"That's dryyyy wow, I feel so sorry for your genitals..."Kureiji Ollie

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
I wonder if she’ll say or do anything considering her habit of lurking anything on her. Not sure if the subbed for 5 min thing is recent.

Salado

Right now, you only need to have subbed for five minutes, so not a huge deal at the moment.
Was it on subs only during the collab earlier?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The real takeaway from all this is that parents need to monitor their children's online activity, and not let them on 4chan.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Which would explain that one meltdown she had during her outfit reveal stream when someone brought up her mods.
If memory serves me right, the dono that set off her called her mod(s?) a groomer. So if that guy is still around in her mod team, that is pretty concerning regarding the secondhand info regarding the situation.

Bronze

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, but how does all of this help Ralph bang drug-addled Mexican hookers to win the culture war?

Salado

This retard thinks he's poking a bunch of autists on the internet. Flash news, piggu, it's a global army of autists. :chaos:

Stunned But Dumb

If memory serves me right, the dono that set off her called her mod(s?) a groomer. So if that guy is still around in her mod team, that is pretty concerning regarding the secondhand info regarding the situation.
Yeah
I went digging around for the actual clip but couldn't find it

Edit: Found it
from here

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The real takeaway from all this is that parents need to monitor their children's online activity, and not let them on 4chan.
I feel like Kiki's parents needed to do a lot more than just monitoring her online activity.

Honestly, I'm kind of on the side of "Let kids explore." I fondly remember circumventing my parents' rules on what was acceptable content on TV, back before parental controls came built in (fuck that shit, btw).

But this kind of presupposes parents paying close enough attention to their kid so it doesn't start doing meth and fucking random strangers for drugs at fourteen.

That's a little bit more concerning than kids feeling super edgy and adult for browsing 4chan.

Though I am admittedly talking from a pre internet point of view. I'm not sure how I'd have turned out if my socially isolated tween & teen self had had access to the internet and been fed desperately craved social interactions.

Security

I feel like Kiki's parents needed to do a lot more than just monitoring her online activity.

Honestly, I'm kind of on the side of "Let kids explore." I fondly remember circumventing my parents' rules on what was acceptable content on TV, back before parental controls came built in (fuck that shit, btw).

But this kind of presupposes parents paying close enough attention to their kid so it doesn't start doing meth and fucking random strangers for drugs at fourteen.

That's a little bit more concerning than kids feeling super edgy and adult for browsing 4chan.

Though I am admittedly talking from a pre internet point of view. I'm not sure how I'd have turned out if my socially isolated tween & teen self had had access to the internet and been fed desperately craved social interactions.

You'd turn out like me save yourself

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I said this to Gator before, and it's worth saying here; it astounds me that Ralph not only pushes this alpha male--sorry, ralpha male shtick, but that some people actually buy it, when he's got a high pitched voice, soft facial features, always has his head down, and has a generally round shape (fat or no).

There is demonstrably nothing "alpha male" about him. Combine all that with how easy he is to provoke and how emotional he gets, and he is provably an extremely low-testosterone male.

There are dudes taking HRT and going by she/her that are more masculine than he is. That is not hyperbole.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Parasi is CUTE. I'm talking about Kiki. I like menheras, not sociopaths.

E: Maybe some people aren't aware but she is basically a chan-tuber, the tl;dr is that she was a robot, used to post a lot of nudes, baited a dude into a relationship when she was between 14 and 15 years old, pledged she was sexually abused, dude is serving 10 years now, and this was back in 2020.
I don't know if the archives still got all her information, some haters still tell the short version of the story from time to time. I get why she would be that broken with a whore of a mother but she was narcisism incarnated, she was on a big wave upwards until she was doxxed and the relationship with another robot was disclosed.
:NinaWave: Thank you so much for doing the hard work, @reinigen and @Short , I'm just a fat retard that was there to witness part of that bullshit going down.
I was very uneducated at the time so I saw no correlation to Cyberlive (it was during the time I only watched JP vtubers from Holo and Niji). I couldn't find a way to navigate through the archives before 2021, and I got some details wrong from memory, your work is throughly appreciated.

About Kiki: her behavior reminds me of teenager girls that notice the power they hold over men and got drunk on it, starts manipulating and extorting them, they make movies about that. She did a lot of vocaroos appeasing to the pedos and she did lie a lot about her age, always going up 3 to 4 years, so 14>17, 16>19, etc. She had many mood swings, used to scream slurs and had some meltdowns over her mother being a terrible person, which I can neither deny nor confirm but we know what the result was.
And @AO Cody , I share your ideal in the sense I believe everyone should have a second chance, even a third chance depending on their case, but that must come after the shit hits the fan. She is definitely mentally ill, and while she was a minor and minors are well-known for not holding any ethics or morals whatsoever, I still consider that she needs to be held accountable because those were no youthful indiscretions. Not as a punishment because the law could never punish her, but as an accountability factor, even if the only purpose of it is educating her that what she did was wrong and maybe, being hugely optimistic here, she could learn about the emotions named "guilt" and "repentance".
This is the only part of your post I strongly and passionately disagree with. Most vtubers are clueless of anything but their immediate surroundings and never investigate anyone they interact with beyond the surface level. They are not men, and they are especially not demented autistic men like us who obsessively dig into the pasts of everyone we take interest in with pseudo-voyeuristic glee. There are some who do, but they do it because they've been brutally mistreated and prosecuted so many times they've developed that skill as a defence mechanism.

Beyond that, these are zoomers; late teenagers to early 20-somethings, with Hexa being by far the oldest in the group, and I don't need to think I need comment on her judge of character. You are ascribing a level of world-weary suspicion and calculating analysis to people who simply don't possess it.
I double down on the point Proctor makes here. We probably don't share the same circles, and every vtuber that I know who didn't grew as a millenial is extremely naïve and get their rug pulled on the regular, and not in a dorkly, cutesy way, I'm talking about women who get hundreds of dollars scammed out of them because they can't look at things from an outsider perspective.
was kiki the one that posted cp of someone else in VT once? or was that someone else?
I don't believe she is to blame for this incident, really hard to link it to her.
What she did do was post her own body shots, I remember one: in box panties and a black shirt in a wooden chair by a wooden desk, the background had the interns of the house with wooden walls and frames, with a gate in the middle separating the corridor to the bedrooms then the living room and the kitchen, then a stone wall for what I'd suppose was the fireplace and her rabbit cages over a tall, fluffy carpet.
You can try to scoop it but I wouldn't recommend it if your government likes to snoop denizen's internet history.
Just how incestuous is the god damn vtubing scene?
Indie vtubing in the west have the same 1,000 people skinwalking models left and right until they make it.

wrp

https://x.com/gunjyguy

Relevant, so I believe, but very little content more recent than 2017. Some links and a reply alleging to be gunjy are in the comments

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Just how incestuous is the god damn vtubing scene?

Yes.

Which to me if true recontexualizes the fall of Cyberlive and the whole Lumi/Mean Girls scandal.

All I can say is that in all the time since Cyberlive collapsed, I've only heard good things about one ex-talent, and only bad things about the others (or nothing whatsoever, in the case of Menace, who I should note seems to have glued herself to V-Dere's wagon, another group I never hear anything about - a good thing in the vtuber backrooms).

Last edited:

Security

All I can say is that in all the time since Cyberline collapsed, I've only heard good things about one ex-talent, and only bad things about the others (or nothing whatsoever, in the case of Menace, who I should note seems to have glued herself to V-Dere's wagon, another group I never hear anything about).

:gloomiLaugh:

Atlas

Because if true then one of the groomers who was going after Kiki may still very well be involved with Lumi in her career at Phase. Which would explain that one meltdown she had during her outfit reveal stream when someone brought up her mods.
Lumi's mods are not good people (lumi herself isn't a good person but I can't get into that) the only thing I can say is her headmod xalamon is a doxer
All I can say is that in all the time since Cyberline collapsed, I've only heard good things about one ex-talent, and only bad things about the others (or nothing whatsoever, in the case of Menace, who I should note seems to have glued herself to V-Dere's wagon, another group I never hear anything about).
Honestly my opinion on menace is only getting better

niggaphil

Holy shit, it is just my first day of the long weekend holiday, and there is such Kiki psycho vtuber?

So she is the next Rushia Killer!

httn

Hag enthusiast
>Wake up
>Ralphamale thread
>Look inside
>Kiki
Happy pride month bro's.

Top Bottom