DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

12/20/23​

Talent: Lorelai Loch

Affiliation: ProjectF​

Graduation date: Dec 20th (immediate)​

DETAILS:​

Lorelai was a talent associated with a small corp called Project F. On December 20th she released a statement (twitter - archive) on her own twitter announcing her graduation as lorelai, her return to ther past life (her twitter account has now been rebranded, since it was hers from before getting into projectF). On Dec 21st ProjectF replied with a document of their own (twitter - archive) contradicting Lorelai's, which prompted a chain of replies where Lorelai made public the fact she's been trying to resolve her "illegal and un enforceable contract" (twitter - archive). Check the dedicated thread for more details and updates on the company's restructuring/disintegration.

12/21/23​

Agency: Vyugen

Disbanding date: December 2023​

Comprised by some fairly knowns vtuber artists, Vyugen loosely qualifies as a corpo or agency as it was more akin to a friends group. They've put out a document announVyugen former members were Yoclesh, DyaRikku and Yuniiho among others. They will all continue their activities as indies.
Twiitter - Archive - Forum post

We're nearing the end. I've already tallied the points, but I'm holding the announcement back in case something else happens this week (graduation or server migration wise). The new deadpool will open on Jan 1st on a separate thread.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Add selen niji to the list, metaphorically and literally

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Alright negroes I might be a few days early but I'm going ahead and throwing down my 2024 Deadpool projections. Selen is the obvious gimme, I don't even know if we'll make it to 2024 with her though.

January 2024 - Gavis Bettel of Holostars will look to greener pastures as his contract comes up and will be the next Magni/Vesper situation.

March 2024 - Several idol talents may graduate, most likely candidates are Fuyo Cloverfield and/or Pochi Wanmaru. I have no real reason for choosing March except last March was so brutal.

April - Kiki Lockheart of EIEN will yab too close to the sun and will be graduated.

June 2024 - Economic factors and the changing culture result in the graduation of Gawr Gura as Cover can no longer afford to pay her to exist.

July 2024 - Elira Pandora of Nijisanji will finally realize she's in a black corp and leave, which will cause several other Niji livers to leave.

November 2024 - All vtubers on earth will graduate when Joe Biden loses the election and chooses to launch America's nuclear arsenal against Brazil because he thinks it's Florida. Pippa will be the last vtuber streaming and her last words will be advice on how to remove glowies. (trust)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
:pippasquish: END OF YEAR WRITE-UP :pippasquish:

We're fast approaching 2024, and it seems micro corpos and big corpos alike wanna make me work overtime during new year's. Since I'm a lazy fuck and I kinda don't wanna do that I'm gonna announce the winners today and start working on the 2024 deadpool post.

So, without further ado, here are the winners of TVA's 2023 DEADPOOL:
🥇1st place🥇
159.gif
@Johnny Jambalaya
7 points

Mysta Rias, Minna Vanilla/Flavr

🥈2nd place
180.jpg
58.jpg

@Sithis and @BlueSharkTV
5 points

Sithis: Chikafuji Lisa/Tsunderia, Veibae
BluesharkTV: Mikeneno/Vesper

🥉3rd place
379.png

@Zizara
4 points

Veibae, Vesper

ℹ️ Notable Events
  • PIkamee's Graduation
  • Tsunderia going under
  • Zaion's termination
  • Vesperbowl
  • Nijisanji laundry list of graduations (rip NijiID)
  • Kawaii Production's Gen 3 walkout and subsequent resurrection
  • Vshojo picking up NijiEN graduates
  • Phase and Idol giving asylum to orphaned Tsunderia and CyberLive talents
  • Riro Ron

🌟 Special Mentions
  • Zaion Lanza for sharing how Niji works behind the curtains.
  • Yfubaby/Lola Loading and Roza Coatl/Gini Mercury for graduating twice in the same year.
  • Riro Ron for outwhoring most E Thots out there (for legal reasons, this is a joke)

♻️ Notable Resurrections
  • Akira and Makoto (GGN twins)
  • Sava Safari (and most Kawaii Gen3 girls)
  • Pikamee
  • Nina Kosaka
    (go to the Lazarus Pit for more info)

📈 Most voted
  1. Gawr Gura/Calliope Mori (6 picks) :guraa::guh:
  2. Vesper Noir (5 picks):urtearingmeapart:
  3. Pipkin Pippa (4 picks):annoyedpippa:

That's all folks. I'm gonna start working on the new thread asap and keep a backup of this post AND the 2024 thread in case it gets deleted during the migration.
It was a pleasure rrating with you.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

EDIT:
Since our dear not-rushia decided to pull a fast one and take a crap on the deadpool, a recount had to be made. Mr. @BlueSharkTV called Nazuna would be graduating (+2 points) putting him in second place, sharing the spot with Sithis.
This development not only affected this year's podium but also some predictions made for next year (that have already been talked about in the 2024 thread). I was gonna say something about not needing to make more modifications, but I'd be tempting fate and there's still 72 more hours to this year.

Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Remember: Picking Selen is too easy and nobody's going to give a shit if you call it.

But the OTHER NijiEN girls are still all pretending to be a big happy family!:mitothink:
Anyway see ya in the next thread lol

Negzana

Alright negroes I might be a few days early but I'm going ahead and throwing down my 2024 Deadpool projections. Selen is the obvious gimme, I don't even know if we'll make it to 2024 with her though.

January 2024 - Gavis Bettel of Holostars will look to greener pastures as his contract comes up and will be the next Magni/Vesper situation.

March 2024 - Several idol talents may graduate, most likely candidates are Fuyo Cloverfield and/or Pochi Wanmaru. I have no real reason for choosing March except last March was so brutal.

April - Kiki Lockheart of EIEN will yab too close to the sun and will be graduated.

June 2024 - Economic factors and the changing culture result in the graduation of Gawr Gura as Cover can no longer afford to pay her to exist.

July 2024 - Elira Pandora of Nijisanji will finally realize she's in a black corp and leave, which will cause several other Niji livers to leave.

November 2024 - All vtubers on earth will graduate when Joe Biden loses the election and chooses to launch America's nuclear arsenal against Brazil because he thinks it's Florida. Pippa will be the last vtuber streaming and her last words will be advice on how to remove glowies. (trust)
Is it bad if this is actually kind of what I assume? 2020 was hell, 2024 is absolutely going to be worse. As 2020's wuflu and mostly peaceful protests and election bullshit skyrocketed the popularity of vtuber escapism, 2024 will be so bad the economy will crash and people can't justify buying vtuber merch, concert tickets, or super chats when milk is now 20 dollars.

The Final Yab is coming, and it's only a matter of when in 2024 and how many will survive

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
New post is ready, place your bets. gogogo

Remember: Picking Selen is too easy and nobody's going to give a shit if you call it.

But the OTHER NijiEN girls are still all pretending to be a big happy family!:mitothink:
You're right on the money, Selen's breakdown couldn't come at a worse time. I had to cook up a rule for these easy picks.

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Wtf a fucking jannie won? RIGGED
I wasn't even a janny when I made these predictions. :magnicope:

Imagine not coming in first place, couldn't be me! Might just be a skill issue for the rest of you all. :smugselen:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I wasn't even a janny when I made these predictions. :magnicope:

Imagine not coming in first place, couldn't be me! Might just be a skill issue for the rest of you all. :smugselen:
I'm kinda still afraid for moona tho. She was doom posting a while ago.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Maybe it should give reduced points for talents more than 3 people have picked?

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Gonna be honest even though she never streamed I thought she'd remain in Vshojo and be similar to Hime Hajime. Did anyone put her in the 2023 deadpool? If so, congratulations on your last second victory
Recount! We need a Recount!

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🌟 Special Mentions
  • Zaion Lanza for starting the whole "2%" meme and
Sayu didn't start that meme she does love and approve of it tho along with Riku's yacht
She says she intentionally left two percent out of the doc

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

12/28/23​

Talent: Amemiya Nazuna

Affiliation: Vshojo JP​

Graduation date: Immediate​

Amemiya Nazuna's model had been gathering dust for a while while her roommate was busier with other endeavors (like venturing into being a Seiyuu under her other persona). Therefore her contract with Vshojo JP was not renovated and graduated from the company, while retaining full ownership of her intellectual property and social media accounts.
Forum post - Twitter

As I've quoted in the EoY Writeup, this affects the final top 3, making BlueSharkTV tied for 2nd place
EDIT:
Since our dear not-rushia decided to pull a fast one and take a crap on the deadpool, a recount had to be made. Mr. @BlueSharkTV called Nazuna would be graduating (+2 points) putting him in second place, sharing the spot with Sithis.
This development not only affected this year's podium but also some predictions made for next year (that have already been talked about in the 2024 thread). I was gonna say something about not needing to make more modifications, but I'd be tempting fate and there's still 72 more hours to this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom