"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

The Morgue (and Dead Pool)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

06/19/23​

Gundou Mirei from Nijisanji JP decides to graduate​

Mirei was a JP talent that got suspended on March 23rd after she made a controversial Baseball joke on her twitter (OG post from that day). Management alluded that this was just the latest on a string of transgressions.
Today Niji released a statement confirming she would be graduating but will also have a last stream on the 21st, and had Mirei release an apology video on her YT channel. All of her socials and accounts will be wiped on June 22nd.

6u5iau.png

Twitter - Archive - Happenings post
6plign.jpg

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

06/26/23​

TALENT: NINA KOSAKA

AFFILIATION: NIJISANJI EN - ETHYRIA

GRADUATION DATE: JULY 8th

DETAILS:​

Both NIJI and Nina posted a statement going over Nina's tenure as a Liver since she jonied on October 2021, and it's inferred they reached this decision amicably. Nina's last stream will be held on July 8th, and when that's finished all her socials and channels will we deleted (as per usual with Niji graduations).
There are currently no outstanding rrats as to why she's leaving (or even if she chose to leave) and it comes as a surprise to most.
EDIT: It seems that the same anon who leaked NijiEN's recent wave also leaked Nina's graduation a few hours beforehand (source)

qgo7xp.png

Niji Twitter - Archive
Nina Twitter - Archive
r1901t.png
03gk36.jpg
72b8n8.jpg
ruf7w3.jpg

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

06/30/23​

Talent: AZURA CECILIA

Affiliation: NIJISANJI ID

Graduation date: August 20th

Talent: NARA HARAMAUNG

Graduation date: September 3rd

Talent: REZA AVANLUNA

Graduation date: September 30th

Talent: HYONA ELATIORA

Graduation date: October 29th

More Ex-ID members that were merged into NIJI's main branch are graduating. This was completely expected, since the talents from the ID branch were left hung out to dry after the merge. This was announced in a single announcement with the usual format: Detailing of dates, breif recap of the talent's tenure on the agency, and a remainder that all channels and social medias will be wiped (except maybe some covers if they choose not to).
This is Niji's 3rd graduation event this month, announcing a total of 6 talents leaving the company in the span of 10 days.

aq6o7a.png
xr2jvs.png
dmbxqr.png
oaqapf.png

twitter - archive
Thank you for your continued support for Nijisanji and Nijisanji EN.

This is an announcement for the graduation of 4 Nijisanji livers: Azura Cecilia, Nara Haramaung, Reza Avanluna and Hyona Elatiora.

Their graduation dates are as follows:

Azura Cecilia: 20 August 2023

Nara Haramaung: 3 September 2023

Reza Avanluna: 30 September 2023

Hyona Elatiora: 29 October 2023

Accounts such as Youtube channel and other social media will be closed chronologically after the respective graduation dates. Sale of goods and voices will also end after the respective graduation dates.

Azura Cecilia and Nara Haramaung has been active as members of LAN_Nee3s for more than 3 and a half years ago since March 2020. They debuted as Livers with the image of "older sister" and have made creations with other Nijisanji ID livers. On top of creations in the form of songs and collabs with other livers, they also hyped Nijisanji official events with their presence.

Since his debut in November 2020, Reza Avanluna has surprised many people in Indonesia with his songs. Reza is also loved by his fans through his chill streams and have introduced many Indonesians to an uncommon genre such as TRPG.

Since her debut in July 2021, Hyona Elatiora has accompanied her fan as a comfortable place for free talk and sharing interesting experiences. Hyona could also make a tense stream into one that can be enjoyed with laughter.

We want to convey our respect for all activities and creations made by our 4 livers, and we will keep supporting them until the end so they could spend time with their fans until their graduation day.

We would also like to say thank you, sincerely for all the fans for their support for Azura Cecilia, Nara Haramaung, Reza Avanluna and Hyona Elatiora.

Once again, we are very grateful for the support for Azura Cecilia, Nara Haramaung, Reza Avanluna and Hyona Elatiora.

As an aside, fan letters will be accepted until 1 month after the graduation of each Liver.

For questions regarding this announcement, please contact Anycolor Inc and we plead not to contact Livers from our company regarding this matter, be it in the form of stream comments or through other social media.

ag8wen.png

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

07/16/23​

Talent: AYANE HYLO

Affiliation: INDEPENDENT (former CYBERLIVE/AETHERIA)​

Graduation date: July 16th​

Ayane tweeted the announcement of her graduation on May 20th, stating that she would be stopping her Vtubing/Livestreaming activities on July 16th. Firstly I wasn't going to report on her graduation, but since she's part of the "Anti-Lumi Cabal" that srpung out of Cyberlive (and Aetheria after that) I changed my mind. The date came and went and her twitter is still up and active.

nltiak.png

Twitter - Archive

07/23/23​

Talent: MYSTA RIAS

Affiliation: NIJISANJI EN - LUXIEM​

Graduation date: August 27th​

Mysta joins the ranks of Niji Livers jumping ship. He did a surprise announcement with a tweet linking to a chatting stream, and the NijiEn corpo account followed with the usual statement. Mysta's graduation was teased on /vt/ by a supposed insider that also predicted Nina's graduation before and is teasing EVEN MORE NijiEn talents leaving (presumably because mismanagement). There's a dedicated thread now for these events, so more detail can be found there.

zukmke.png

Twitter - Archive

Our dear janny @Johnny Jambalaya got it right a second time, and got himself 3 points.
He predicted Mysta's graduation. 2 points
AND his reasoning behind it was 50% correct. (Mysta did say he accomplished everything he wanted, but the graduation wasn't a dragged out ordeal as he detailed). 1 point

I fear for Moona...

Consider this a WIP, but since the last post there have been two notable graduations:
• Ayane Hylo (ex Cyberlive and also part of the Anti-Lumi Cabal)
• Mysta Rias (NijiEn) - someone's been on point with their predictions so far :ironmousekek:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Is it too late to update my deadpool prediction to include Nolan Crush?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I'm in the process of uploading all images offsite and trimming the fat on posts that have dedicated threads about the deceased to reduce the load on the site's server.
Also, I'm digging the mass grave for the VTA post, so please bear with me.
:beatanicrying:

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

08/24/23​

Talent: MAGNI DEZMOND, VESPER NOIR

Affiliation: HOLOSTARS EN - TEMPUS​

Graduation date: August 31st​

After getting magni buttpregnant both Magni and Vesper got suspended together with little to no explanation (on July 10th), it was announced today they will be graduating from the company, at the same time, on August 31st. According to the statement they won't return to streaming and there won't be a graduation stream either, it was also specified that this was "according to their wishes".
The rest of Holostars EN did a (pre-recorded?) stream saying their goodbyes on Axel Syirios' channel and cancelled all streams for the day.
Rrats about this are huge and plenty, so drop by to the dedicated thread for more details.

mgni.pngvspr.png

Twitter - Cover Statement
Announcement Regarding Graduation of
Magni Dezmond and Noir Vesper

We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your continuous support of hololive production.
We regret to announce that two members of the VTuber group HOLOSTARS English, Magni
Dezmond and Noir Vesper, will be graduating on Thursday, August 31, 2023. Please understand
that the members will not be performing any further activities such as graduation streams.
Magni Dezmond and Noir Vesper have been active since the formation of HOLOSTARS English
and have contributed to the growth of the group. However, in accordance with their wishes, we
have accepted their decision to graduate. We deeply appreciate their contributions and wish them
the best in their future endeavors.
To our fans and all those involved, we understand that this sudden graduation announcement
following a prolonged hiatus might be quite unexpected and distressing. Nevertheless, we are
truly grateful for the warm support with which you have provided us.
Regarding this graduation, we will provide separate announcements about merchandise related to
Magni Dezmond and Noir Vesper through the hololive production OFFICIAL SHOP. Please stay
tuned for further information.
hololive production OFFICIAL SHOP: https://shop.hololivepro.com/
Regarding other matters, the following arrangements have been made:

Closure of Various Services

Fan letter reception:
Until Monday, October 2nd for letters that arrive by that date.

Memberships and exclusive member content:
Until Saturday, September 30th at 11:59:59 PM (JST).

We kindly ask for your continued support towards HOLOSTARS English.

Thursday, August 24, 2023
COVER Corporation​

Lots of people bet on Vesper kicking the bucket during this year, so lemme go back and check the bets. I'll post the winners below.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Results of the great Vesperbowl bets

Vesper Noir: Attitudes fundamentally incompatible with formal Japanese business culture.
Proctor +3 points. 2 for Vesper, 1 for accurate motive (problems w/management)

Vesper Noir: His gigachad energy is too much for management to handle. He finally goes off-rails and bangs your oshi on-stream and is force-graduated.
The Rrat, also +3 points. Same as above, correct about Vesper and motive. The additional flavr is off though.

Vesper noir: Already had one yab suspension worthy not even a year into his contract, he will probably call someone a nígger or a fággot live on stream, or will threaten a higher up (anger issues).
BlueSharkTV, +3 point as well. Same prediction as Proctor's and Rrat's so same reasoning applies. We don't know anything about any final yab (yamanaba or anger issues) yet.

I sadly place Magni as possible.
Tldr: IRL pursuits, possible side of health issues
Latte'Ninba, the only one who bet for Magni, gets +2 points. Just accurate about Magni, because we know for a fact that Magni continued streaming as Lando while being active in holo AND after recovering from surgery.

Vesper Noir: Manhera.
Autistic, paranoid, and avoidant. Really funny but has a massive ghost of burning out and taking people down (in minecraft) hovering over him between his suspension and disappearing act in Japan when he went off his meds. I'm predicting a Rushia level blowout vs the higher ups (or Altare???) where in his anger he exposes a bunch of company details then ghosts the industry.
Zizara gets the same treatment, just +2 points, since he was right about Vesper but not much else. On the contrary, Vesper's PL has been dead silent during this whole ordeal.

Vesper Noir - Murder - Switches back to his roommate avatar live on stream, utters a guttural scream, and shoves his spear down his manager's throat. And I do mean the actual spear. Handcam stream
Aquatic Invertebrate, cool prediction, but you only get +2 points. I would've liked to see vesper do that to Takeshi after this whole deacle tho.

If there's any new development about Vesper or Magni in the next few days that might alter these results, I'll update them accordingly.

Now that this is over and there are no big ongoing suspensions or graduations looming over the horizon (knock on wood), I'll put up a scoreboard when September comes around.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The Rrat, also +3 points. Same as above, correct about Vesper and motive. The additional flavr is off though.
I take no pride in this victory.
:depressedtako:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I take no pride in this victory.
:depressedtako:
I came up with this thing to laugh at other people's feels, not to have feels myself. :urtearingmeapart:

Cheer up tho, you got to be right on the internet for once.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
End of August Write-up

The corpse of Tsunderia can't rest in peace

4 ex-tsunderia talents announced their not-graduations in the span of 7 days. Reincarnation is highly likely.​

Talent: Amemachi Hanabi

Affiliation: Indie (ex Tsunderia)​

Graduation date: AUG 23rd​

Hanabi dropped her announcement on twitter on August 21st, stating that despite being on hiatus before, this time seemed inevitable. The tweet had a link to a farewell stream.
Tweet - Archive

Talent: Inukami Purin

Affiliation: Indie (ex-Tsunderia)​

Graduation date: TBD (september)​

Purin has been suffering from health issues in the past months and is still recovering from surgery (to extirpate an ovarian cyst). During a guerrilla she said that she was gonna go on an indefinite hiatus and that she couldn't "stream as purin". The official statement will be released when september comes around.

Talent: Maria Paradisa

Affiliation: Indie (ex-Tsunderia Gen4 -unreleased-)​

Graduation date: Aug 25th​

In a similar fashion as her Tsunderia senpai's, Maria posted a pic on twitter with her announcement saying it was nothing serious but rather there's a lot of stuff that's forcing her to stop her priestess activities.
Twitter - Archive

Talent: Kamiko Kana

Affiliation: Indie (former Tsunderia)​

Graduation date: Sep 1st​

Yesterday Kana announced she's going on a permanent hiatus from streaming on september 1st. She made the distinction because she doesn't feel like she can ever "graduate" from being Kana and that she might come back in the future.

Twitter - Archive
1693326175099.png

For all the ex-tsunderia girls, refer to @/Kallion's post in the Lazarus' Pit for more info

Talent: Lily Endou

Affiliation: Sedai One (Gen 1)​

Graduation date: Sep 2nd​

Lily's graduation has been announced for almost a month, but I've missed the post and never came around to reporting it. She explained the details on her announcement stream. Liliy's channel is mainly in spanish with bits of JP and EN thrown into the mix. Phase Connect's (and TVA's very own) Himemiya Rie was in her grad announcement's replies.

Twitter - Archive

Talent: Himekuma Ribon, Kashiko Mari

Affiliation: Re:Act​

Graduation date: Aug 30th, End of September​

Re:Act released a joint statement for the two talents that are leaving the company. While Ribon is gonna graduate on August 30th, Mari will suspend all her activities during september until she graduates at the end of said month. In what in my opinion is an act of bad faith, Re:Act stated that Mari's suspension/graduation was due to her moving to another company.

Twitter - Archive
Himekuma Ribon will graduate from Re:AcT at the end of September.Her YouTube membership will be ended at the same time.Kashiko Mari will stop activities at Re:Act at the end of September, suspend activities for the while and move to another corporation.For both, reception of both fan letters and gifts at Re:Act will be ended at the end of September.

Talent: Lana Shikami

Affiliation: Prism Project​

Graduation date: AUG 31st​

Prism released an official statement on their twitter page where they detail that Lana's graduation was due to health reasons and because of her condition she released a farewell video in lieu of an actual graduation stream.

Twitter - Archive

Now that this is over and there are no big ongoing suspensions or graduations looming over the horizon (knock on wood), I'll put up a scoreboard when September comes around.​

This shit aged like milk. I'll shut up now.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Talent: Nabi

Affiliation: Indie/Vtuber Mama​

Graduation date: SEP 16th​

After a recently coming back to streaming following a near year-long hiatus (where she DFEd ) and moving back to Korea, Nabi posted on her YT community page that she's planning to cease her vtubing activities for good, arguing study and work related reasons. She didn't completely shut down the idea of eventualy coming back. She's still gonna DFE again tho, and memberships will be ended a month later.
Nabi is known for being the Illustrator (mama) behind Amatsuka Uto and Amelia Watson.

5oj0zv.png

post - archive

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
Matsuro Meru: Talks often about wanting to move on. Has been talking about applying for NijiEN a lot, where she has some connections. Also recently discovered a health condition (which she's been very vague about) that was "caught early" and should be fine, but she's also made half-jokes about it killing her too.

Archive

Pay up.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

After a long hiatus, Mr. Kalion gets +2 points. IDK if the rest of the prediction was accurate, since the tweet doesn't go into much detail.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
End of Year Write-up
I know I haven't kept up with the news or updating this place since september, so I'll try to write up the most relevant news of the past 3 months into a single post and try to start wrapping things up a bit. (Although, I'm expecting some more graduations before January 1st).
Since we're having data storage problems right now, expect the portraits to be uploaded at a later date.

Talent: Lola Loading

Affiliation: Taiyaki Studios​

Graduation date: September 12th​

Lola Loading was the new identity of the recently graduated YFUBaby, and she was (seemingly) uneremoniously graduated after a month of inactivity. Prior to the announcement, her last tweet was a stream cancellation on Aug 28th. On September 12th it was made known to the public that she wouldn't be continuing her activities and there wouldn't be a graduation stream. (Tweet, Archive)
Days later, FalseEyeD put out a video exposé about the company, recounting what transpired (Forum post). Taiyaki Studios posted a LONG reply on twitter debunking False's statements. (tweet - archive)

Talent: Xia Ekavira, Mika Melatika, Riksa Dhihendara

Affiliation: Nijisanji (ex Niji-ID)​

Graduation date: Announced October 20th​

To keep up with tradition and coming close to their goal to erase their ID branch, NIJISANJI announced the graduation of yet another 3 ex-ID talents.
The dates are the following:
Xia - November 27th
Mika - December 28th
Riksa - January 11th 2024

This annonuncement came to no one's surprise, since Nijisanji has been slowly shedding off their ex ID branch talents. However, Mika's case was even more expected because she lost her closest coworkers from Niji in the past few months (Nina and Mysta, who were already brought back by Vshojo). The announcement was made through the usual channels and with the same kind of document Niji has been known for.

Agency: Shirayuri Productions

Graduation date: November 8th​

Like with Tsunderia before it, Shirayuri Pro is disbanding. This agency was mostly known for being Nyaru's agency (one of TVA's favorites chocolate tubers).
Nyaru posted a waiting room for an announcement stream where she read Management's statement about the reasons of the agency's dissolution (CEO's bad health, internal limitations, etc). An agreement was reached and every talent under their umbrella will retain their IPs, channels, and related socials. Woman tears were had.
Forum post - Screencap of the statement - Nyaru's personal announcement

Talent: Riro Ron

Affiliation: IDOL Project:Star​

Graduation date: November 28th​

Riro was terminated on November 28th after getting a bit too silly. Idol released a document wher they say that she not only met with fans in person, accepted gifts from them and boinked them but also accused her of streaming under the influence of heavy narcotics and being in a secret relationship with her manager. This came after a suspension in early november that came immediately after a very spicy ASMR stream. Clips are easily found, it was joked about it by Parrot4Chan in YT and it also has it's own thread. Riro's PL (kyOresu) posted a rather confrontational tweet after the termination was made known to the public.
Forum Thread

Talent: Yuki Chihiro, Azuhi Momo

Affiliation: Nijisanji​

Graduation date: January 31st​

More Niji graduations, but from the JP branh this time. What surprised most people was Chihiro's graduation since she's a 1st Wave talent (Momo is from Wave 3).
Forum post - Tweet - Archive

Talent: Cheri Lupina, Erika Byakko

Affiliation: V-Reverie​

Announced December 12th​

Some of VReverie's biggest earners are leaving the company. This only brought to light that most of the company's current talents are starting to re-activate their past live's accounts. Both talents posted personal statements on their social media, along with the main statement from VReverie's own twitter.
The graduation dates are as follow:
Erika Byakko - January 7th
Cheri Lupina - January 28th

It's expected that more talents announce their graduations soon (Tsunderia 2.0 type event).
Dedicated Thread

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@DrStupid How is dead pool guessing gonna work with the new year approaching?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
@DrStupid How is dead pool guessing gonna work with the new year approaching?
As I see it, I can start a new thread after new years and accept predictions for a limited time.
IMHO, Closing the thread down once the year is over also serves as an easy way to document graduations by year.

The only problem is that in closing submissions, the thread dies down because new people can't interact or we can't include new tubers that debut during the year (like some VReverie girls).

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So, after giving it some thought, I've come up with the next year's deadpool rules. Tell me what you think (not just @superduper )

GENERAL RULES

Every participant must pick 3 talents to participate.
  • Picks can grant a max of 5 points.
  • Picks are worth 3 points
  • Each pick must be accompanied with a prediction of how will the pick graduate (RRAT). RRATs are worth 1 point
  • An extra 1 point might be earned if the prediction correctly called if the pick was terminated (as opposed to a regular graduation)

Example picks:
Vesper Noir, Termination.
RRAT: Got too silly with his manager and flipped him off.
(total 5 points)

Riro Ron, Graduation.
RRAT: Realized she had more subs and financial gain with her Past Life and didn't renew her contract
(total 3 points)

DEATH ROW
"Death row" picks are the ones that are on the verge of graduation, or are part from a collapsing agency, from December 15th to January 15th. (i.e. V-Reverie talents). Picks in the "death row" will not gain points.

- Participating entries will be open until Jan 15th.
- Entries received after Jan 15th until Dec 31st will not gain points but may participate if they want.
- people with insider knowledge are not allowed to participate (i.e. midori)
- Points will be tallied and published after the New Years.
- This space will continue to function as an obituary for the remainder of the year on top of keeping tabs on participant's bets. The thread will be closed after the rakings are published.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
So, after giving it some thought, I've come up with the next year's deadpool rules. Tell me what you think (not just @superduper )

GENERAL RULES

Every participant must pick 3 talents to participate.
  • Picks can grant a max of 5 points.
  • Picks are worth 3 points
  • Each pick must be accompanied with a prediction of how will the pick graduate (RRAT). RRATs are worth 1 point
  • An extra 1 point might be earned if the prediction correctly called if the pick was terminated (as opposed to a regular graduation)

Example picks:

DEATH ROW
"Death row" picks are the ones that are on the verge of graduation, or are part from a collapsing agency, from December 15th to January 15th. (i.e. V-Reverie talents). Picks in the "death row" will not gain points.

- Participating entries will be open until Jan 15th.
- Entries received after Jan 15th until Dec 31st will not gain points but may participate if they want.
- people with insider knowledge are not allowed to participate (i.e. midori)
- Points will be tallied and published after the New Years.
- This space will continue to function as an obituary for the remainder of the year on top of keeping tabs on participant's bets. The thread will be closed after the rakings are published.
I can't see anything wrong or anything else that needs to be added here with the exception of a defined start date on guessing. I guess that will just happen naturally when the new thread is created and Proctor puts a banner up to inform the public to the new betting pool.

Good job on the draft!

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Talent: Angelina Kumalo, Orion Juno

Affiliation: Lucid Multimedia (Origins)​

Graduation date: December 20th​

Lucid, the former foster home for Roza Coatl, is losing 2 talents leaving them with just other 3. Each one of them released letters on social media along with the agency's official statement. While Lina claims her departure is because of health reasons (among other things that she won't disclose), Juno on the other hand says that "after much consideration it's time to move on" (paraphrasing).
Asylum post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom