"The rain is just God's piss"Fujikura Uruka

The Morgue (and Dead Pool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Botan is terminally ill, apparently. Fra of Boogey Voxx seems to have a lot of drug connects. Calli just seems like a good bet all-around.
Botan is far too sad. I completely forgot about that. :depressedtako:Now I'm actually bummed out. I mean, you answered my question... so I appreciate it.

Is Andy Dick a VTuber yet?

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Requesting for this board to be renamed "Rrat breeding grounds", the fluctuations in the rrat population caused by this thread alone is throwing the asylum sensors out of whack.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Calliope Mori: Doesn’t really like being Mori, wants to hangout with KSON and co, reincarnates as a new member of Vshojo JP

Laplus Darkness: Menhera leads to her graduating and/or being terminated ala Rushia.

Froot: Do I really need to explain this one? C’mon we all know why she’s on this list….Ok fine. Her careers reputation is basically ruined and she’ll probably graduate from Vshojo and then maybe reinvent herself as some indie.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I don't know why this thread is now labeled "rrat infested", that seems incredibly unnecessary and frankly rude.

Anyway, Pippa is going to graduate from PC very soon so that she can accomplish one specific goal: keep Henri alive. The reason she continued to interact with Henri and not ban him for so long was because she is afraid of him doing a flip. Management has finally laid the law down, unfortunately, so there's no way forward for her now except to part with management. Yuni Luna (is that what Pippa's PL is called?) becomes a fairly popular indie.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Iirc, the "Botan is terminally sick" thing was just an exaggeration by her doctor to make her quit what he thought was a black company, since she couldn't tell him what she actually does. Unless she's said something about her health since then?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Usada Pekora: Health yab. The rabbit has terribly poor management of her vocal cords and is almost always shouting her ass off at whatever's happening on stream. Her vocal cords are gonna end up permanently damaged at this rate.

Hoshimachi Suisei: Health yab. I think she's up there with Calli in terms of vtubers most likely to overwork themselves to the emergency room. She's smart enough not to stream as often but is never not recording for something and already needed a minor surgery a few months ago.

Hyakumantenbara Salome: On her one-year anniversary, she'll reveal that her existence was in-fact, one giant meme that went farther than anyone could have guessed. All good memes have to end one day.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Betting on whether someone will commit the final yab is risky, as even yab-prone vtubers have some survival instincts that keep them from jumping off the ledge. Of course there will be graduations due to menhera moments (like Rushia), but graduations because of health reasons are much more predictable IMHO.

Therefore, I have to bet on Ina; it's the last thing I want, but given the things she said about her health it's something I have to be prepared for.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Betting on whether someone will commit the final yab is risky, as even yab-prone vtubers have some survival instincts that keep them from jumping off the ledge. Of course there will be graduations due to menhera moments (like Rushia), but graduations because of health reasons are much more predictable IMHO.

Therefore, I have to bet on Ina; it's the last thing I want, but given the things she said about her health it's something I have to be prepared for.
So far the health related chuubas are:
Calli: she is having a surgery today/tomorrow.
Lamy: taking some sort of meds for something (i don't remember).
Ina: living like a sloth.
Botan: some sort of issues with her liver? i also don't remember.
Gura: who the fuck knows.
Marine: ultra menhera (she feels rushia like since she is already suing people) if it was actually her suing that is (could an hero if she doesn't get dick).
Those are the chuubas you could bet on (for health related).

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So far the health related chuubas are:
Calli: she is having a surgery today/tomorrow.
Lamy: taking some sort of meds for something (i don't remember).
Ina: living like a sloth.
Botan: some sort of issues with her liver? i also don't remember.
Gura: who the fuck knows.
Marine: ultra menhera (she feels rushia like since she is already suing people) if it was actually her suing that is (could an hero if she doesn't get dick).
Those are the chuubas you could bet on (for health related).
Outside of holo, you also have
shiina (chink descent, born with heart murmur, hypertension, bouts of menhera, IBS, scabies, etc)
pochi sensei (heart problems, with regular visits to the hospital)
RIn Penrose (born with meningitis, had jaundice adn weak lungs, among other things)
and the obvious, Iron Mouse, who needs no explanation.
:cursedbae:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Tenma also has some sort of heart condition too right?
I forget why Pomu had surgery so I can't recall if it was any type of serious or not offhand.
Hell Kanata's still permanantly at risk for health graduation should her hearing issues get worse no? I'm not versed in how preventable her hearing loss is, and I imagine being a singer/streamer would eventually get fairly difficult if you continued.
IRyS also needs listed under the "Needs to take care of her voice/throat" since she's had some voice issues on and off since debut and kills herself with the songs she does. Pretty sure she herself said she always wanted to do more karaoke but had to cut back because of this.

As far as menhara bits
Noel swings back and forth but recently started actually getting help with it somewhat. Yet another person I forget if it was true or not. I vaguely remember someone posting her claiming being diagnosed bipolar on her roomate.
I always thought Polka is prone to fits of depression and a bit of menhara as well for some reason.

Reading over I feel retarded due to how many of these are "I think/forget" lol but at least if I post it someone might be able to correct me.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Idk if the final yab is even possible anymore, this industry has gotten a lot bigger and stronger since 2020, the rushia drama was big but i never felt like it SHOOK the industry to its core, that's why i mantain that the taiwan drama and subsequent graduation of Coco, the Aloe drama, the Kizuna clone drama and the Gamebu drama were all more impactful and could have lead to the final yab, they changed how most of the community viewed vtubing as a whole and could have put off enough people from the medium as a whole to seriously do some damage.

Coco's specially could've ruined Hololive, who knows the ramifications of one of the industry leaders crumbling, specially at such a pivotal moment as late 2020/early 2021.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Ina has to get out of the house semi-regularly now (even if only to get groceries) and she's said she has an exercise bike in her house that she's been riding. Surely her health won't take a turn for the worse...
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::magnicope::magnicope::magnicope:

Kalion

:)
Miori Celesta: Going on extended hiatus in summer to go back to school due to massive Asian family pressure. Some of her fans have been calling it a soft graduation. Has friends in both HololiveEN and NijiEN. Has mentioned not being too attached to her character. Might reincarnate, might graduate for real.

Matsuro Meru: Talks often about wanting to move on. Has been talking about applying for NijiEN a lot, where she has some connections. Also recently discovered a health condition (which she's been very vague about) that was "caught early" and should be fine, but she's also made half-jokes about it killing her too.

Axel Syrios: He's going to do something real dumb, or say something real dumb that puts all of Tempus in danger. He'll feel super bad about it and offer to take the fall.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
  • Vesper Noir - Murder - Switches back to his roommate avatar live on stream, utters a guttural scream, and shoves his spear down his manager's throat. And I do mean the actual spear. Handcam stream
  • kson - Sex - Caught fucking Lord Aethelstan because the latter forgot to close the stream. Nyanners goes on a several hundred tweets long rant about the cheating bitch, isn't entirely clear whether she means kson or her soon to be ex-boyfriend. kson is permabanned from youtube and switches entirely to chaturbate. Nazuna denies knowing this 'kson' person, never heard of her, who are you talking about? Vshojo management imposes strict content guidelines, Veibae switches to a burkini outfit
  • A-chan - Career - Changes employer to a JAV producer of vore fetish videos, viewing it as a safer career choice than Cover and its Holo Earth project's tendency to consume all the income generated by Hololive streamers and then some. Her final stream has her saying goodbye to everyone and reminding Sora that she'd still like to attend her wedding next weekend

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Gawr Gura - mid to late 2023 - will likely claim it to be related to health issues but in reality was traumatized by Callis party friends and is afraid of her own fanbase, no longer feels able to do the things she wanted to do as a vtuber

Chikafuji Lisa - April 2023 - Tsunderia collapses and all it's talents and staff are let go abruptly, hopefully Lisa reincarnates elsewhere or is able to attach herself to Phase or even idol EN

Veibae - Summer 2023 - Veibae will be vshojos first "graduation" though it won't be handled normally since VShojo isn't a traditional agency, she will decide she wants to go back to being a fleshtuber or quit streaming to fulfill her true passion of being an irl succubus

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So, seeing we have a couple of predictions and companies started to implode, should I keep track of these events in the original post?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So, seeing we have a couple of predictions and companies started to implode, should I keep track of these events in the original post?
Did we account for someone "graduating" from corpo, but keeping their persona after going indie or swapping corpos? Does that even count as graduating?

For example, Inukai Purin, of Tsunderia.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Did we account for someone "graduating" from corpo, but keeping their persona after going indie or swapping corpos? Does that even count as graduating?

For example, Inukai Purin, of Tsunderia.
Purin was what made me think of this. Not because they're graduating, but because Tsunderia is going down and I don't think every talent is gonna be able to keep their persona or even continue vtubing altogether.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Chikafuji Lisa - April 2023 - Tsunderia collapses and all it's talents and staff are let go abruptly, hopefully Lisa reincarnates elsewhere or is able to attach herself to Phase or even idol EN
Let's all be honest, this isn't even a prediction, more so a inevitability at this point.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Close, but no cigar. You get 3 points tho.
2 points for Lisa
1 point for correct reason: Tsunderia collapsing

No extra point because got to keep her channel and persona and went indie instead of attaching herself to another corpo.
This will be revised in the future if she ends up in phase or reincarnates.

Chikafuji Lisa: Reincarnation. Hope she gets into Holo or Niji.
e: actually fuck no I don't hope that, then she probably couldn't do her music reviews because of perms.

Piarro gets only 2 points.
2 points for Lisa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom