"Uruka I wanted to thank you for finally changing your clothes, you were starting to stink, but what I wanted to ask you was how far apart do you wear your bra? Do you wear any at all?"Tenma Maemi

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

Salado

Off-topic: why what's with vtubers having dark or shady pasts lately? It seems to be trend for this year.
We all have seen/done some fucked up shit. The question is how badly you fucked up. Some get a Live2D model, others buy a gallon of vodka.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I hope that people would instinctively understand by now that I don't just commit myself to ideas without doing my own research yet. I am not a passive person; I reach out, make connections, ask questions and solicit attention. I do this via the staggeringly complicated and impossibly difficult route of being able to talk to women for more than five minutes without asking to see her tits.

Edit: Oh, and beyond that, the staff include people like thhrang, who for some reason refuses to leverage his incredible autism into a highly productive career as a forensic accountant, and Reinigen, who has the superpower of actually having a life.
Nice job completely avoiding answering the question. :shubaIapprob:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I hope that people would instinctively understand by now that I don't just commit myself to ideas without doing my own research yet. I am not a passive person; I reach out, make connections, ask questions and solicit attention. I do this via the staggeringly complicated and impossibly difficult route of being able to talk to women for more than five minutes without asking to see her tits.
My main problem that I posted about earlier in relation to you post:
You will eat these words. That is all.
Mostly comes from the fact that if you're going to say "I am cooking up a nice ham" I expect something to appear relatively close to when that post is made, not weeks later when I really don't care for the "ham" anymore.
We had people in the thread here talk about Cyberlive shit earlier accusing Lumi being a snake with the exact sort of "I know something you don't. No I will not elaborate further that could jeopardize me/my sources!" You either fess up now or shut up until you're ready to go. It shouldn't be that hard to keep your vague references to Behind-The-Scenes stuff to yourself until it's ready to pop.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I Just dont understand
There is no point in defending this person if she still going to keep streaming with that Persona

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nice job completely avoiding answering the question. :shubaIapprob:
I was the one who asked the question and I got the answer I wanted; if Proctor's still trying to collect information from various people then saying too much right away could cost the trust of those sources. Just knowing that that is what's happening is fine for the time being.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I was the one who asked the question and I got the answer I wanted; if Proctor's still trying to collect information from various people then saying too much right away could cost the trust of those sources. Just knowing that that is what's happening is fine for the time being.
He didn't actually say that he was "still collecting" information, just that he did his own research and talked to women. I would have had a different response if he said what you said.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
My main problem that I posted about earlier in relation to you post:

Mostly comes from the fact that if you're going to say "I am cooking up a nice ham" I expect something to appear relatively close to when that post is made, not weeks later when I really don't care for the "ham" anymore.
We had people in the thread here talk about Cyberlive shit earlier accusing Lumi being a snake with the exact sort of "I know something you don't. No I will not elaborate further that could jeopardize me/my sources!" You either fess up now or shut up until you're ready to go. It shouldn't be that hard to keep your vague references to Behind-The-Scenes stuff to yourself until it's ready to pop.

You are right for the wrong reasons. I was actually referring to something rather different. But yes, otherwise you are completely correct. I should be more careful, and have let myself get too emotionally involved in this. I apologize to people like you. I still extend zero apologies to anyone defending Kiki, though. Nenelove said why better than I can, in fewer words.

Meanwhile;

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
You guys need to chill, all of you, and what's a better way to chill than to join the new minecraft server ? made by yours truly.
Can everyone kill themselves there?

Asking for a forum and it's users (who all need to kill themselves and the nearest pedo simultaneously).

as for this thread, I don't know why people are going out of their way to defend the dumb bitch, or why proctor is replying with shit tier memes but I'm here to see how this devolves :BibooPopcorn:
I want off of the annual timeloop of members talking past eachother, being incapable of calming down, and being frothing rage pig Mad at the Internet. Leave it to the usual persons to find ways to make agreeable points/be correct and yet always manage to thread that needle and be insufferable, retarded (and extremely MATI) at the same time.

You are right for the wrong reasons. I was actually referring to something rather different. But yes, otherwise you are completely correct. I should be more careful, and have let myself get too emotionally involved in this. I apologize to people like you. I still extend zero apologies to anyone defending Kiki, though. Nenelove said why better than I can, in fewer words.

Meanwhile;

This is the most level-headed you've been today. Go stroke your cocks or something more often when you start getting MATI, because you really should not be getting this irrationally angry at members over this.

Just ban users and/or report her ass to whatever passes for law enforcement in Australia instead of doing the faggy threatening.

>'I won't go into details'
>
Goes into details
:smugpipi:
I hope you feel some degree of shame, as impossible as that might be as a janny, for going into an autistic rage over reacts.

Make more funny posts to make up for that debt you owe the forum.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If you have more damning info than the Short post, you should at least make that clear rather than expecting people outside your channel of information to understand the situation the same as you do. We can only form an opinion based on the information at hand. Barring that, or at least some inclination that there's more to the story than we've seen, of course there's going to be a disconnect that leads to a lot of emotionally heightened arguments.
Even more shit is coming out about this behind the scenes. This is your last fucking chance to backpedal and pretend this never happened, or else you are all going to have to live with some very heavy PR millstones around your necks, which I will do nothing to shield you from the consequences of.
You will eat these words. That is all.
I hope you realize that Kiki's victims and the people reporting on her actions know about this thread. They see you defending her and are utterly revolted, as they should be. You have no idea what you are talking about. Please, for the love of god, shut the FUCK UP.

View attachment 71733
Are you implying you have proof that Kiki offended? cause if so... People really need to start shutting up and waiting for your inevitable stream
Told ya
Who the fuck is NC Clarke apparently she's who Sawa used to be according to that post

Salado

NC Clarke
I won't go into details. She wasn't even sektur adjacent. She did her thing as far away as she could talking about politics and stuff. That's how I know she's married with kids (at least one). She does like to throw some incendiary bombs now and then just to laugh at the reaction of people.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I won't go into details. She wasn't even sektur adjacent. She did her thing as far away as she could talking about politics and stuff. That's how I know she's married with kids (at least one). She does like to throw some incendiary bombs now and then just to laugh at the reaction of people.
>
Goes into details

Salado

>
Goes into details
Those aren't details, man.

Edit:

I said what I said because the "sektur adjacent" thing. She wasn't.

wrp

I Just dont understand
There is no point in defending this person if she still going to keep streaming with that Persona
There is no point in condemning someone whose only evidenced crime is sharing some disgusting thoughts from her time as a victim of psychological abuse.
There is when evidence of a morally reprehensible act is made public, or you're one of the circlejerk that has the evidence but since you can't share it you just call anyone operating from a less informed position a retard

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>
Goes into details
I appreciate that he was willing to divulge his secret insider information as soon as he brought it up, instead of just vagueposting like a gayass like some other people in this thread.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I appreciate that he was willing to divulge his secret insider information as soon as he brought it up, instead of just vagueposting like a gayass like some other people in this thread.
This post is vagueposting about vagueposting. Let's see how much gayer this can get! :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There is no point in condemning someone whose only evidenced crime is sharing some disgusting thoughts from her time as a victim of psychological abuse.
There is when evidence of a morally reprehensible act is made public, or you're one of the circlejerk that has the evidence but since you can't share it you just call anyone operating from a less informed position a retard
Yes so lets bring up a Pippa allegation with zero evidence.

Kill yourself F4ggot

Hff201

Early Adopter
Top Bottom