"I'm not like other girls, I'm worse"Enna Alouette

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Donie Darko is my favorite Chumbud, he never misses.

chrome_MkNFvv1AWP.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just some responses from the other girls.

Roca Archive
Kai Archive
Poko Archive
Coni Archive

Someone already posted Fuyo and Pochi's tweets and that Juna liked the announcement. Nothing from Rin or Yuko yet though.

Rin: "Why am I even here?" (this may or may not be related to the situation at hand, as this is something she would say normally.)
Yuko: "OH F...*delete delete delete delete*"

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I am not inclined to believe the jews or the crazy lady. I am curious to see how it plays out regardless.

Panko Enjoyer

He might even be going for a two-fer and trying to gain some white knight points by asserting that any time a man is in a power position over a woman and they have sex, grooming has occured.
Regardless it's kinda hilarious, I wonder who initiated? Was she just the right type of gal for Tomer or did she make an offer to get a boost? We will probably never know the truth, at least until she decides to say fuck it and spill the beans.
I'm always annoyed that because someone is in a higher position that they can't be groomed, especially by women. It's so annoying to listen to these retards claim that a woman would never try to groom her superior into a sexual relationship so she can use it for favors.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm always annoyed that because someone is in a higher position that they can't be groomed, especially by women. It's so annoying to listen to these retards claim that a woman would never try to groom her superior into a sexual relationship so she can use it for favors.
In this case I would have to agree as being a management in this sphere is way more highly dependent on the talents.

In other work institutions the management are seen as irreplaceable, those under them can be swapped out. The inverse is true here. Now I'm not saying that, if it's Tomer that is that he isn't important. No he was super important. However, these companies are the talents. They could fire every manager they had them fold. And it still wouldn't add up to the catastrophe that would happen say if they lose Rin.

So in a sense the power dynamic is fucked in this field. And while that's not really a bad thing, it's something that people should consider, especially when we've only got allegations from one side as of now.

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
He might even be going for a two-fer and trying to gain some white knight points by asserting that any time a man is in a power position over a woman and they have sex, grooming has occured.
Regardless it's kinda hilarious, I wonder who initiated? Was she just the right type of gal for Tomer or did she make an offer to get a boost? We will probably never know the truth, at least until she decides to say fuck it and spill the beans.
oh look another raging fag projecting like a motherfucker.
Worse, that bear dude just oozes "male feminist".
Seems it's low IQ hours on Twitter. The Bear dude is moralfagging implying that the manager groomed the talent. The second dude, I won't even address it because his IQ is probably sub-20.
It's not even earnest moralfagging, he just wants that Riropoon.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This is already 14 pages? Yeah, I am not backreading that.
Do your reps.
Nigga both are equally fucked up.
I don't watch a vtuber to watch them piss and or masturbate on mic. Fix your brain.
Reminder we have SEVERAL Mozu and Yuko fans here I suppose when the purges come they will make for a good wall between us and the bullets but still.
True. Either way, she isn't healthy. Also, I don't agree with Idol listing the reasons. I think that only ends up damaging the company and the creator more than anything.
This is true BUT if you go the "we have reasons please understand" route then you give idiots time to pollute the facts with their own brand of stupid.

Hell despite how concise they are with what happened it's already happening (wild guesses as to what drugs for example)
it’s wrong to expose someone for doing bad things!” (aka, dumb)
90% sure people are talking about the severity of the exposure rather then that they did. I can compare it to what ninjisanji tried to do to Sayu (except Idol didin't make up petty bitch reasons)
Her name is Riro and she fucks all of her fans~
She even banged her manager and had him in her hands~
Doing drugs and getting gifts is her grand plan~

Oh Riro, Riro you almost avoided the great ban~

I hold no ill-will toward Riro, I just find this thing so god damn funny.
Please tell me this is my fucked up mind when i read this to the tune of I am the EGGMAN (Sonic adventure 2)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Her name is Riro and she fucks all of her fans~
She even banged her manager and had him in her hands~
Doing drugs and getting gifts is her grand plan~

Oh Riro, Riro you almost avoided the great ban~

I hold no ill-will toward Riro, I just find this thing so god damn funny.
Please tell me this is my fucked up mind when i read this to the tune of I am the EGGMAN (Sonic adventure 2)

Oh yeah, and a thought I had earlier; for anyone worried about if kyoresu will be able to go back to her persona; perhaps if someone is the type of person who wants to literally prostitute themselves to their fans, maybe they shouldn't be a content creator and should just get a normal job out of the public eye.
If her reputation is ruined by her own actions, oh well, too bad. But if she does decide to keep her persona, she knows exactly the type of fan that will stick with her and the content she'll need to make.

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Here's the full stream she got suspended for, thanks to Holopirates.
Anybody got a reupload? The rumble link is proper down, and gofile has limited it due to traffic.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Anybody got a reupload? The rumble link is proper down, and gofile has limited it due to traffic.
I will make one, in the meantime you can try this one that got posted on vt

Edit:
New Gofile link

Last edited:

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
I will make one, in the meantime you can try this one that got posted on vt
huh so my upload was crossposted to vt, to be crossposted back here. At least that explains the explosion in downloads.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Didn't Dizzy mention this on stream before? Might have been in one of the meta streams.
Basically implying what most suspected, Yuri had some kind of alternative way to talk to her that included donations that the fish didn't know about for a long time.
Dizzy had the behind the scenes view even other Phase girls didn't have.
I remember this, yes. But it was less talk and more direct donation to bypass the Fish Tax. This was further confirmed considering Nando's donation link on her first few days was Amaris.Yuri@gmail.com or something to that effect. Something she SHOULD NOT HAVE Had unless she was bypassing Phase for a while.
It was this Dizzy stream. From around 59:10 she starts talking about graduations, terminations, and the balance between transparency and professionalism. From around 1:02:12 the transcript is:
So I do think like a little bit of privacy for both parties is not a bad thing. But yeah. Even at my own job co-workers have been fired, (management) won't violate your privacy by telling us why. I think that's good, like, I - I've had the opposite where like, rumors go around the workplace right, and everyone's just like, 'oh yeah she got - she got fired because she got caught stealing' and it's just like, oh. What a humiliating process for the other party, what a humiliating process for the other party. As much as I rib on him, Sakana is a pretty good guy. Like he always, um acts, I think he acts (unsure) more so than I probably would in his position but he is unwilling - to humiliate people like that I think and that's uh, that's what I want in my staff member, and that's why I like it here, I think.
This sounds more like a hypothetical that Dizzy thought of on the spot than a direct shot at Yuri. As for Nano's donation link, since the Amaris Yuri persona pre-dated Phase, why wouldn't she have a Streamelements linked to that email? The key would be proving it was in use after she signed on as a Phase Invader. I'll have to re-read the Yuri thread.

People absolutely complain either way. If they say very little people want to know why. If they laundry list it's excessive.

Even among the big companies there are different approaches, Zaion getting a big list in an absolutely egregious post by Niji, meanwhile no one will ever know what happened with Vesper and Magni... and neither approach is satisfying.
The corpo norm of keeping things vague is the norm in the wagie world. It's more for the corpo's benefit than for the person who got fired (though obviously they also benefit). Justified or not, Jew-fu or no, when you hand out bullet points for why you fired someone, you invite that someone to find loopholes to use for defamation or wrongful termination suits, or Google docs with carefully-worded threats of further lawfare. The public-facing nature of the Vtubing industry is why "laundry list" is on the balancing scale at all.

This guy's clearly just engagement-baiting the "corpo bad" crowd, but I think it is fair to acknowledge the imbalance that the manager wasn't named while her reputation's been ripped apart in front of the 2.7 million and growing twitter viewers. Obviously she's the public figure so they have more reason to inform the public about why she's leaving the company than him, but they both acted improperly here.
The laundry list may actually be Idol's way of outing the manager as well as Riro. If Idol allowed Riro to commit seppuku and graduate from "creative differences" or some such, or took the Phase approach of merely saying there were multiple violations of her contract, the manager would get to leave even more quietly than Riro.

Which gives me a thought. I assume that the laundry list was a decision made after considering all the pros and cons, because corpo and because Jew. But if the manager really was Tomer, someone who's been around since Idol-HE days... I could see Aviel having one (1) woman moment over discovering his second-in-command chose pussy over his company.

EIEN did a pretty extensive essay why they fired Riifu Evergreen.

Note that EIEN's first termination notice was incredibly vague, even asking for more time before they shared additional details. The essay appeared more than a month later, possibly in response to rumours spreading from Exoe's Discord activity during that month.

Another thought. Whose idea was it to publicly link ky0resu to Riro? Idol's, ky0resu's, or both? Now everyone knows exactly where to find the "other side", and if (somehow) any of Idol's claims are proved to be misleading or false, Riro has more proof of reputational damage.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Limkin

"This is all bullshit and lies. I wasn't conducting private relationships, I was openly fucking a manager. Aviel is just salty he didn't get to pop the cherry on skeletussy. I wasn't "meeting" with fans for gifts, I was prostituting myself for money, get this shit right. I did not "misuse controlled substances", I was shooting heroin I bought from a junky in the alley on money that I got from being fucked in both holes at once by my fans the day before. God, I can't believe idol Corp would spread such egregious misinformation about me, I would totally own them if it wasn't for NDA"
Just shut up you dumb whore and hope there is enough pedos to groom you and give you money so you don't starve on the streets and turn into a crossroad prostitute

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Top Bottom