"Is that why it's called teabagging, because it is a similar motion to using a teabag?"IRyS

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Can this be made into the OP? @reinigen I think it would be better put there than here in the middle of nowhere.
Yea, I think we're going to be making a new OP using those posts with links to this thread and the trial thread. I'm going to worry about it in the morning.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Especially with the fact he was told multiple times to not listen to streams at work and constantly smuggled his phone and headset in in blatant disregard
Every minimum wage job will say "phone usage during work is banned/no-go, if we catch you doing so its on grounds for instant firing" but the main thing is that they really don't care as long as you moderate your usage very sparingly. It is very likely that Nolan lacks this ability and probably has his face visibly glued to his phone screen watching a stream that he ABSOLUTELY CANNOT MISS LIVE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! :Mumei-REE:

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Good fucking read and kudos to @Panko Enjoyer and Superman Janny @reinigen for chronicling all this shit.

Mr. Nolan Schlamersdorf (God, what an awful last name. No wonder him and his siblings are fucked up) is a LOLCOW legend who sees himself as God's child while being an in-bred, reclusive autist. He has all the brain damage and symptoms that would earn a psychiatrist his Nobel prize if he can disect just an ounce of Nolan's brain issues.

I really never interacted with him in the forums because I felt I would regret it if I ever did. Thank God I didn't and just ignored him, I don't want to get caught up with all that shit.

Again, big ups for @Rock Hard and @reinigen for this. I now wait for @John Vtuber👁️'s write up documenting all the times he's been a massive :WHORE!!!:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Haven't read everything yet but it's still funny to me how DN was a catalyst for him getting booted off this site

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I honestly expected more horrific shit, and rei did spoil me on a bunch of the juicier bits so I wasn't all that taken aback. This just shows, like you said, that Nolan hasn't gotten better or worse, he's just gotten lazy and comfortable.

Actually if you read some of his messages on the farms (specially at the beginning) he reads like a completely different person and his way of expressing himself is way calmer and less flippant. It's obvious that as he got used to the thread (which was notably lax by kiwi standards) he relaxed and became less and less normal. Once we switched over to this place the mask was well on its way off, as the mood here is ten times more playful and laid back than even in the kf vtuber thread (strangely I think most of us dropped the mask a bit due to the perceived familiarity. I certainly don't recognize my own writing from way back when, I sound so fucking mean spirited lol).

I think the last ingredient of his transformation was simply us fucking with him and turning him into a joke, you can tell as people start to purposefully look for Nolan on other sites and catalog his activities and call him out which only makes him spiral more and more. In that sense the trial and subsequent expulsion definitely did him well.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Nolan is just a very, very sad man overall. He is absolutely entirely incapable of guilt, and that alone makes him an incredibly dangerous person. Combine that with absurd levels of incompetence and episodes of extreme aggression, and you have what basically amounts to a creature that's a man in the most base form possible. Slothful, prideful, lustful, greedy, rage-filled, and envious. The only thing that could save him now is extremely in-depth psychological studies that could result in giving him drugs to alter his entire self-perception, but as he is right now he is unfixable.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Haven't read everything yet but it's still funny to me how DN was a catalyst for him getting booted off this site

:Vesper-UNHINGED:
From our DMs when going over his info
ban-stats.png

I think the last ingredient of his transformation was simply us fucking with him and turning him into a joke, you can tell as people start to purposefully look for Nolan on other sites and catalog his activities and call him out which only makes him spiral more and more. In that sense the trial and subsequent expulsion definitely did him well.
The Degen Thread is what really fucked him up. He ate a ban early in a month and he posted about the same amount that month compared to the previous month because he was just sperging like crazy in there. He was the sideshow attraction where we would all notice Nolan being a retard and then Nolan would burst in to argue his side. When he argued in the past about vtuber stuff, he could bow out by saying "oh I see" or "I didn't know all the info". The problem is that his actions are the whole point of the argument and he's incapable of accepting guilt for his own actions, so he can't bow out. So he just continues to wind himself up. You can notice him growing increasingly deranged and antagonistic to the people in that thread as it went on.
Nolan is just a very, very sad man overall. He is absolutely entirely incapable of guilt, and that alone makes him an incredibly dangerous person. Combine that with absurd levels of incompetence and episodes of extreme aggression, and you have what basically amounts to a creature that's a man in the most base form possible. Slothful, prideful, lustful, greedy, rage-filled, and envious. The only thing that could save him now is extremely in-depth psychological studies that could result in giving him drugs to alter his entire self-perception, but as he is right now he is unfixable.
Yeah, his therapy session is pretty much the final nail in the coffin on the question of whether he's fixable.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I respect the autistic effort to catalog even bigger autism. This must have taken a while.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
From our DMs when going over his info
ban-stats.png

The Degen Thread is what really fucked him up. He ate a ban early in a month and he posted about the same amount that month compared to the previous month because he was just sperging like crazy in there. He was the sideshow attraction where we would all notice Nolan being a retard and then Nolan would burst in to argue his side. When he argued in the past about vtuber stuff, he could bow out by saying "oh I see" or "I didn't know all the info". The problem is that his actions are the whole point of the argument and he's incapable of accepting guilt for his own actions, so he can't bow out. So he just continues to wind himself up. You can notice him growing increasingly deranged and antagonistic to the people in that thread as it went on.

Yeah, his therapy session is pretty much the final nail in the coffin on the question of whether he's fixable.
Is this "blog" the famous disqus? I know you guys were looking at that to find out more info.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is this "blog" the famous disqus? I know you guys were looking at that to find out more info.
Yes, Disqus is a blog hosting site and the blogposts were from Friendshipdailymlp, which is part of Disqus.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I think the bigger question is who "microwave" cheese on bread......
If people wants grill cheese, there is multiple ways, but using microwave is one of the worst and laziest way to do it

Even DSP has a better cooking skill than him:

Fuck, I never knew I could give compliment to DSP since he is a total retard and piece of shit

I do it and actually prefer it that way no idea why. I also prefer to use the microwave for Hotdogs pizza (reheating rather then using the oven) Sandwhiches (heating) and a few other things.
Yea, I think we're going to be making a new OP using those posts with links to this thread and the trial thread. I'm going to worry about it in the morning.
is there not a thread about known schizos and documenting them now? I think Kestra was the first?also thank you for all the work you did.
Yes, Disqus is a blog hosting site and the blogposts were from Friendshipdailymlp, which is part of Disqus.
unrelated but just wanted to thank you for the write up it's as unholy as I expected.

Stunned But Dumb

niggaphil

Blogposts 2023
After reading all of the Nolan shitpost in blogspot, I have a off topic question: Who the fuck is Lunar Guardian. I knew he/she is a mod, and always "hug" Nolan when he *cries*. The moderator looks like a contributing factor that cause Nolan to have such shit behaviour. I guess if we deep dive into that mod, we may found out more shit about the moderator

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Disqus is interesting because there is profile page where you can look at all the user's posts. However, Nolan privated it once Quadrillionare and the rest of KF started digging and posting without archiving anything.

However, if you go to the pages where the Disqus posts are actually made, they are uncensored. So you just have to know where to find them. And Nolan has 135k posts....so yea.
After reading all of the Nolan shitpost in blogspot, I have a off topic question: Who the fuck is Lunar Guardian. I knew he/she is a mod, and always "hug" Nolan when he *cries*. The moderator looks like a contributing factor that cause Nolan to have such shit behaviour. I guess if we deep dive into that mod, we may found out more shit about the moderator
Related to the above, all of the posts I've archived thus far are from Friendshipdailymlp blog, which itself is an offshot from the Equestria Daily blog. As far as I can tell, it offshoot because a bunch of them got banned off posting to Equestria Daily directly - Nolan obviously included. And the real issue is they have MULTIPLE threads per day. Morning, night threads, and multple discussion threads on other topics. And Nolan commented EVERYWHERE. I doubt we'll ever find anything, but it's just kind of a slog to dig through.

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
I was notified that there is a huge Nolan Lore Dump, and now I'm even more disappointed in this pitiful creature. There are those poor soul whose fate doesn't give them a chance to win in the first place, then there is Nolan.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I was notified that there is a huge Nolan Lore Dump, and now I'm even more disappointed in this pitiful creature. There are those poor soul whose fate doesn't give them a chance to win in the first place, then there is Nolan.
Nolan has a better life than most people: a roof on his head, parents that takes care of him, food and the internet. The only thing he really needs and probably didn't get is psychiatric help, LOADS OF IT. Now reading all that, Nolan's slowly becoming a lost cause cos he can't see the forest for the trees. He needs help but he doesn't want help because that means he needs to face reality: He is a HORRIBLE person who treats others horribly. He can't ever admit that and he will just stay in this cycle until he does something so fucked up he either ends up homeless, goes to jail or both. I see Nolan not as a pitiful being that needs help but as someone we can learn something from:

Damn, I may be retarded but at least I ain't Nolan-tier retarded. Also, use a fucking condom or pill if you're fucking someone that has "dorf" on their last name. Your future, unborn child will thank you for not giving them that kind of life.

Thank you for my TED talk. We now return to our regularly scheduled schizo posting.

And
Shiori is fucking MID.

Topo Chico

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Nolan has a better life than most people: a roof on his head, parents that takes care of him, food and the internet. The only thing he really needs and probably didn't get is psychiatric help, LOADS OF IT. Now reading all that, Nolan's slowly becoming a lost cause cos he can't see the forest for the trees. He needs help but he doesn't want help because that means he needs to face reality: He is a HORRIBLE person who treats others horribly. He can't ever admit that and he will just stay in this cycle until he does something so fucked up he either ends up homeless, goes to jail or both. I see Nolan not as a pitiful being that needs help but as someone we can learn something from:
All of these can also be applied to Henri.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
But hey! You're now a Crushtorical figure! As one of the first to dig into this beast you could be called a pioneer!

What did ever happen to the ex-friend of Nolan's you tried to contact @reinigen ?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What did ever happen to the ex-friend of Nolan's you tried to contact @reinigen ?
Never responded to any of my DMs, unfortunately. Though I only sent them messages twice. I was polite, and they were online numerous times.

Top Bottom