"Stupid fucking nigger"Kaneko Lumi

Termination of Yozora Mel

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
16 days into 2024 and already shit is extra spicy, we’re gonna be burnt out by February at this rate!:BijouBijou:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Fubuki in 40 min at the top of the hour:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
She literally streamed yesterday about impressions of other holo members and things she wanted to do with them in the future.

It's also some of the worst timing to terminate someone, as recording has already started for 5th Fes and Mel was in the Honeyworks stage, so there'll be several big gaping holes in the 5th Fes schedule. Not a planned announcement, at least.
She has 3 sponsored collabs planned for this week, just how abrupt this entire situation is?
1705389844259.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I don't follow her closely, but have there been any hints that something's off? This feels really out of left-field, and I'm not sure what'd motivate someone to gamble away a job they've been comfortable in for over half a decade now.
Fucking Jamba ninjutsu'd this shit out of thin air

Chaama comes back and first gen gets to collab but now there will never be a concert. Fuck. Mel planned to roll out 1 cover a month this year. She also filled out her relationship chart

Absolute stunner

Here are the RM accounts
Twitter.com/kuroneko_datenn

https://youtube.com/@ricaaach.?si=XDubsq4I5JsWOcoB

Last edited:

Prudent Lurker

Nah, they can reverse this right? Idgaf they have to.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Cover's letter of Yozora Mel's termination in Spanish, because why the hell not?

RiverBear

Watch as Choco announces Graduation and VShojo JP welcomes 2 ASMR Vtubers

Paladin

She has 3 sponsored collabs planned for this week, just how abrupt this entire situation is?
View attachment 61641
I might be off my mark, but isn't it almost impossible to fire employees in Japan after about 5 years of tenure? It must have been quite a big breach in the contract to get shitcaned instead of being suspended

Coffee Filter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This is how you truely kill Yagoo's dream.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

IdenticalPlateaus

Since its Cover, the leak must be something serious.
Serious enough to not be slapped on the wrist, but not serious enough to get un-personed. And she gets a "thankyou for your work" on the way out the door?
I really wonder what exactly she leaked to land in that sweetspot, it could just be autistic Japanese letter of the law rule enforcement though.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Serious enough to not be slapped on the wrist, but not serious enough to get un-personed. And she gets a "thankyou for your work" on the way out the door?
I really wonder what exactly she leaked to land in that sweetspot, it could just be autistic Japanese letter of the law rule enforcement though.
Exported Vtuber technology to North Korea.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
If she leaked info to someone:
1. it may have been more recently.
2. they somehow found something from long ago.
If it was recently there's a chance it was during VCR GTA and the only way it could be possible to know is if anyone that participated gets investigated too, and if they are no longer allowed to play with specific people then it will be more obvious who she was leaking info to. That is if we ever find out anything at all.
The other thing that could have happened was that she had a woman moment like rushia and she did it out of spite. or for money because she's half a ho' and all.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Chances of Mel going to VHoeShow? Considering how close not-choco, not-mel and kson seem to be?

Paladin

Japan has a very politeness-oriented culture. Don't let the thank you on the way out deserve you, as the only time that isn't given is when an employee gets arrested or removed for something truly vile.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

akaaoi

Bronze

Chances of Mel going to VHoeShow? Considering how close not-choco, not-mel and kson seem to be?
Too early to bring it up imo. I don't think anyone other than Kson would have a contact with her, if she even has one.

Top Bottom