"Just because I have a wife, does not mean I'm a lesbian"Fujikura Uruka

Ryonaxlove allegedly exposes a music industry drug circle in Japan

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Excuse me for linking vt, but was browsing it, and saw that one of the ryona chubas has gone crazy tonight with someone that raped her was involved with some music industry drug smuggling in japan, or some shit.

She has deleted them, but pictures are still circling around, anyone knows anything more?

Edit: Archive

seems really fucking nuts, apparently she or a 3rd party already called the cops (?) on them and specifically accuses Fra from Boogie Vox of drug smuggling, not the rape part (?), apparently the accusations also include smuggling MDMA into japan
Many anons of course are dragging mori into this because of her previous collabs and association with them, but there is seemingly no outward connection besides anons taking vagueposting as a reference to this, which is kinda unlikely

imgur

Better images, archiving right now.

Archive

Edit 2: Found another imgur with some new pics:

imgur

Archive

Something something Vesper something something pregnant

At most Calli will be investigated by having her and Boogie Voxx having a working relationship, She isn't retarded enough to do hardline drugs on Japan.

Starting the year with drugs and rape allegations lets go
The thread became /pol/ real quick lmaoView attachment 9646

Edit someone has everything in one image and pastebin and Archive https://archive.is/e8ovI

If Calli somehow gets dragged into it from not being able to keep her big mouth shut, we will really have come full circle from last year's Leangate.

If this actually becomes real, I imagine he'll have a shota avatar

Would she be in trouble if they somehow discover that she may have done drugs while she was in the US?

I am not a lawyer but my understanding is that they couldn't charge her with any crime for doing drugs in the US, but they could cancel whatever visa she is living under, forcing her to leave or be deported.

Edit: Also don't most Japanese companies have ethics and morality standards in their contracts (a lot of US company's do too) so if she was conclusively shown to have done drugs than Cover might be forced to terminate her contract depending on what is in it, I hope not because i can only imagine the shitstorm that would cause

its gonna be interesting if there is any truth to the entire situation, as she seems kinda schizo, and its all deleted now, god knows if they got any relevant info to the japanese authorities
im betting Hololive will get atleast 50+ emails from schizos saying Mori spit-roasted gura with boogie vox while high on mdma or some shit though
EDIT: Thread already 404-ed as of this edit's timestamp

Now we wait for the announcement of Calli's indefinite hiatus. This explains all of those trips back and forth between America and Japan! She's clearly an international drug smuggler!

Nope. She's still the same. Still blowing dildos and dry humping KU100s live.

Can I get a tl;dr on it? I don't follow the weekly calli drama but I'm curious about that one

She used the word lean in a tweet without knowing that it was slang for drugs. That was a funny goof that we all laughed at and made fun of her a little for it because it was a funny Calli goof, then some twitards tried to say she was appropriating black culture and generally made the whole thing stupid instead of funny.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Was about to post it too, you beat me to it. What a way to start the year...

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Ah, yes, drug laws in Japan:
  • Up to a seven year sentence for MDMA, Cocaine, or mushrooms
  • Up to a ten year sentence for heroine or meth.
  • None of this accounts for a "trafficking" amount.
Source

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, it seems like Ryona did not directly invole Fra of Boogey Voxx directly as a trafficker beyond saying he knew of the drug trafficking and use, but just did not care.
Fra-exif-remove.jpeg

I don't know what the law is regarding whether a citizen is legally obligated to report a crime or not.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
There were a couple tweets made by ryonaxlove and subsequently some vt threads last year when her mental issues and rape first came to light. If I remember correctly, her husband was the one who committed the act and she was without a home temporarily(?), the reason behind any of it was left vague and she seemed to not blame her husband and was more concerned with her finances and going further down the mental rabbit hole. But this is all from my memory of vt threads and twitter posts that I could have easily mistranslated.
Also I really don't think this has anything do with calli or any other big-name vtubers, I have no bloody idea where that came from.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
There were a couple tweets made by ryonaxlove and subsequently some vt threads last year when her mental issues and rape first came to light. If I remember correctly, her husband was the one who committed the act and she was without a home temporarily(?), the reason behind any of it was left vague and she seemed to not blame her husband and was more concerned with her finances and going further down the mental rabbit hole. But this is all from my memory of vt threads and twitter posts that I could have easily mistranslated.
Also I really don't think this has anything do with calli or any other big-name vtubers, I have no bloody idea where that came from.
She said Fra of Boogey Voxx knew about the drugs in the scene -> Calli collabed with Boogey Voxx -> Calli is guilty by association and will be deported is current /vt/ schizo cope.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She said Fra of Boogey Voxx knew about the drugs in the scene -> Calli collabed with Boogey Voxx -> Calli is guilty by association and will be deported is current /vt/ schizo cope.
I honestly wish calli would graduate, not because i care about her, but because i want to see those /vt/ fags do a 180 and start crying about CORPO EVIL and "They did my oshi dirty!!!!" even though most of them have been maligning and shitting on calli for years now.

Nabeshin

I don't give a fuck about calli(I don't like her, so instead of being an anti, I just don't watch her) I would love to see the reaction of antis and /vt/ schizos of her graduating as their scapegoat stop existing

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I don't give a fuck about calli(I don't like her, so instead of being an anti, I just don't watch her) I would love to see the reaction of antis and /vt/ schizos of her graduating as their scapegoat stop existing
I honestly wish calli would graduate, not because i care about her, but because i want to see those /vt/ fags do a 180 and start crying about CORPO EVIL and "They did my oshi dirty!!!!" even though most of them have been maligning and shitting on calli for years now.
They would just move back to harassing the orange chicken instead, let's be serious. Or Ame, now that they hate her for her calling them retards over Tempus.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Double-post for visibility:
Boogey Voxx is disbanding. Seems to be too good of timing to be unrelated.

Archive
As of March 6, 2023, Ci and Fra will leave BOOGEY VOXX and end their activities as a group. See image for details. We apologize for the sudden announcement to everyone who supports us on a daily basis, but we ask for your continued support for the rest of the activity period.

Last edited:
Top Bottom