"for the past two weeks I've been making Selen's neck on the wiki 5 pixels longer almost every day"naniwazuni

Termination of Yozora Mel

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

Might as well ask here, not much time left

Is there a translation of her letter at the end credits? What does she say? Really want to know

It makes me sad that this is now de facto her graduation stream. She seems like a sweetheart.

I am a bit rusty on my moonspeak, but it says something like

To everyone
It's been a while since the last letter
Even though there's nothing new going on
I hate that i couldn't bring myself to write
I'm shy and bad at communicating.
thank you for supporting this clumsy Me,
thank you for (liking) loving me.
I'm sure that, at times, i may have worried you guys,
I am sorry
But thanks to everyone, I am still here
"I really like spending time with you guys"
That is what I think every time I meet you
I'm delighted I am where I am, and that I met every single one of you
Thank you for creating an environment where I can keep thinking like that.
So when i say "i love you", it's really special, I mean it.
Kappumin may already know that it's not just a compliment
I am really shy and i can't say it out loud
Even thinking about its so embarrassing, so silly, i know
But if I don't say it, how could you know what I feel?
Today its an special day so let me tell you something
I really like you guys, I love you
It may be embarrassing but it is special
it really is, do you believe me?
I hope we can make more funny memories with everyone
I want to keep doing it forever

thank you for taking care of me

From
Yozora Mel

Negzana

I am a bit rusty on my moonspeak, but it says something like

To everyone
It's been a while since the last letter
Even though there's nothing new going on
I hate that i couldn't bring myself to write
I'm shy and bad at communicating.
thank you for supporting this clumsy Me,
thank you for (liking) loving me.
I'm sure that, at times, i may have worried you guys,
I am sorry
But thanks to everyone, I am still here
"I really like spending time with you guys"
That is what I think every time I meet you
I'm delighted I am where I am, and that I met every single one of you
Thank you for creating an environment where I can keep thinking like that.
So when i say "i love you", it's really special, I mean it.
Kappumin may already know that it's not just a compliment
I am really shy and i can't say it out loud
Even thinking about its so embarrassing, so silly, i know
But if I don't say it, how could you know what I feel?
Today its an special day so let me tell you something
I really like you guys, I love you
It may be embarrassing but it is special
it really is, do you believe me?
I hope we can make more funny memories with everyone
I want to keep doing it forever

thank you for taking care of me

From
Yozora Mel
Going by the fact that she commonly interacted with the girls unlike Rushia, and everyone involved seems downright sad (And not in the betrayed or heartbroken way like Pekora/Marine for Rushia) over this state of affairs, it really seems Mel was just a total sweetheart. I hope as Rika she can maintain idol activities and make people happy still.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
Going by the fact that she commonly interacted with the girls unlike Rushia, and everyone involved seems downright sad (And not in the betrayed or heartbroken way like Pekora/Marine for Rushia) over this state of affairs, it really seems Mel was just a total sweetheart. I hope as Rika she can maintain idol activities and make people happy still.
I watched her from time to time, more so after Kiara's interview where she made the "wow" sound effect.

I really do hope kson or Gunrun poaches her and allows her to reincarnate, even though some say Hololive was just a side gig for her and her RM is her main source of income.

BTW, Fuck you,i had to contain some tears while translating this.

Negzana

I watched her from time to time, more so after Kiara's interview where she made the "wow" sound effect.

I really do hope kson or Gunrun poaches her and allows her to reincarnate, even though some say Hololive was just a side gig for her and her RM is her main source of income.

Kson's saviorfagging failed with Nazuna spectacularly and tragically . I hope it didn't jade her entirely and that she can extend a hand to give Rika a second shot.

This whole situation has given me an urge to hold the Aki plush (Cringe, sorry) close. I don't know why but Mel's termination gave such a giant sense of vulnerability for me regarding Aki.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
My only solace is that Aki has nothing to lose staying in Holo and Watame desperately wants to reach Bokudan. Both are well behaved and are more level headed and wise than Mel so I don't see them leaving any time soon. Kaela.... Has every reason in the world to stay in Hololive forever, I just worry her jaw issues eventually get too bad to stream.
It happens fast. Mel wanted to release a collab song each month this year.

She should emerge as Rica in March. Her and Choco did visit Kson for an IRL stream and Mel is socially adept so I hope she comes back happy where ever. I'm rooting for her.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Kson's saviorfagging failed with Nazuna spectacularly and tragically . I hope it didn't jade her entirely and that she can extend a hand to give Rika a second shot.
Nah Kson admitted already she wasnt the one that brought her in: she just gave her support after her termination
It was whoever is in charge of their JP branch that tought Nazuna was a good idea
Of course they are going to try with Rica because she is even more closer with Kson but she is still in break

Negzana

Negzana

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Negzana

should the thread be kept open for when Rika returns?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
should the thread be kept open for when Rika returns?
Unless it turns into the Niji threads where it gets so off topic that everyone starts to forget the original intent of the thread I see no reason to lock it.

Negzana

Unless it turns into the Niji threads where it gets so off topic that everyone starts to forget the original intent of the thread I see no reason to lock it.
Unlike Nijisanji which is a shitshow of conflicting rrats and arguments, people seem in one mind regarding Mel's termination.

Predictions for when Rica will come back? I saw White Day suggested on /vt/ and I can see that.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She was in high spirits at the start of the year, I expect to see her back damn near immediately.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Sharing a tribute video a JP clipper made

Even though I got local copies of her videos I really miss the context that chat and video comments provide so I am happy ragtag exists. Also, I didn't get member videos but it's likely all ASMR stuff, I will have to check torrents later.

Rica's linktree for new people

Negzana

That depressing ass outro music Mel has is now stuck in my head and won't get out. The song is too sad to not be some sort of cosmic joke. Fuck it, gonna watch the one thing I know to drown it out from my head

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Looks like the Mel nendroid was also canceled, which is very sad considering even Rushia got hers.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Looks like the Mel nendroid was also canceled, which is very sad considering even Rushia got hers.

Real shame. I was making a small Mel shrine of sorts.

Deep down I feel really sad over this. Feels so unnecessary. What the fuck did she even leak and to whom?

Koronesuki

X-Potato

That is a shame. Now she'll never get one.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ayamy-mama posted an art to say goodbye to her channel.

23501.png

GayKusa

Early Adopter
I wanted to point out that Mels songs are still in the Hololive Spotify and the Youtube topic channel.
Its a bit harder to find but not completely gone

Top Bottom