"I'm a piss-kiss (Pisces)! I like the sound of that word, I'm a piss-kiss! Oh it's the two fish thing, I'm a fish! Piss-kiss wh... am I pronouncing it wrong? it's not piss-kiss!?"IRyS

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Lurker

Heya, I'm new to the forum. But I've been working on something regarding Nijisanji's dumpster fire.

I've made a 30-page doc compiling every single major controversy, failure, and even questionable financial report from Nijisanji.

Just felt like I should share it here, since I've been lurking this forum and also reading a lot of the reactions here.
It's a good read, it has it's use to keep the major controversies in a written form. I have to ask did you write the document? because it seems to be open to be modified by anyone and also I checked the archives and some paragraphs in the doc are literally copy and pasted from /vt/.

Also three pieces of circumstantial information I want to add:
1) the FalseEyeD and Khyo copyright strikes happened around the same time as the Zaion drama, it was because both of them kept talking about it that Niji decided to copyright strike them
2) Although the document mentions Ethyria meeting without Nina it doesn't mention the fact they eventually made a great group bond and that they became friends, maintaining the bond up to this day (you can search for Millie's and Nina's tweets, they literally hung out last month, and before that getting the full Ethyria group together for the Offkai trip)
3) The Kamigoo tweet one is a veeeery long stretch, the stepping stone part was talked about being used to meet more popular members than her and the burden part is from realizing her friends care for her as a person, not because of her connections. Seems more like people using her for clout/normal Vtuber menhera tendencies

As for the rest? it seems ok, a little exaggerated in some parts (for example the Sanrio collab part seems more like Obsydia wasn't popular enough to get the initial collab rather than management blocking her specifically) but ok

okmangeez

It's a good read, it has it's use to keep the major controversies in a written form. I have to ask did you write the document? because it seems to be open to be modified by anyone and also I checked the archives and some paragraphs in the doc are literally copy and pasted from /vt/.

Also three pieces of circumstantial information I want to add:
1) the FalseEyeD and Khyo copyright strikes happened around the same time as the Zaion drama, it was because both of them kept talking about it that Niji decided to copyright strike them
2) Although the document mentions Ethyria meeting without Nina it doesn't mention the fact they eventually made a great group bond and that they became friends, maintaining the bond up to this day (you can search for Millie's and Nina's tweets, they literally hung out last month, and before that getting the full Ethyria group together for the Offkai trip)
3) The Kamigoo tweet one is a veeeery long stretch, the stepping stone part was talked about being used to meet more popular members than her and the burden part is from realizing her friends care for her as a person, not because of her connections. Seems more like people using her for clout/normal Vtuber menhera tendencies

As for the rest? it seems ok, a little exaggerated in some parts (for example the Sanrio collab part seems more like Obsydia wasn't popular enough to get the initial collab rather than management blocking her specifically) but ok

I am the writer, yes. I compiled this over the past several days.

I opened it up for anyone to copy and paste it (only I can edit it, but anyone with a link can read it). I want it to spread. The public deserves to know that it's not just a public image thing; the company has covered up its dirty, dark past and buried much of it into the ground.

If it's mass-reported, I have several extra backups available, and it's also on a USB as well (just in case).

Fair, I'll edit those parts right now. But that MIka tweet thread was very interesting in timing considering what's happening within Nijisanji right now.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Heya, I'm new to the forum. But I've been working on something regarding Nijisanji's dumpster fire.

I've made a 30-page doc compiling every single major controversy, failure, and even questionable financial report from Nijisanji.

Just felt like I should share it here, since I've been lurking this forum and also reading a lot of the reactions here.
0a1.jpg

Good job

okmangeez

Attachments

• Apologize.jpg
    Apologize.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 10

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am no longer asking you to read.

Thanks
You came to the right place, we have loads of highly autistic people who would be glad to help with this document of yours, just ask.

Xuhle

You came to the right place, we have loads of highly autistic people who would be glad to help with this document of yours, just ask.
Or if not help in the doc will sit there and read through the entire thing to find anything that might be interesting point and laugh for how incompetent this company is.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

I might shamelessly steal this for stream content sometime.

okmangeez

I might shamelessly steal this for stream content sometime.

Sure! Still a WIP. I'm running through the numbers a third to double check my math and such.

But so far, I believe most of the numbers are accurate.

Horo7618

No one in particular

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

She revels in this stuff, the design and the production and marketing of it.
She must've been anxious/miserable under nijisanji's endless cycle of keychains and acryl stands.

okmangeez

She must've been anxious/miserable under nijisanji's endless cycle of keychains and acryl stands.

Shit after I saw the difference between Hololive and Nijisanji merch... Boy am I glad that I chose Hololive when I first started out in 2020. I bought my first merch package earlier this month and I might get more Holofes merch.

My friend chose Nijisanji and his favorite livers were Selen and Pomu... Yeah...

NotDecatto

DYRBI
I saw someone compile a series of the last 10 or so Niji JP/EN birthday merch and it's just all identical items swapped with different images of livers. Grim.

Xuhle

NotDecatto

DYRBI

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Think it was this one? Phone doesn't want to load it.
OMFG! Usually i don't care about any merch because i'm logistcally challenged, but it's not even fucking cutouts!!! They literally just buy trainloads of cheapest blank keychains and stuff and put prints in. Pins are cheapest shrinkwrap i guess? Every 1-view indie ever have better merch, what a shame.
How were they called at yahoo finance? Acrylic frames company?
And Holo being like "ehm guys, which type of trinket we didn't do yet?"

Bug Eater

Think it was this one? Phone doesn't want to load it.

The sad thing is that their current birthday merch is worse than all of the stuff displayed there, back in mid-2022 they changed it from a B2 tapestry (which honestly didn't seem that bad) to a shitty canvas panel that's like half the size. And the acrylic frames have smaller pictures with a blank border around the edge. https://nijisanji-store.com/products/scarle-yonaguni-birthday-2024

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Bug Eater

Seems like this is still operational :achansasuga::mitothink:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The sad thing is that their current birthday merch is worse than all of the stuff displayed there, back in mid-2022 they changed it from a B2 tapestry (which honestly didn't seem that bad) to a shitty canvas panel that's like half the size. And the acrylic frames have smaller pictures with a blank border around the edge. https://nijisanji-store.com/products/scarle-yonaguni-birthday-2024
I like how Scarle's free b-day merch (the dakimakura) was better than anything she's ever had officially.

Maybe if they not only put more effort into the merch but also gave a higher percentage to the talents to encourage them to actively promote the merch the increased sales would offset any profit lost from fairly compensating their talents. In fact they'd probably make even more money.

Limkin

Maybe if they not only put more effort into the merch but also gave a higher percentage to the talents to encourage them to actively promote the merch the increased sales would offset any profit lost from fairly compensating their talents. In fact they'd probably make even more money.
They proudly boast in every financial report how much they managed to cut costs this time and promise to do it even harder next time. Sorry but they are not changing course any time soon and it has nothing to do with management or clique or whatever. That's head of the company level of decision making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom