"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Honestly my opinion on menace is only getting better
Did you watch her during the Megbert days? The Dota2 streams were one of the best hangout places people had back in the day: she was entertaining, could hold a bit of banter and her audience was composed by mostly easygoing people, but she was bitten by the numberfag mosquito. I remember clearly when she made fun of GFE and said she was never gonna do it, then Menace came to be and the rest is history.
I'm fearing she's going down the whore path after being lead to kinky ASMR by Idol and the last redesign of her own character.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
When you hear that a girl might have been blackmailing 4chan users after having sex with them as a minor, you know what you should do?

Subscribe, apparently.

Sometimes I really hate vtuber fans.

1717842107521.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

wrp

When you hear that a girl might have been blackmailing 4chan users after having sex with them as a minor, you know what you should do?

Subscribe, apparently.

Sometimes I really hate vtuber fans.

View attachment 71331
I don't even watch her and of that which is actually verifiable, not entirely sourced from an anonymous 4chan post, she hasn't actually done anything wrong. At the very least she (possibly could have) had a hand in making an actual serial groomer catch the of-age dick of the law and that's more than certain other rabbits can say.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
@AO Cody I apologize for going after you so hard yesterday. I still overall disagree with your takes, but you did nothing to deserve my vitriol. You just happened to be the last source of aggrievance in a long chain of them yesterday, after an all-nighter following four hours of sleep.

As for everything else; I'm not advocating Kiki be burnt at the stake or murdered in the highstreet, or even aggressively ostracized from the vtuber community. We're not the vtuber police, and we're not exactly paragons of good conduct ourselves. In a perfect world, what I want her to take away from this is that it's time to drop the 4chan branding and focus on being a good person who can reliably convince the world she really did just 'have an edgy phase'. I just don't expect that outcome, and am naturally cynical as to the sincerity of people who do, given the ample examples to the contrary I've observed in this medium.

Negzana

I thought this thread was just gonna be about some femboy trying to piss off the vtuber fanbase by attacking Calli and Biboo what the hell is going on?

niggaphil

I thought this thread was just gonna be about some femboy trying to piss off the vtuber fanbase by attacking Calli and Biboo what the hell is going on?
Virtual-cel infighting, I suggest you to watch your oshi to get some entertainment instead of reading this thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This thread is meant as a catchall for all the stuff involving "Da Sektur" and KF digging into vTubers thanks to Ralph. Kiki was just the first major one focused on, and unfathomabley the rage pig threw a dart and got one actually worth some scrutiny. I expect we'll have more brought up as people piss and shit everywhere.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
minors should be banned from the internet

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
minors should be banned from the internet

They should not, in any way. That would be censorship.

I do, however, fully endorse the public beating of parents who allow their children on the internet. This would not be censorship.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lumi's mods are not good people (lumi herself isn't a good person but I can't get into that) the only thing I can say is her headmod xalamon is a doxer

What's the deal here? See I hear a lot of stories about Xalamon in particular. Quite the range of tales but rarely any receipts.

If he is a doxer, who are his targets and why? This is pretty important because of the Phase breach last year that went full on dox spree this year. If there is any correlation or no correlation I'd imagine I wouldn't be the only one curious about this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The main takeaway im getting from this is that we're 1 groomi kaneko expose away from Phase connect finally imploding and the cyberlive mean girls discord getting vindicated

The universe demands that said implosion will only happen after idol also implodes and Lisa finally jumps ship to Phase out of pity
And it will all be a Gura master plan to finally make the ENchuba scene great again by murdering the small corpo scene, and this was why she was in hiatus

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
The main takeaway im getting from this is that we're 1 groomi kaneko expose away from Phase connect finally imploding and the cyberlive mean girls discord getting vindicated

If Phase Connect implodes, my first reaction will be to send a message to Pippa saying that TVA Corp is real, and I want her and Kirsche to be in the first generation. Smug Alana can be an Invader, Bibi can be merch coordinator, thhrang can be manager, Fucking YTs can be tech support, and Charlotte Van Helen gets first refusal on new model contracts.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If Phase Connect implodes, my first reaction will be to send a message to Pippa saying that TVA Corp is real, and I want her and Kirsche to be in the first generation. Smug Alana can be an Invader, Bibi can be merch coordinator, thhrang can be manager, Fucking YTs can be tech support, and Charlotte Van Helen gets first refusal on new model contracts.
Spoke like a True Poacher

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
You have strange fantasies we could never fund, mister Groomarov

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This thread is meant as a catchall for all the stuff involving "Da Sektur" and KF digging into vTubers thanks to Ralph. Kiki was just the first major one focused on, and unfathomabley the rage pig threw a dart and got one actually worth some scrutiny. I expect we'll have more brought up as people piss and shit everywhere.
its not ralph, it was gaydur. no one would've known about kiki if gaydur didnt get rejected by her.
If Kiki's trying to clean her image and move beyond her schizo past, I don't see a problem. Especially if she's got some mental illnesses mixed with a shitty home life. I can see how that can be a powder keg. I'm not gonna hold the dumb shit people do when they're both a minor and mentally ill over their heads for the rest of their lives.

I pop into her streams when she's playing some oldschool SNES RPG I like, and I haven't seen anything suspect going on. She's clearly struggling with something just based on how mousey she sounds.

If she's truly making strides to get/do better as Kiki, good on her. Wish her the best. If not, she'll get a faceful of the consequences of her actions and the natural filter will do its job.
yeah, she fell off hard after going gfe. so hard no one remembers her 2 years after the intial expose was made. i remember when pippa had to delete the boring pony vod when kiki was cancelled.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
All I can say is that in all the time since Cyberlive collapsed, I've only heard good things about one ex-talent, and only bad things about the others (or nothing whatsoever, in the case of Menace, who I should note seems to have glued herself to V-Dere's wagon, another group I never hear anything about - a good thing in the vtuber backrooms).
Now this I'm curious about, because while there's a lot of murmurs about almost every ex-Cyberlive talent out there, every single thing I've ever heard has been parsed through at least one layer of either incredibly catty woman gossip or spurned lover sulking. It's really hard to tell who's a reliable primary narrator for this kind of information.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Now this I'm curious about, because while there's a lot of murmurs about almost every ex-Cyberlive talent out there, every single thing I've ever heard has been parsed through at least one layer of either incredibly catty woman gossip or spurned lover sulking. It's really hard to tell who's a reliable primary narrator for this kind of information.
*that clip of lumi seething at some dono over exposing her groomercord from last month*

Top Bottom