"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brapfiend

Yes, this is my point. I am saying that means its true and the only reason it got to this is Nijisanji couldn't keep their stupid gobs shut. They reap what they sow and they killed all their overseas presence in one fell swoop.
Yeah, sorry if that came across a bit snippy, it wasn't directed at you. I just found the coping about only Niji mentioning the bullying from other livers, not her directly meant Niji had made it up frustrating

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I wish I could mail a severed pig's head to the nijisanji offices in tokyo. 200,000 in profit and not one dime left over from last year, and you shut her down at every corner just like you did with Pomu and Nina. You heartless, unimaginative, conformistic seaweed-slurping, facefilter wearing, meeting-addicted, sweatless, snaggletoothed soulless drone-apes.
She's Canadian, you need to Luka magnotta them by mailing body parts of a random dude you just met.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
At this point there is literally no good path for Nijisanji to continue. But they'll still keep on putting their fingers in their ears and pretend this never happened.

VTuberBobDole

Between this, her time at Nijisanji, and her parents, she is "stockholm syndrome" the girl

Reading that old twitlonger and then hearing in the stream that her mom had been looking over her stuff the past year (where she said she spent $200K and made no profit off of it) makes me worried they are still in her life and leeching off her though. I hope this gives her the ability to break free from them, if she needs to still.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Hard to see how that would be libel.

But I think Occam's razor applies here, no matter how bitter some people may find it.
If she denied that she reported a liver for bullying, it would mean they made a written false statement about her.

Either way, her lack of denial just confirms it did happen, anyway. Nijisanji just moved their livers from under the bus and tied them on traintracks in front of an oncoming train.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Yeah, sorry if that came across a bit snippy, it wasn't directed at you. I just found the coping about only Niji mentioning the bullying from other livers, not her directly meant Niji had made it up frustrating
No, you're good. I think everyone is pissed off right now, for good reason.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Dokibird chatlog
Code:
2024-02-06 07:09:49 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: thank you everyone :yellow_heart:  
2024-02-06 07:10:02 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: i can't believe it went past to 100k subscribers while I was sleeping  
2024-02-06 07:15:16 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: thank you everyone, I cried a lot when I woke up haha. I'll try my best to be strong for all of you. Let's make 2024 a better year together  
2024-02-06 12:43:48 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: wtf we are so so close to 300k subs 🥹  
2024-02-06 12:44:12 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: it's been really hard every day but thank you everyone  
2024-02-06 12:50:50 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: for the people in chat, I'll give you guys some good news!! I got a manager to help me out!! I cried when they told me I shouldn't have to fund my own projects&that sponsors can actually help with it
2024-02-06 12:53:15 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: they are actually a really good manager, well known behind the scenes!! I told them I'll only hire them if they can provide me 3 things that I want&one was a PC sponsor and they said it's possible !!  
2024-02-06 12:54:40 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: my manager is also working on opening a PO box for all of you too that they'll be vetting for me  
2024-02-06 13:01:29 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: also I won't have memberships or supers until I have three more videos posted 🥹 I'm thinking of maybe uploading 3 shorts just to maybe hit monetization early  
2024-02-06 13:02:32 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: also thank you everyone for the donating on streamlabs and the support on my etsy!! I'm so sorry for how slow the packaging is, there's a lot of orders  
2024-02-06 13:03:30 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: I was really worried during the last month, especially financially so thank you. Medical bills and other bills were not cheap and I was so stressed out so thank you everyone for your kindness
2024-02-06 13:04:28 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: I know people are like "canadian insurance" buit my carecard was expired when it all happened 🥹  
2024-02-06 13:05:34 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: so thank you, you helped a lot with my life and I hope I can repay all of you soon  
2024-02-06 13:09:06 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: let's try and get 500k subscribers by the end of 2024 :yellow_heart:  
2024-02-07 06:02:46 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: thank you everyone for 300k subscribers :face_holding_back_tears: :yellow_heart:  
2024-02-07 06:03:03 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: i promised i wouldn't cry more today but don't worry this time they are happy tears  
2024-02-07 06:05:33 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: Thank you for giving back so much love. I hope we can create more memories together  
2024-02-07 10:32:36 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: hi everyone !! I'm so overwhelmed because I didn't realize how much work I had to since I was not prepared at all and never thought I'd be back on this channel  
2024-02-07 10:33:01 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: I'm going to start adding moderating stuff now on the channel since I wasn't able to before with other behind the scenes work  
2024-02-07 10:33:18 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: Let's all be respectful okay? We are starting a new life and a new beginning  
2024-02-07 10:33:30 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: let's look at the positive and not dwell too much on the past !!
2024-02-07 10:34:45 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: also I'll drop some news here for people in chat!! expect something on lunar new year :folded_hands:  
2024-02-07 12:34:26 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: omg im laughing so much, i'm not patient enough to wait and tell this story so i say it here in chat  
2024-02-07 12:35:19 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: i had someone dm me and they were like "YOU LIVE IN CANADA" as a threat, like a dox threat and im crying laughing  
2024-02-07 12:35:33 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: what gave it away LMAO  
2024-02-07 12:36:00 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: my biggest secret
2024-02-07 12:36:02 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: being canadian
2024-02-07 12:38:31 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: again, thank you everyone for 300k subcribers :yellow_heart: i haven't streamed in so long so it's going to be weird  
2024-02-07 12:38:45 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: 500k by end of the year !!  
2024-02-07 21:05:58 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: Good morning everyone! I just woke up and I’m so nervous  
2024-02-07 21:07:00 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: Im not prepared at all  
2024-02-07 23:08:14 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: i had to plug in a 5 year old pc to try and grab some old graphics 🥹  
2024-02-07 23:08:32 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: everything is so dusty
2024-02-08 03:25:59 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: https://43d9b2-2.myshopify.com/
2024-02-08 03:39:28 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: bye bye everyone !!
2024-02-08 03:41:24 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: bye bye everyone !!!!!!!
2024-02-08 03:41:33 |  ||UComInW10MkHJs-_vi4rHQCQ|| (Owner)Dokibird: thank you everyone for making me smile again
Dokibird: thank you everyone for making me smile again

USS IOWA

That was a good stream, Good luck Doki as if you needed it!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Niji took the nuclear option and the bomb blew up in their own office. Get fucked losers.
:gloomiLaugh::kaelalaugh::NOWWELAUGH::selenpointandlaugh::SelenHAHAhere::ironmousekek::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::sinktheyacht:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
SINK THE YACHT

This really is going to be the fumble to rival activ8's fuck up.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Remember this?

Perhaps it has earned itself a little edit.
:sinktheyacht:

SomeRando

NIJI ACTUALLY DID BADGER HER WHILE SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Imagine laying there after you attempted to end your own life and you get a call that someone wants to talk to you, reasonably you think it'll be friends or family, but it's some goddamn autistic nips wanting you to say you're totally healthy and love your Niji family

:fishmandispair:

Last edited:

Tubedude

because maybe they assumed people would think "no way, that's bullshit" instead of making fucking spreadsheets about who is most likely to be the bully
A big problem Niji has is that they seem to think that the fans will just be willing to believe them more than the talent. Maybe in Japan they just blind trust the company, but in the west a lot of people assume the worst of a company and the best of a employee in company vs employee situations, for good or ill.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
What the actual fuck is wrong with you Niji? You brazen bull'd this sweet girl because she dare bloody your nose. What the actual hell?
Seeing how things turned out, Selen didn't hear no bell.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'll admit even after this I still won't be watching her as much like during her time as Selen and I'll prolly just tune in from time to time. That said, I'm really looking forward on how she's going to elevate the scene as a whole.

If there's anything that she's proven during her time as Selen, is that she has a knack for making big community events. Now that she's free from her shackles and has all these connections I'm excited to see what she does.

Punished Lurker

I want to find out whomever thought that termination notice and IR report was a good idea and roundhouse kick them in the face, these are levels of incompetency I never thought would be possible from a big company, the equivalent of trying to put down a fire by throwing dynamite at it. Also it sucks for the remaining livers at Niji who as others already said are now trapped in an among us game.

I wish the best for Doki, and I can't wait to hear her laugh again

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Only Niji would pester her in the hospital to see if they were going to make a termination note or a obituary

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, now that things are settled (for the time being) and we will probably only get small bits of info from now on I think it's fair to say that Niji's prospects in the west are dead for the next year at best, idk what will happen to the EN branch (can't say for sure it will get absorbed into the main or not) but we will probably see a few more EN graduations now that Niji's name is poison, I think the true indicator of the end is if they stop debuting new gens, that means that they have given up and are packing their bags.

As for Niji as a whole, I doubt this will affect them that much in the long run, they will probably just keep on chugging with their very profitable JP endeavors and maybe even attempt a second incursion into the west in a few years if they do kill the EN branch and are not defunct by then, I'm honestly much more interested in how the western environment will react to this rather than the event itself. The shit that Selen and the others have had to go through is absolutely unforgiveable, but as we have seen, they can prosper beyond Niji and with the complete public derogation of the "No PL talk" rule in the EN side it seems that graduations really mean nothing anymore; for better or for worse.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
The amount of support is crazy, even if a lot of these people are just here to sink yachts. For posterity here's a screenshot of her streamlabs weekly chart before the stream started:

I really hope she's even more successful as an indie than she was in Niji.

The last entire year she spent $200k and made no profit. This year, she's going to make that $200k back in half the time and spend all of it again, but actually have shit to show for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom