"I love my white soundproof locked in room nobody can hear my screams there"Ouro Kronii

Termination of Yozora Mel

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I checked back and the Nendo of Rushia was already up for Pre-Orders in the 22th of January just one month before she got terminated meanwhile Mel didnt evet get hers finished

Koronesuki

X-Potato
How long was Mel's Nendo in the works? It's just too bad that it couldn't have been finished before this happened.

Negzana

Real shame. I was making a small Mel shrine of sorts.

Deep down I feel really sad over this. Feels so unnecessary. What the fuck did she even leak and to whom?
I kind agree with the rrat that it might have not been anything too vital but after Rushia's termination Cover was compelled to terminate over any NDA breaches because they didn't want to deal with Mikeneko inevitably suing over inconsistent application of contractual terms

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Kson's saviorfagging failed with Nazuna spectacularly and tragically . I hope it didn't jade her entirely and that she can extend a hand to give Rika a second shot.

This whole situation has given me an urge to hold the Aki plush (Cringe, sorry) close. I don't know why but Mel's termination gave such a giant sense of vulnerability for me regarding Aki.
Well, it worked really well with Henya though, so she's got that going for her.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Well, it worked really well with Henya though, so she's got that going for her.

The Kson Dickriding its real
TL:"It doesn't matter because Nazuna-chan remains the same as Nazuna-chan 😊.
By the way, I'm often misunderstood, so I'd like to clarify at this point that it wasn't me who invited Nazuna-chan to join VSHOJO! Seriously! I don't know why some people think that 🧐.
It just happened to be the timing of our individual decisions, really. I've never invited anyone to join !!!!!!
If you're mistaken, don't do it!"
She literally hide the replies that imply she has some weight in Vshojo meaning she its just one vtuber more and nothing else

Negzana

The Kson Dickriding its real
TL:"It doesn't matter because Nazuna-chan remains the same as Nazuna-chan 😊.
By the way, I'm often misunderstood, so I'd like to clarify at this point that it wasn't me who invited Nazuna-chan to join VSHOJO! Seriously! I don't know why some people think that 🧐.
It just happened to be the timing of our individual decisions, really. I've never invited anyone to join !!!!!!
If you're mistaken, don't do it!"
She literally hide the replies that imply she has some weight in Vshojo meaning she its just one vtuber more and nothing else

Unless she said this while Nazuna was in it just feels like her washing her hands and denying that she had part because she realized Nazuna was an unsalvagable shitshow and wanted to save face.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Unless she said this while Nazuna was in it just feels like her washing her hands and denying that she had part because she realized Nazuna was an unsalvagable shitshow and wanted to save face.
Choose to believe what you fucking want because Kson still follows both Nazuna and Mikeneko and even collabed with Miguel so she isnt denying her support to her but rather doesnt want people to mistake that she has something to do with the recruitement process

This is one of the hidden replies
You have to manually hide it

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How awful of kson to actually think of someone else besides herself to try and uplift after getting canned. I oftentimes forget Vshojo has its own orbiter drama thing where their fans eagerly await the debut of an unknown or indie into the company, only to get shafted because Vshojo recruitment works exactly as a university graduate office/ MLB player market.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

YEAH KSON HATES MIGUEL
You are still a Tsundere towards Mike :smugazki:

Negzana

YEAH KSON HATES MIGUEL
You are still a Tsundere towards Mike :smugazki:

that was before Nazuna left

and way before the Mafumafu stuff dropped

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

She still follows both of her accounts on Twitter and even in the post of the graduation of Nazuna she says:"Nazuna still is Nazuna" she never ever says " i will stop supporting Nazuna" she just clarifies she cant choose who can join

Koronesuki

X-Potato

You really think Kson didn't already know all about that long before the internet found out about it?
:NOWWELAUGH:

Anyway, until and unless Rica collabs with one of them, neither Kson nor Mikeneko/Nazuna are relevant to this thread. Kindly take this discussion elsewhere please.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Henya worked in VShojo because she could speak English. I can't see any JP-only speaker joining now unless they do a mass hiring.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Henya worked in VShojo because she could speak English. I can't see any JP-only speaker joining now unless they do a mass hiring.
Mel can speak English

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She is back

Compare the thumbnail to the title:【復帰】これからのお話などします It's cute in a sloppy way. Basically, she is going to talk about the future.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
She is back

Compare the thumbnail to the title:【復帰】これからのお話などします It's cute in a sloppy way. Basically, she is going to talk about the future.

1 month and two weeks its a realistic time to get a live2D?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
1 month and two weeks its a realistic time to get a live2D?
I assume she will do PNG stuff like with KSON and Pika

I am curious since I think she wanted to move away from the neck down lewd streams.

Negzana

She is back

Kinda feel bad for ignoring her. Unlike even someone like Aki who always had her famous 3D lives and dance skills to be known about it seems Mel always was in the shadow of everyone else in Hololive. Literally the biggest meme that came from her is how much she got fucked over by youtube.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kinda feel bad for ignoring her. Unlike even someone like Aki who always had her famous 3D lives and dance skills to be known about it seems Mel always was in the shadow of everyone else in Hololive. Literally the biggest meme that came from her is how much she got fucked over by youtube.
I don't think it matters really. She had her place in the company and while that's unfortunately gone, she still has fans that wanna see her succeed and friends that treasure her. I'm just glad she took the time to settle down and think about what she wants to do next.

Top Bottom