"Real honest here, I don't think I've fondled anyone, or been fondled by, until I met Iori and Airi; Really? You really thought Iori was going to be seiso?"Fujikura Uruka

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I wonder if other major vtuber corpos are going to release a statement that no, they in fact don't drive their talents to suicide. Might be hard for Cover due to Aloe and Wactor cuz lol, but this is a time where vtubing corpos should show they are ethical.

Shouldn't it be taken for granted in the modern world that companies are not driving their employees (or contractors) to backflip?

She's been in chat a couple of times today. Few hours old but I don't think I've seen it posted here yet.

View attachment 63104View attachment 63103

She seems in high spirits :sanasmile:

I actually kinda hope she doesn't bring up the firing at all on her stream and just talks about her future plans and how much she loves her fans and other safe and happy stuff like that. I'm all dramaed out for a while, man. We need a refractory period. Save it for next week at the soonest.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If they really go for the one that made the announcement i think i will take a while... to do a harakiri the person needs to do a haiku and I don't think they would be competent enough to do one...
im mean riku takes a minigun to current en staff will work.

they hire 1 full time branch manager who speaks en/jp so they can communicate with japan
then they hire a muumi for the women and a guuymi for the guys. in japan riku hires a jap that speaks en/jp, understands western culture, understand jp laws, and has the authority to sign off on en projects.

the EN ship is now fast and nimble. i just saved the EN branch from being folded into JP

VTuberBobDole

I actually kinda hope she doesn't bring up the firing at all on her stream and just talks about her future plans and how much she loves her fans and other safe and happy stuff like that. I'm all dramaed out for a while, man. We need a refractory period. Save it for next week at the soonest.

If she has really been talking to a lawyer, which it seems like she has so far and for good reason, they'll definitely have advised her not to disclose anything or go into details on her stream or elsewhere until things are settled, which will probably take awhile. So hopefully she follows that and does as you say.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Shouldn't it be taken for granted in the modern world that companies are not driving their employees (or contractors) to backflip?

I am kinda enjoying how NijiEn is pulling itself apart at this point without her having to do anything more.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

I imagine she's just going to be vibing and too happy/emotional to really worry about anything but trying to thank people for the support she's getting. Getting out of this whole shit show is probably a whole ass God given blessing to her with the more shit we see. She seems to type who would be ready to focus on that as much as possible and settle on sorting out where to go from here. Hoping for some good laughs and chill personally.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
im mean riku takes a minigun to current en staff will work.

they hire 1 full time branch manager who speaks en/jp so they can communicate with japan
then they hire a muumi for the women and a guuymi for the guys. in japan riku hires a jap that speaks en/jp, understands western culture, understand jp laws, and has the authority to sign off on en projects.

the EN ship is now fast and nimble. i just saved the EN branch from being folded into JP
Yeah, but that doesn't take into account having favors owed to you by the people whose dumb nephew you gave an easy job, or the devout loyalty of the subordinates who know their job exists at your sufferance and they'd never cut it at a more meritocratic workplace. Gotta keep your eye on the important things, you know?

famous artist pipkun

Yeah, but that doesn't take into account having favors owed to you by the people whose dumb nephew you gave an easy job, or the devout loyalty of the subordinates who know their job exists at your sufferance and they'd never cut it at a more meritocratic workplace. Gotta keep your eye on the important things, you know?
theres plenty of room for that in JP. pay that nephew to play games to scour it for unsavoury politics before getting perms.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So while looking into the current absolute dumpster fire going on in /vt/, i saw an image that reminded me of an old rrat that can currently be viewed in a totally different light.
1707339192441.png

It was pretty well known that "Official" business was conducted via their Slack, but the talents kept their own Discord to be away from management. What if Selen never joining that Discord was one of the reasons there was a schizm between her and some other members? If so, was she really too shy? Was it just a cover for "I was never even invited to that Discord"? This entire situation can be seen through a whole new lens now.

famous artist pipkun

So while looking into the current absolute dumpster fire going on in /vt/, i saw an image that reminded me of an old rrat that can currently be viewed in a totally different light.
View attachment 63127

It was pretty well known that "Official" business was conducted via their Slack, but the talents kept their own Discord to be away from management. What if Selen never joining that Discord was one of the reasons there was a schizm between her and some other members? If so, was she really too shy? Was it just a cover for "I was never even invited to that Discord"? This entire situation can be seen through a whole new lens now.

man riku couldve easily terminated selen and made her unsympathetic wasted op

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Oh, i remembered, @The Proctor you said on stream that you could commission Doki for some emotes and whatnot for the VTA... Maybe don't. VTA as of now is asylum for burnt out disillusioned souls and i dont think any active content creator should interact here. Just too much grim shit here.

famous artist pipkun

Oh, i remembered, @The Proctor you said on stream that you could commission Doki for some emotes and whatnot for the VTA... Maybe don't. VTA as of now is asylum for burnt out disillusioned souls and i dont think any active content creator should interact here. Just too much grim shit here.
nice name fits the pissy attitude

Kalion

:)
man riku couldve easily terminated selen and made her unsympathetic wasted op
"All the other talents were speaking about company business in a Discord not monitored by the company" and your takeaway is "Riku should have fired Selen better"?

Negzana

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Negzana

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Didn't realize that the guy doing the business/pr analysis of Niji's statements was a lead at Carpe Fulgur, sometimes the world can be smaller than you realize.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom