"And if raw piss is good enough for Bear Grylls, doggone it, it's good enough for me"Kirschey

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
They actually drove her to try and kill herself what the FUCK man

Limkin

The sheer audacity of thinking that admitting they haven't seen a video even once, until 24th of December two days before it was supposed to go live, will somehow portray them as good guys, is admiring in all the bad ways. You can work on something for a year, spend tens of thousands of dollars, continue to receive approval from the company at every stage, only for them to go "Nah, we never actually looked at it before". And they can't even admit that it was them who were not ok with usage of graduating members, they had to go "well ackshually it was other livers who didn't want to be included"
I bet the part that really pissed them off was Selen threatening to take them to a court. How dare this slave talks back, she has no rights and we will make an example out of her

Negzana

Okay, I take it back in the awards thread. I voted AkioAir as black company of the year but for fucks sake they were just a single chink groomer this is way worse.

Also the audacity to already memoryhole her while Holo allows their fans to still watch Mel for a few more weeks.

niggaphil

They actually drove her to try and kill herself what the FUCK man
And nijisisters will defend kurosanji, saying Selen deserved it. Those fuckers should get the rope

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Holy fuck she actually tried to kill herself.
This is such fantastic PR, we might actually get to see a second upcoming gen of Niji EN livers walk out before debut.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Figured it was a suicide attempt, but to have it confirmed fucking sucks. I'm just glad she's still here. I fucking pray more NijiEN talent escape, there's absolutely no excuse for Niji's continued incompetence and bullshit.

edit: to be honest, I don't feel comfortable calling it incompetence at this point. Those fuckers are malicious

UberSoldat

Imagine doing this to a pillar of EN vtubing.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Bye the way before I go to bed since it is super late at night I would like to say shame on anyone of you here if you defend Anycolor’s semi-malicious actions especially if you get paid or work for their PR. Millie Parfait, your lies won’t work on me, I will never be deceived and fuck you and your bootlickers! Good night.

Yes, one last edit perhaps for now: This is not laced with sarcasm or me being sarcastic at all, it is written/texted from the bottom of my heart.

Edit: I used to be a fan of you Millie, I regret having that kind of feeling if only I know that side of you early on.

Last edited:

Negzana

Imagine doing this to a pillar of EN vtubing.
Just a few weeks after their other pillar of EN vtubing left and made public a video showing how shady Niji is which causes them to private it...

I hope Cover never has these sorts of skeletons

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This is final yap shit. The rats were true and their really dumb enough to go with the Zion open.
Burn in Hell Niji.
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She tried to kill herself and they try to come on top by listing a lot of nothing. god damn niji is as black as it gets when it comes to black companies. :depressedtako:

niggaphil

Also, the nijisister jannies in vt did not bother stickied the termination thread. Why are you all so afraid, nijisister cunt? :smugselen:

USS IOWA

Me when I make a phone call to NijiHQ

*Replace all the countires with the NijiOffice

Tightpinch

Limkin

They couldn't even find more than just one reason for termination. And I am sure they really fucking tried to. Every single person involved has publicly stated the permission was given. None of the existing members ever even entertained an idea they were not ok with being included in a video. Is this "Nijisanji liver she didn't get a permission from" with us in this room right now?

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Well I guess I can focus on being other company fans, then.

Say, how's those Phase JP girls? They any cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom