"I thought this was like, a leash, and you wanted me to hang myself or something."Axel Syrios

Rage Pig Ho Down - Ralph Discovers vTubers to Spite GAYTOR

Salado

Null's coverage of Randbot/Kiki from today's MATI. The first minute or so is him retracting his claims of Pippa & Kirsche being at all similar to Kiki.

He didn't give a free pass to Pippa yet, tho. I hope vtubers I like don't get mixed into this shit. Sawa collabed (amongst others) with Pyon just a few days ago...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wait, I'm just now realizing, what fucking teaching position did she hold if she's 20 years old right now and has been a vtuber for almost 3 years?
Probably some peer tutoring programme, some schools and libraries have things where older students work with younger ones, because some kids are more receptive to listening to teenagers than adults. I doubt she's had a serious teaching job, but since these programmes can act as CV material for real teaching jobs I still think it's important for this information to be public in a way that a future background check on her would pick up.

There's also a lolicon meme where they'll claim to be middle-school teachers specifically to rile up people who don't like them, but her delivery in that clip sounded too sincere to be the case here.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
Kiki, walk away from the people feeding your fetishes, and call a doctor. Take some time off, get some help (actual help), come back, rebrand. Don't indulge in the degenerate shit, it's only going to make all your problems and mental scars worse.
Agreed, I used to watch her and I always felt something was off. I genuinely don’t wish harm upon her, I want her to get better, but it’s not gonna be an easy one if she’s been like this for years, I’d know.
Don’t be patient with her anyway, she’ll lie to herself thousands of times before quietly admitting she’s done fucked up. I 100% believe she’s reading so hopefully it gives her a chance to reflex and not too many feelings of wanting to kill herself over it.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She tried to be a teacher and put herself in a position to do that kind of stuff. Look, I understand you want hard evidence, but there's enough here to permanently restrict her access to kids at the minimum.
Even the hopeless optimist in me can't really get past that part. Yeah sure it would be great dandidillyfuckinwonderful if the world was a nice place and people could get help and fix all their mental shit. Ideally not have them in the first place at all.

That's not the real world though and I really don't like the part where she put herself in a position to even risk something like that. It's not whether or not she had any INTENTION of doing something, it's that she put herself in the position for it to be a risk at all. I really dislike that bit. It's like spending your weekend at drug dens when you're trying to break habits and stay sober. Okay you didn't relapse into actually doing anything (ASSUMEDLY, we've got no proof of either or beyond your own word of mouth) but that's still a stupid fuckin idea that looks terrible for your ability to make reasonable decisions.

I full heartedly also agree that claiming to have sorted yourself out while actively courting a group of people who seem tailor built to surround yourself with like minded company implying otherwise is also not a good look. Twice as true when you stream as a "personality" and claim that personality is 100% you. I find it hard to believe someone's truly intending to fix themselves that way. "I'm trying to get over my addiction, so I hang out with people who do or are into that same shit I don't want to like anymore. Certainly being around it won't be tempting at all." All we have is her own claim she's resolved it.

The only thing I could possibly say in her defense is IF she somehow did manage to unfuck her head somewhat, it's going to be impossible to prove anyway. Even if she did become a better person or managed to somehow not feel that way you can't really show it and once that shit's out there it's going to always be related to you. In which case you're smarter to fuck off and actually just go be that better person instead of fighting over keeping everything tied to that chain.

Personally with this topic I'm not sold it can be "fixed" in a way that still involves living.
At best you're "not offending" and in recent years current year clown world has made that VERY difficult for me to believe is a thing. We've had articles for years of "people" claiming it's not a thing that needs fixed because it's "who/how they are" and all that dumb shit to try and make this garbage "acceptable/normal" and it only makes my disgust grow. If it had a nice solution then these creatures wouldn't have to push and defend it so hard to help themselves and others like them roam wild while stories constantly come up proving they shouldn't be allowed to. There's a reason it's naturally revolting to NORMAL people.

I understand some of the thought process some people want with "innocent until proven guilty" but it's one of VERY FEW situations where I'm going to look at patterns, the things said, and pray there's never actually proof of offense because of what that entails having had happen. Neither of the other two things look good for her. Or anything else involved frankly.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Agreed, I used to watch her and I always felt something was off. I genuinely don’t wish harm upon her, I want her to get better, but it’s not gonna be an easy one if she’s been like this for years, I’d know.
Don’t be patient with her anyway, she’ll lie to herself thousands of times before quietly admitting she’s done fucked up. I 100% believe she’s reading so hopefully it gives her a chance to reflex and not too many feelings of wanting to kill herself over it.
This comes across as you admitting to also being a Nonce m8, might want to reconsider this post buddy boy

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
That's not the real world though and I really don't like the part where she put herself in a position to even risk something like that. It's not whether or not she had any INTENTION of doing something, it's that she put herself in the position for it to be a risk at all.

I feel like it's worth highlighting one of KF's older CW's; https://kiwifarms.st/threads/virtuous-pedophiles.12913/

Sadly there's no comprehensive OP, but it attests to the fact that pedos will actually try and shield themselves by saying things like 'yeah, I know I have these fucked up urges but I try to help children rather than molest them, so that shows I'm a better person!'

It's a fun read, and by 'fun' I mean 'will make you want to suck-start a shotgun'. But hey, the guys who teach at preschool and make sure to masturbate both before and after each class so they don't get erections in front of their charges still aren't harming anyone, are they? Honestly, they're just more virtuous than we are, because they control their urges and still contribute meaningfully to society. :):):):):):):):):):):)🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

SouperDooper

You're literally contradicting yourself in this part. You state that they don't function well in society and will try to delude themselves with all sorts of rationalizations. Have you considered that "I'm better now, I totally don't have those feelings!" is another delusional attempt to rationalize her fucked up thoughts? She's made no attempt to better herself and she still courts the same audience from the place where she was groomed.

My brother in Christ, she actively went out of her way to teach kids. Just listen to the words she's choosing in that clip. She was saying the whole concept of teacher/student stuff "a little uncomfortable" because she use to teach kids in primary school. The whole situation is completely fucked.
I dunno, in this context, I took this clip more as "well, I did teaching so this hits too close to reality that it makes me uncomfortable". Sort of like how people that actually have siblings are more averse to incest fantasies whereas people without siblings might find incest fantasies more appealing. But, given:

• image.png

It makes this whole thing sound way more suspect so idk.
This thread was started to shit on Ralph and we're now discussing a possible Australian nonce even though Ralph jacked it to Soph (allegedly) and had a baby with a lolicon\
Soph? That alt right kid? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, RALPH?!

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Salado

Saturnus

haha it's unou
You will eat these words. That is all.
Are we operating on Valve Time for this sort of stuff? I'm still waiting for whatever Kirsche had for Offkai which hasn't been dropped AFAIK despite you saying it was going to happen like a week ago. When you say there's gonna be a feast the food should be served at least relatively warm.
I'm not trying to attack you btw. But if you're going to vaguepost at least have receipts queued up before the party dissipates.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Are we operating on Valve Time for this sort of stuff? I'm still waiting for whatever Kirsche had for Offkai which hasn't been dropped AFAIK despite you saying it was going to happen like a week ago. When you say there's gonna be a feast the food should be served at least relatively warm.
I'm not trying to attack you btw. But if you're going to vaguepost at least have receipts queued up before the party dissipates.
I assumed Proctor was implying something would happen or come out eventually, not that he had any special information.
You're right about Kirsche though. If she didn't have information she shouldn't have hyped it up.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
10 pages over the course of one day, that is wild. :whatastory:

I really have a hard time understanding how people are defending her. The shit she's said in those clips and the chatlogs we've read does not paint her in a good light in the slightest. I recall tuning into her stream a year or two ago and she was on some major parasocial stuff with her chat that creeped me right the fuck out. I even made a post on it on the farms at the time about it. I've never felt that way in any stream before or since so I'm not at all surprised seeing all this come out about her recently.

None of this is defendable or excusable. Even if she was molested or groomed or whatever the fuck the defenders are claiming, it's still not okay that she's had/does have access to children. I feel pity for whatever she's gone through but this shit still needs to be talked about so potential fans/collab partners are aware of how vile what she's said and done actually is.

Anyway, I guess that's my two cents that I needed to get out. This thread, the vtuber vs ralph thread and the resurgence of the Chase thread have been my Must See TV for the past week. It's really made the workday go by faster.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
10 pages over the course of one day, that is wild. :whatastory:

I really have a hard time understanding how people are defending her. The shit she's said in those clips and the chatlogs we've read does not paint her in a good light in the slightest. I recall tuning into her stream a year or two ago and she was on some major parasocial stuff with her chat that creeped me right the fuck out. I even made a post on it on the farms at the time about it. I've never felt that way in any stream before or since so I'm not at all surprised seeing all this come out about her recently.

None of this is defendable or excusable. Even if she was molested or groomed or whatever the fuck the defenders are claiming, it's still not okay that she's had/does have access to children. I feel pity for whatever she's gone through but this shit still needs to be talked about so potential fans/collab partners are aware of how vile what she's said and done actually is.

Anyway, I guess that's my two cents that I needed to get out. This thread, the vtuber vs ralph thread and the resurgence of the Chase thread have been my Must See TV for the past week. It's really made the workday go by faster.
I can't speak for everybody but I think the opposing argument isn't so much outright defending her, more an argument of what the situation even is. Namely, are we dealing with an active predator, or just a severe menhera on the edge? It's really an argument of if she's more a danger to others, or herself.

To be honest I think this communication issue is part of the reason for how emotional the response is getting. Namely the belief that people saying she's not a predator are outright defending her actions.

Jackie Forests

Not a Real Artist
This comes across as you admitting to also being a Nonce m8, might want to reconsider this post buddy boy
You’re right. It sounds really strange, so let me just make this clear: My point was never “I know how pedophilia feels” LOL
I know how feeling like you can’t do anything about your deep issues is, she doesn’t know anything more than this world.
Doesn’t excuse anything though, she’s severely mentally ill and a horrible person but I just wanted to point out my understanding for the situation, because I genuinely do hope she reads this and gets the slap in the face needed to change. Wouldn’t you want that to happen?
Whatever you think is understandable though. Just know THAT isn’t what I meant.

Tubedude

I can't speak for everybody but I think the opposing argument isn't so much outright defending her, more an argument of what the situation even is. Namely, are we dealing with an active predator, or just a severe menhera on the edge? It's really an argument of if she's more a danger to others, or herself.

To be honest I think this communication issue is part of the reason for how emotional the response is getting. Namely the belief that people saying she's not a predator are outright defending her actions.
Even if she's "just a menhera on the edge", there is a risk that she is a predator, and by all that we can see, she is not actively seeking help.

People going against you probably feel your attitude is potentially putting children at risk. Would it not be possible for her to get the help you believe she needs, but also prevent her from being in contact with/a position of power over children? And also separate her from her enabling fanbase?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Even if she's "just a menhera on the edge", there is a risk that she is a predator, and by all that we can see, she is not actively seeking help.

People going against you probably feel your attitude is potentially putting children at risk. Would it not be possible for her to get the help you believe she needs, but also prevent her from being in contact with/a position of power over children? And also separate her from her enabling fanbase?
Oh I agree, absolutely, and have said so.

Kiki seems like she's at a crossroads right now. She's clearly affected by what happened to her, but she's not yet too far gone. Forcibly separating her from her fanbase by cancelling her won't drive her to get help, it'll drive her deeper into these communities she has it in her head will accept her, and it'll be 4chan all over again. She should be separated, but she should make that choice herself, and do so via a temporary hiatus, so she has that thing she loves to come back to.

The issue that I've raised is getting swept up in the moment and brandishing the pitchforks has a very real chance of pushing her into the arms of degenerates that'll convince her to cross that line eventually. If there's still a chance to prevent an abuse victim from continuing the cycle, it's a net benefit for society if we allow that to happen. Encourage it, even. Backing her into a corner will have the opposite effect. I'd rather not end up creating a predator when that could have been prevented.

Essentially pressure her to get help, not the rope.

Touch Fluffy Tail

Well the reality of the situation is that we will probably never know if she's an actual offending predator because finding evidence of that would be pretty much impossible for some randoms on the internet like us unless she ends up in jail or something.
But you have to admit that she IS an unstable menhera who probably likes kids a little too much and that has decided to surround herself with enablers and coomers that are into the same shit, that makes her a danger to herself (if she's not a predator) and to everyone else around her.
If she really wanted to help herself out of it like she said in that DM she would have taken the opposite course of action.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Well the reality of the situation is that we will probably never know if she's an actual offending predator because finding evidence of that would be pretty much impossible for some randoms on the internet like us unless she ends up in jail or something.
But you have to admit that she IS an unstable menhera who probably likes kids a little too much and that has decided to surround herself with enablers and coomers that are into the same shit, that makes her a danger to herself (if she's not a predator) and to everyone else around her.
If she really wated to help herself out of it like she said in that DM she would have taken the opposite course of action.
You're expecting a logical choice from a child abuse victim with mental illness. It's typical terrible self-medication from a trauma patient.

Otherwise you are right, she absolutely is taking the wrong path here. I'd rather social pressure be directed at her to get the help she needs, rather than the social pyre. Unless we find hard evidence she's actually done something terrible, that seems the best course of action.

She's currently performing the mental equivalent of scratching an itchy wound. Yeah, it feels good to scratch it, but you're just making it worse.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Is about ethics in pedophilia discussions

Last edited:
Top Bottom