"Do not believe the rrats, I am seiso"Trexie Saurus

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

Eventually Nolan would eventually come across the vtuber thread and make his first post on May 31st, 2001.
Might want to make some revisions here.

Topo Chico

Wow, bravo! Good to have you back, well you weren't really gone, anyways, welcome back. Great Christmas present! It'll take a couple hours to fully sift through all the Nolan. Fantastic work! It must have takes AGES

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I regret everything good i ever said about Mister Nolan Crush :BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wow, bravo! Good to have you back, well you weren't really gone, anyways, welcome back. Great Christmas present! It'll take a couple hours to fully sift through all the Nolan. Fantastic work! It must have takes AGES
@reinigen handled the blogposts and he was crawling through a daily blog that covered several years, look for Nolan posts, and then archive them. I had to build spreadsheets covering his posting history on the Farms and on TVA, where he had 3k comments on each site. It was a huge collaborate effort.
I regret everything good i ever said about Mister Nolan Crush :BijouBijou:
I take it you read the parts about multiple physical altercations with family members and an elderly individual. Or was it the parts about him taking out his anger on dog and neglecting them?

Short

God Damn the Sun

Topo Chico

@reinigen handled the blogposts and he was crawling through a daily blog that covered several years, look for Nolan posts, and then archive them. I had to build spreadsheets covering his posting history on the Farms and on TVA, where he had 3k comments on each site. It was a huge collaborate effort.
Ya, he dm-ed me once about some of it. Got to see one of the videos early. He's truly so prolific it's great to have it finally chronicled here. Now, the only thing "missing" is his discord history with screenshots, which is admittedly another colossal undertaking that has many holes due to many servers nuking accounts after bans. Great work to both of you! Also with your socking capability I'm starting to suspect you're Gajillionaire! You're a sneaky fella! Again good job to you both

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
For those of you that want that sweet Nolan action in video form, there is an 8min video at 10/24/21 and a 14min video at 3/8/2022. Again, special thanks to @reinigen for crawling through that autistic brony wasteland to find worthwhile Nolan posts.
For easy viewing, here's the two videos I was able to dig up -

First, this is Nolan raging about his dad trying to punish Nolan for once again breaking rules and never learning. He lays out the situation in typical Nolan fashion, and completely rationalizes away his shitty behavior. This is a GREAT primer for how Nolan's brain works.

This second video is Nolan lamenting his inability to even operate during a basic dishwashing job. Watched on it's own without any context, I'd probably feel bad for this guy who clearly just is lost and doesn't know how to act in the world. But couple it with his history, especially with the fact he was told multiple times to not listen to streams at work and constantly smuggled his phone and headset in in blatant disregard....as well as ASSAULTING A LITERAL ELDERLY PERSON.....my sympathy for him died a long time ago.

Both of these videos Nolan willingly posted in public forums as a means to 'vent' that was not a long typed out rambling post. He seems to show up in these places only to complain to any who would hear, either on main or in DMs, and almost never actually contribute to the website.

Nolan is seriously like the energy vampire from "What We Do In The Shadows"

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I take it you read the parts about multiple physical altercations with family members and an elderly individual. Or was it the parts about him taking out his anger on dog and neglecting them?
Yeah he really its a dangerous individual
No wonder he DMed me to be his friend

Topo Chico

This second video is Nolan lamenting his inability to even operate during a basic dishwashing job. Watched on it's own without any context, I'd probably feel bad for this guy who clearly just is lost and doesn't know how to act in the world. But couple it with his history, especially with the fact he was told multiple times to not listen to streams at work and constantly smuggled his phone and headset in in blatant disregard....as well as ASSAULTING A LITERAL ELDERLY PERSON.....my sympathy for him died a long time ago.

His ability to go from crocodile tears to talking normally (no tears on face) was freaky. Dude has some serious major underlying issues that he was able to keep under wraps while here and on the homeland. He's a retarded autistic chameleon that I can only conclude is a predator. The only benefit to us (the general public) is he has a way higher evaluation of himself that what what exists in reality, so he thinks he's getting away with more than he is. Him looking at his monitor while recording tells me he is GLUED to his viewfinder in his recording software, GOTTA MAKE SURE YOU'RE PUTTING ON THE RIGHT PERFORMANCE!

fortnitesmasherX

Still reading through it, but I have to say I agree with him about the loli and shota stuff. You guys equating drawings to actual pedophilia is pretty cringe and gay.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah he really its a dangerous individual
No wonder he DMed me to be his friend
Of course he did that. Easier to take advantage of nicer people like you, scoots and superduper.

@Jambalaya , @reinigen great fucking job boys. I cant even start to understand how much headaches you 2 must've had looking at years of Nolanposting. Glad to know you still had braincells left to write this OP.

niggaphil

I am quite disappointed about his room. I thought his room is gonna full of MLP or "Cute and funny" figures, instead it is full of his dirty laundry :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Still reading through it, but I have to say I agree with him about the loli and shota stuff. You guys equating drawings to actual pedophilia is pretty cringe and gay.
You have to understand that a lot of nolan bullying was made because it was Nolan. And it would make him sperg as you can see with the OP

God's Strongest Dragoon

Both of these videos Nolan willingly posted in public forums as a means to 'vent' that was not a long typed out rambling post. He seems to show up in these places only to complain to any who would hear, either on main or in DMs, and almost never actually contribute to the website.
Yeah, that's the funny part. In a lot of those blogpost images, you can see him always asking for a hug after he vents. Like the 7/9/2022 post for example.
7-9-2022.png

He's begging for a hug after randomly venting some insane shit. Even more hilarious is him raging because he "didn't feel like I was getting emotional support". It tracks perfectly with him escaping to the Pippathread to pitypost during his "Mid-Gura Stream spergout" in June 2023. Or how he flipped out and then tried to pitypost again on June 27th 2023.

The issue wasn't equating loli/shota stuff to actual pedophilia, it's that he felt that that was the hill he needed to die on and he needed to defend the Jellyposting. Nolan is undeniably a lolcow and people enjoyed tipping him.
I am quite disappointed about his room. I thought his room is gonna full of MLP or "Cute and funny" figures :smugselen:
Well he does have a drawing on the wall that he used for his youtube PFP.

Topo Chico

I talked shit on Proc during his previous spergout but his rule on the loli question is good:
"All lolicon art is banned from this forum. Discussion of vtubers with childlike avatars is allowed, but any imagery that depicts their avatars in a sexual context is considered lolicon. I also have a zero-tolerance policy for discussing the 'merits' of lolicon art and what is or isn't a loli. I will not allow either puritanical crusaders or pathetic degenerates to tear this community apart over their own personal interpretations. If there is any ambiguity in a situation that may involve lolicon content, either err on the side of caution or report it to me and I'll make an executive decision."
It has no place here as a discussion. Globally, (as this is a international forum) certain nations don't take too kindly to it and discouraging lolifags from posting sus ass shit is a good policy. Further, ethically, it's very gray in the best light. If you believe Nolan is a broken clock that is correct twice a day, sure, that's a valid point, but it ain't the purpose or the point of the forum and generally best to steer clear of. Is some of the anti-loli puritanical? Yes. Is it up for debate? Yes, but not here. Does having this puritanical stance keep the forum safer? 100%. As Kirsche said, "loli is fucking weird dude." This rule and some of the favorite streamers being neutral to anti-loli creates a culture of at best loli ambivalence leaning towards against. Nolan, who already is a cringe ass nigga simping for loli sharkussy is prime bait to bully no matter what camp you're in.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I am quite disappointed about his room. I thought his room is gonna full of MLP or "Cute and funny" figures, instead it is full of his dirty laundry :smugselen:
Keep in mind, Nolan has no fucking income. He lives at home with mommy and daddy, they manage his finances, and one time I caught the only money he makes is from Nielson surveys - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielsen_Media_Research - and yet he will still send superchats instead of, you know, basic necessities.

I'm not sure Ohio does neetbux, and last I heard he still hasn't found a job.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Good fucking read

Also his voice grates me the fuck off

Welcome back jambo hope you had good pizza in italy

Topo Chico

OMG THIS NIGGA WAS CUTTING HIS PUBES WITH HIS BOSS'S SCISSORS AT WORK HOLY SHIT

E: HOLY SHIT HE BEAT UP HIS MOM! AND THEN BLAMED HER FOR TWISTING THE NARRATIVE. E: AND ANOTHER OLD PERSON. He's a fucking menace (a POC to boot)

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

OMG THIS NIGGA WAS CUTTING HIS PUBES WITH HIS BOSS'S SCISSORS AT WORK HOLY SHIT

E: HOLY SHIT HE BEAT UP HIS MOM! AND THEN BLAMED HER FOR TWISTING THE NARRATIVE. E: AND ANOTHER OLD PERSON. He's a fucking menace (a POC to boot)

yourshockisenough.png

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Can this be made into the OP? @reinigen I think it would be better put there than here in the middle of nowhere.

Top Bottom