"If you want to be safe all the time, the internet is probably not the best place for you"Amanogawa Shiina

Sayu Sincronisity aka Zaion LanZa first post-termination stream containment zone

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
me im in paris
Sorry to hear that, hope you can recover. Sayu friends with Scarra from OTK. She reminds me of Emiru tbh.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She wants to legit be sponsored by Dee's nuts

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
She said the thing!

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Oh, earlier she made an offhand comment that she was working with the lawyer for months. I imagine there was far more work done behind the curtain.
The first part of the document read exactly like a back & forth correspondence attempting to find grounds for a filing. She probably lost money from the Nijisanji time and would likely have some cause. But, as we went over in the termination thread, having cause and the ability to actually extract anything are very different discussions.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Synners is a better fan name than Synphony

USS IOWA

I can't believe Nijsanji tried to cancel her, she seems nice!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

niggaphil

i guess the nijisanji did not expect she will fight back and make them her bitch by releasing the document with lawyer's help. Niji is clearly taking the BIG L here, and some NijiEN talents are butthurt and :pippaseethe;

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Of course her first emote she shows is a bonk emote in the form of a spray bottle

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
i guess the nijisanji did not expect she will fight back and make them her bitch by releasing the document with lawyer's help. Niji is clearly taking the BIG L here, and some NijiEN talents are butthurt and :pippaseethe;
They didn't fully understand the extent of her abandonment issues. Also, she knows where her mom lives thus I think she can find her anti's as well. The not a cat thing was only interesting because Fubuki was actually sour about being called a cat.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm not at all. A nice knowledge of how autistically terrible Japanese corporations are run can basically give you a playbook to how shit will go down. And strong willed American citizen treating a Japanese Corpo like how an American one would be run is a quick way to piss of the JP.

"I'm going to go talk to someone I considered a mentor and teacher in the company to get some advice" - YOU DISHONORED MY HIERARCHY YOU FILTHY GAIJIN PIGGU

UberSoldat

Honestly, Sayu has great potential to bounce back as an indie from all of this. I've seen some point this out before, but she never was cut out for corpo vtubing after all.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sorry to hear that, hope you can recover. Sayu friends with Scarra from OTK. She reminds me of Emiru tbh.
Found this on her vod channel she just shilled it has Joel too

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Damn that tongue cant wait for the ear licking asmr

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@Azehara SHE'S LOOKING FOR EDITORS, GET THAT BAG SON

This is the video she said she wants the editing style to be like

chihirogumi

I think she knows that her face and all of her personal information is out there.
she blocked the twitter tranny that copy pasted from the homeland so she knows.
Yeah, genuinely, for a random semi-zatsu whateverthefuck is going on kind of stream, she's super entertaining.
She's been able to retain most of her initial viewership through sheer zatsudan abilities. I'm subbing to her for real.
She also said earlier that Zaion got in trouble so much that she instinctively developed a habit of staring at her phone during streams expecting a bonk

Rough I can't imagine what that does for your mental
I used to be paranoid of getting laid off or fired for any reason due to a bad experience early on in my working career. Hearing my phone ring always stressed me out.
She wants to legit be sponsored by Dee's nuts
based
Honestly, Sayu has great potential to bounce back as an indie from all of this. I've seen some point this out before, but she never was cut out for corpo vtubing after all.
She might work out as a smaller western corpo chuuba (not vshojo) like Phase or idol. I can see the chemistry between her and Pippa now.

Top Bottom