"We did it! We won a wigger race!"Oozora Subaru

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
There is no point in condemning someone whose only evidenced crime is sharing some disgusting thoughts
okay, go to your nearest police station and tell them you like kids, see how that plays out.

niggaphil

Holy fuck, after having a nice night spending with my family and sleep, and this thread is blown out of proportion.

There is no way to defend Kiki with such evidence (although it is not actual police or court record etc). End of story. Even if she is 'innocent' now, i would not touch her with my 10 feet pole, and I WILL stay away from her in the next 10 years. She is a potential toxic brand now

Remember everyone's favourtie internet lawyer Rackets? When his first degenerate symptoms came out 2 years ago, there are some people defending it, saying others are overreacted. See what happened to him today.....

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
There is no point in condemning someone whose only evidenced crime is sharing some disgusting thoughts from her time as a victim of psychological abuse.

You don't become 'cured' of wanting to fuck children. And hey, if I'm wrong, please provide evidence that a standard therapeutic method for dealing with thoughts of molesting toddlers is to talk about them to an audience in a kink tier list while wearing a childlike avatar, and commissioning art of yourself pissing in cups on Twitter.

niggaphil

You don't become 'cured' of wanting to fuck children. And hey, if I'm wrong, please provide evidence that a standard therapeutic method for dealing with thoughts of molesting toddlers is to talk about them to an audience in a kink tier list while wearing a childlike avatar, and commissioning art of yourself pissing in cups on Twitter.
I dont know other countries, but in Louisiana.....

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
if I'm wrong, please provide evidence that a standard therapeutic method for dealing with thoughts of molesting toddlers

Use on patient, repeat treatment until patient gets cured

Salado

You can't pray the gay away. You can't cure the pedo away. But I repeat myself.

niggaphil

1 session and they get cured permanently, this is peer reviewed and proved to work in all patients

It requires 3 bullet for the session. First bullet is aim at the ball, then the second bullet is aim at the dick immediately. Then we wait for 10 minutes: if the offender do not die, we just put the bullet into his head.

Note: If it is female offender, 2 bullets to the vagene and 1 bullet to the head

Salado

It requires 3 bullet for the session. First bullet is aim at the ball, then the second bullet is aim at the dick immediately. Then we wait for 10 minutes: if the offender do not die, we just put the bullet into his head.

Note: If it is female offender, 2 bullets to the vagene and 1 bullet to the head
Do you know how much ammo cost outside 'murica? Just use enough to do the job. We still have wooden light poles for that, thankfully.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Im talking with Proctorman about making our own version of this and sell it as merch

1718424700331.png

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
...we're never going to get back to talking about Ralph again, are we?
Ralph is incredibly uninteresting when he isn't having a sperg out. Believe me, I tried watching his recent streams, and all he does is look at his phone, loop the same clips over and over again, and do a little piggy dance when he thinks he scored some kind of victory. That last one wears thin on you after only seeing it once.

niggaphil

Ralph is incredibly uninteresting when he isn't having a sperg out. Believe me, I tried watching his recent streams, and all he does is look at his phone, loop the same clips over and over again, and do a little piggy dance when he thinks he scored some kind of victory. That last one wears thin on you after only seeing it once.
Even DSP daily snort stream is more interesting than gunt's stream. So you can imagine how bad it is :dokiSmug:

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp

niggaphil

Im talking with Proctorman about making our own version of this and sell it as merch

View attachment 71744
not TVA enough, you should change the color to pink, and add the pippa's ear or programmer socks somewhere in the logo. Now that would represent the majority of TVA members :smugpipi:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
not TVA enough, you should change the color to pink, and add the pippa's ear or programmer socks somewhere in the logo. Now that would represent the majority of TVA members :smugpipi:
We have to change the gun for the rifle the cartels use, we dont want our latino audience to feel excluded

Salado

We have to change the gun for the rifle the cartels use, we dont want our latino audience to feel excluded
The U.S. Government arms the Carteles. An AR style platform is more than fine, amigo. :gloomiLaugh:

Stunned But Dumb

Supporting the cartel is soon to be Ralph representation so hey we're finally back on topic. Nice work gang

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
There is no point in condemning someone whose only evidenced crime is sharing some disgusting thoughts from her time as a victim of psychological abuse.
There is when evidence of a morally reprehensible act is made public, or you're one of the circlejerk that has the evidence but since you can't share it you just call anyone operating from a less informed position a retard
Arent you the same guy that literally alleged something about Pippa some pages ago ?
Yes so lets bring up a Pippa allegation with zero evidence.

Kill yourself F4ggot
Yes you fucking are

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
There is no getting around the fact that Kiki is irreparably damaged mentally. If she was like...15 and saying this shit you could say there's hope for her, but she's 20 now. Those problems aren't going away. Therapy and professional help 24/7 will keep things under wraps, but she's likely too far gone to be safe around children.
If this were a novel, it'd end on a tragic note with her being forever alone with either an at-home assistant or just straight up living in the psyche ward. She'll never be allowed to have kids, she'll never be allowed near kids. It's joever.

Edit: I'd like to mention that just because she fantasizes herself being assaulted as a minor doesn't mean she can't project those qualities on an actual minor and act out those fantasies like she's playing with a living doll. The fact this wasn't considered is bizarre.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Edit: I'd like to mention that just because she fantasizes herself being assaulted as a minor doesn't mean she can't project those qualities on an actual minor and act out those fantasies like she's playing with a living doll. The fact this wasn't considered is bizarre.
Because at this point she doesn't seem to be doing that. Hence the urgency for her to seek mental help and get away from enablers before that happens.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Because at this point she doesn't seem to be doing that. Hence the urgency for her to seek mental help and get away from enablers before that happens.
It still should've been brought up at the same time it was mentioned that she cope fantasizes about herself as a minor getting assaulted. It was literally the first thing I thought of when I saw someone mention those fantasies, and it seemed disingenuous to me not to consider it.

Top Bottom