"I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"Fujikura Uruka

Sayu Sincronisity aka Zaion LanZa first post-termination stream containment zone

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She did just say she was kind of a boomer and adopted
I joined and soon after she’s talking about how her birth mom had 2 miscarriages, JESUS CHRIST.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
The one with the crying fetish? Also, WTF Japan? Girl is Japanese and her mom is one of the few girls to pop one out and she isn't a citizen.
I don't think Japan has birthright citizenship

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
She's a coward bros, she didn't answer who was in paris

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What a fucking pointless stream, I want my money back honestly.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I did think that it would be funny seeing people who became fans of her through the drama realize that 90% of her content is just playing Chinese gacha games.
I mostly ignored her because she was always playing dogshit games but I did manage to catch some of her streams. Honestly, as a streamer, she is top-notch. Maybe its the autism but she is really focused in reading random comments in chat. 3k CCV (probably most than she ever got as Zaion post debut) and she can still manage to banter with chat.

apparently Zaion had legal help with the document
Hard confirmation that lawyers were involved in Zaions statement
I mean thats common sense. Especially the way it was written.

CA dox confirmed.
I think she knows that her face and all of her personal information is out there.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
She is still throwing shade but is trying to reign in chat.
She threw shade at Nijis with all that "I don't post about mental i'llnes or depression because that's not my identity"
She also said that "she didn't push the tower of pizza, she just pointed out it is leaning"

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Oh, earlier she made an offhand comment that she was working with the lawyer for months. I imagine there was far more work done behind the curtain.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
She also said that "she didn't push the tower of pizza, she just pointed out it is leaning"
She said this in response to a "Why didn't you stop the Fall of the Roman Empire" question. She had a few questions ragging on her for being a hag.
She also said "I love Yu-Gi-Oh!" When asked if she saw the pyramids of Egypt get built.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I mostly ignored her because she was always playing dogshit games but I did manage to catch some of her streams. Honestly, as a streamer, she is top-notch. Maybe its the autism but she is really focused in reading random comments in chat. 3k CCV (probably most than she ever got as Zaion post debut) and she can still manage to banter with chat.
Yeah, genuinely, for a random semi-zatsu whateverthefuck is going on kind of stream, she's super entertaining.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
All jokes aside. She seems way more comfortable than earlier and this makes me kinda happy for her

Edit this means more chances for a big yab :smugselen:

niggaphil

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She also said earlier that Zaion got in trouble so much that she instinctively developed a habit of staring at her phone during streams expecting a bonk

Rough I can't imagine what that does for your mental

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Chat: "RIP VOD"
Sayu: "That pings nostolgia in my brain for some reason"

akaaoi

I don't get it

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Top Bottom