this via the staggeringly complicated and impossibly difficult route of being able to talk to women for more than five minutes without asking to see her tits.

Edit: Oh, and beyond that, the staff include people like thhrang, who for some reason refuses to leverage his incredible autism into a highly productive career as a forensic accountant, and Reinigen, who has the superpower of actually having a life.

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp
He didn't give a free pass to Pippa yet, tho. I hope vtubers I like don't get mixed into this shit. Sawa collabed (amongst others) with Pyon just a few days ago...
I'm especially concerned about Sawa, since she's a pretty cool and interesting vtuber.

Off-topic: why what's with vtubers having dark or shady pasts lately? It seems to be trend for this year.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
and Reinigen, who has the superpower of actually having a life.
I LOVE watching people stand up for the poor Minor Attracted Person while watching my 20-month sleep on her baby monitor.
:thisisFine:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I hope that people would instinctively understand by now that I don't just commit myself to ideas without doing my own research yet. I am not a passive person; I reach out, make connections, ask questions and solicit attention. I do this via the staggeringly complicated and impossibly difficult route of being able to talk to women for more than five minutes without asking to see her tits.

Edit: Oh, and beyond that, the staff include people like thhrang, who for some reason refuses to leverage his incredible autism into a highly productive career as a forensic accountant, and Reinigen, who has the superpower of actually having a life.
If you have more damning info than the Short post, you should at least make that clear rather than expecting people outside your channel of information to understand the situation the same as you do. We can only form an opinion based on the information at hand. Barring that, or at least some inclination that there's more to the story than we've seen, of course there's going to be a disconnect that leads to a lot of emotionally heightened arguments.

Hff201

Early Adopter

I can appreciate that. The reason I bring it up is because the publicly-known Kiki victim (for lack of a better word) that keeps getting brought up was a 4chan paedophile who, regardless of who initiated it, was a grown adult having a sexual relationship with an underage girl, so it's easy to mentally offload all the wrongs in the situation onto him. Kiki's hands certainly aren't clean there as I've said before, but there's absolutely no ambiguity that a grown man who sought out a minor for sex is the worst figure in the story.

If you've since discovered completely innocent parties she's hurt then it adds a new perspective that I assume would change people's minds.

Top Bottom