"I'm supidaman"Shirakami Fubuki

Sayu Sincronisity aka Zaion LanZa first post-termination stream containment zone

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Oh, earlier she made an offhand comment that she was working with the lawyer for months. I imagine there was far more work done behind the curtain.
The first part of the document read exactly like a back & forth correspondence attempting to find grounds for a filing. She probably lost money from the Nijisanji time and would likely have some cause. But, as we went over in the termination thread, having cause and the ability to actually extract anything are very different discussions.
There is one part of the document which stood out to me the most. The salary question. She mentioned that they asked her about how much money she was making as a streamer and how much money she made on her Tech job. Niji promised that she would make more money if she joined them. Now that she got fired we can assume she has a Noncompete and that's the main reason why she couldn't stream. Given that her main source of income was her streaming gig, a noncompete could probably not hold in court as it would cripple her ability to make money.

Got this from a Linkedin Article about the validity of Noncompete clauses:
3) Is It Limited to a Particular Activity or Industry?

The main consideration here is the effect the non-compete agreement has on the restricted person’s/company’s livelihood. If a person is a tailor and has been a tailor his/her whole life, a non-compete that generally restricts that person’s ability to perform tailor services will likely be held invalid, whereas if that same agreement just limited the restriction to tailoring suits, for instance, when the person is a dress tailor, the court will likely find that to be limited in scope enough to be valid because it doesn’t overly restrict the tailor.

Likewise within the tech industry, and other technical jobs that require specific skills, courts will likely hold blanket restrictions to be invalid. For graphic designers and web developers, agreements that state that a person cannot engage in any graphic design or web developing activities is overly broad. However, restricting that person from working in certain areas of web development or graphic design (i.e. certain coding languages or targeting graphic design clients in certain industries) is more likely to be held valid.

It is possible that legal action was already taken or discussed between lawyers and her document was part of the resolution because her reputation was damaged. If Nijisanji doesn't reply to the document she posted this is likely the reason.

@Azehara SHE'S LOOKING FOR EDITORS, GET THAT BAG SON

This is the video she said she wants the editing style to be like

Seems like too much trouble. I got a full-time job so I can only clip shit that I watch.

niggaphil

Damn that tongue cant wait for the ear licking asmr
At least Sayu is an actual "she/her", so you can enjoy her ear-licking ASMR without any fear of falling into TRAP again :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sayu a half android is called a cyborg

USS IOWA

She might work out as a smaller western corpo chuuba (not vshojo) like Phase or idol. I can see the chemistry between her and Pippa now.
Dude if a small corpo managed to snag Sayu, it will be a big dream come true for that corpo.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
At least Sayu is an actual "she/her", so you can enjoy her ear-licking ASMR without any fear of falling into TRAP again :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Im still pissed at u guys now i cant sleep without listening to Pandora fuck u guys

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I want her to reach out to the literal Dee’s Nuts company and try and get a sponsorship. That’d be the best.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I want her to reach out to the literal Dee’s Nuts company and try and get a sponsorship. That’d be the best.
She told chat to

wew

Male hag love!
She was getting nostalgic about the Gamecube and the DS, so all I can say is...

:holohag: :hololove:
:magnino: no you can't trick me that the gamecube and DS are so old now that missing that gen makes me and others a boomer
It wasn't that long ago........

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I'm not at all. A nice knowledge of how autistically terrible Japanese corporations are run can basically give you a playbook to how shit will go down. And strong willed American citizen treating a Japanese Corpo like how an American one would be run is a quick way to piss of the JP.

"I'm going to go talk to someone I considered a mentor and teacher in the company to get some advice" - YOU DISHONORED MY HIERARCHY YOU FILTHY GAIJIN PIGGU
Haaton dream company.

Her lacking technical skills and playing gacha games must go hand in hand. Zatsu streams are like crack, I want to watch someone else right now but she said she was almost done.......

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
There is one part of the document which stood out to me the most. The salary question. She mentioned that they asked her about how much money she was making as a streamer and how much money she made on her Tech job. Niji promised that she would make more money if she joined them. Now that she got fired we can assume she has a Noncompete and that's the main reason why she couldn't stream. Given that her main source of income was her streaming gig, a noncompete could probably not hold in court as it would cripple her ability to make money.

Got this from a Linkedin Article about the validity of Noncompete clauses:

It is possible that legal action was already taken or discussed between lawyers and her document was part of the resolution because her reputation was damaged. If Nijisanji doesn't reply to the document she posted this is likely the reason.
That's what im thinking, and it also explains she is so hampered for money. Lawyers aren't cheap, take time, and I imagine a couple of legal threats sent back and forth.

UberSoldat

Sayu just nonchalantly brought up how Zaion got doxxed. She's taking this surprisingly well I must say.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Sayu just nonchalantly brought up how Zaion got doxxed. She's taking this surprisingly well I must say.
Did this retard just imply that the address on the doxx is real and that people should send her cookies?

Jesus christ woman, what the fuck are you doing?

niggaphil

Have to wait and see Nijisanji and their anti-Zaion talents will do any retarded and stupid shit in the next few days. I mean, Kyo and Hex are seething for sure in yesterday Hex bday stream

Dude if a small corpo managed to snag Sayu, it will be a big dream come true for that corpo.
With her current tactical nuke, the small corpos are gonna think twice before hiring her. Heck, even fishman with poaching habits will have to think. He gonna worry Sayu will fuck his arse like what she did to Nijisanji if shits happened in Phase Connect

Did this retard just imply that the address on the doxx is real and that people should send her cookies?

Maybe collecting more evidences that the harassment is due to Nijisanji Incompetency in preventing the dox and harassment? Otherwise I failed to see the point to make such provokes

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She said the vod will be nuked in a couple days

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

nows my time edit:nvm forgot she lives in la i would not step foot in there if my own mother's funeral was there

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

When you are so starved for attention, like all streamers, that she wants to be Oshi no ko'd. She's a strange one

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oshis : suisei silvervale. FUCKING NORMIE. Flayon?? Unfollowed

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I wonder if her new models Zaion resemblance will be legally distinctly worked into her new lore

"Destroyed by her former team we can rebuild her we have the technology"

chihirogumi

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
PIPPKIN LOVE
Edit: she like Pippa and Silvervale I wonder what they have in common.

Top Bottom