"Sakana, please, you have to give us the oportunity to meet each other, so we can touch each other's boobs and asses"Hakushika Iori

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Here's a brief update from Nolan's discord activity within Hana Macchia's fansl-... I mean fancord. Nolan did a short venting on 19-20 december, around the time we were busy looking at the shenanigans of Kestraline aka the spanner guy and the cursed parasocial tablet.

image.png
Nolan's brother really just asked "why are you making the saddest sandwiches on earth?" and Nolan just interpreted it as the greatest affront his bully of a brother has ever perpetuated upon him

This has major vibes of that "Racists on 4chan" meme

niggaphil

"why are you making the saddest sandwiches on earth?"
I think the bigger question is who "microwave" cheese on bread......
If people wants grill cheese, there is multiple ways, but using microwave is one of the worst and laziest way to do it

Even DSP has a better cooking skill than him:

Fuck, I never knew I could give compliment to DSP since he is a total retard and piece of shit

Topo Chico

I think the bigger question is who "microwave" cheese on bread...
Another big question is why is Nolan eating carb heavy meals when he's diabetic 🤔

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Another big question is why is Nolan eating carb heavy meals when he's diabetic 🤔
Oh yea, he regularly passes out for 15 hours, wakes up with horrific insulin levels, and needs to chug waters and shoot insulin for hours to even catch up to normal. Another way he misses his streams.

niggaphil

'Diabetic is cause by autism, not the carb heavy meal!!! *Cries*' - something that Nolan would say

:nolancries:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh yea, he regularly passes out for 15 hours, wakes up with horrific insulin levels, and needs to chug waters and shoot insulin for hours to even catch up to normal. Another way he misses his streams.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
I have a diabetic family member and this shit he's pulling is seriously fucking dangerous what the hell??? Dude could loose a limb or go straight up blind if he doesn't keep that shit under control.

fortnitesmasherX

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
I have a diabetic family member and this shit he's pulling is seriously fucking dangerous what the hell??? Dude could loose a limb or go straight up blind if he doesn't keep that shit under control.
Would that really be a big lose?:ameohno:

niggaphil

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
No joke, the sheer amount of times I've seen him do this is astounding. Not only that, because he's the one in charge of his dog the dog doesn't get taken out for 12+ hours and shits/pisses indoors. And is one of the many reasons his brother gets pissed at him.
image.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
No joke, the sheer amount of times I've seen him do this is astounded. Not only that, because he's the one in charge of his dog the dog doesn't get taken out for 12+ hours and shits/pisses indoors. And is one of the many reasons his brother gets pissed at him.
And he has the GALL to call his father an animal abuser, bloody fuckin hell...

PemAloeKenzoku

1703137097097.png

Spotted in Sayu's debut. I wonder who this could be..... :nolanbean:

niggaphil

PemAloeKenzoku

crushvt, is he gonna debut as Gura pony Vtuber?? :smugselen:
When the chumbuds were in their time of crisis, A tuber rose to fufil the hopes and dreams of all the autistic pony fuckers - CrushVT

1703137744254.png

This nigga was silent for like 1 minute in Sayucord

1703139065201.png

:crushautistic:

1703139507168.png - ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

No joke, the sheer amount of times I've seen him do this is astounding. Not only that, because he's the one in charge of his dog the dog doesn't get taken out for 12+ hours and shits/pisses indoors. And is one of the many reasons his brother gets pissed at him.
image.png
I feel bad for the dogs. Apparently no one in that family cares.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Panko Enjoyer

Dead sister jokes are back on the menu, boys.
I'm still impressed people came up with dozens of different ways to describe Nolan beating his sister.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I'm still impressed people came up with dozens of different ways to describe Nolan beating his sister.
Nolan v Sister is a deceptively deep matchup

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
Imagine the sobbing if he goes blind and misses every stream.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine the sobbing if he goes blind and misses every stream.
That's gonna be his eternal reward in hell, stuck in a room with streams playing all over the walls but being blind and deaf.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan is sad because he drove someone crazy.
image.png

Top Bottom