"What if... in Mars, the alien is the rock?!?! And nobody knows because it is just like a rock?"Moona Hoshinova

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Never responded to any of my DMs, unfortunately. Though I only sent them messages twice. I was polite, and they were online numerous times.
Maybe they didn't trust or wanna to talk to you or maybe they're one of those disgusting people with a million servers and dms who is incapable of seeing your messages.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Maybe they didn't trust or wanna to talk to you or maybe they're one of those disgusting people with a million servers and dms who is incapable of seeing your messages.
I actually did manage to find a server she was on that's a random MLP server. Here's the DM I sent, and she elected to never respond.
06pyva.png

Last edited:

GOTBB

Nolan posts a long 8min video about him ranting that can best be summed up as Is it okay for me to circumvent my dad’s punishment if I believe the punishment is just?
10-24-2021.png

Nolan gets into a brief argument with LunarGuardian, the person that he’s been rantposting to and asking hugs. He also posts about staying up super late again and fucking up his diabetes.
10-30-2021.png

I CANNOT believe I read all this shit. It was a horrific car wreck I COULD NOT LOOK AWAY FROM!
Thank @Jambalaya & @reinigen (wanted dead) for your extreme patience and broken brain that allowed you to endure where normal minds would just break into madness!

I remember the song but that could not prepare me for hearing his voice now. Holy fuck! How is it not covered in bruises getting hit every time he opens his mouth and that fucking voice comes out? Thinking about the dumb shit he writes and putting that voice to it is fucked up. I feel like I can claim a hate crime somehow.

I have so many new questions like, "There are never any thumbs up OR down, who is this for?", "what is the REST of the comments section like?" and whatnot but to what end? I guess mostly I am VERY curious about LunarGuardian (or Bumbledy) who actually replies sometimes and not with "kill yourself, immediately". What is their deal? What is their story? I consider myself empathic but there are limits.

I hope his brain is sent to science after he is gunned down for doing whatever eventually gets him suicide by police or whatever. We need the data!

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Small update - I'm going to hold off on making a new thread til Pipkun is fully done with the "Involuntary Commitment" logo. He's finishing it up now, so what that's done we'll go.

In the mean time, while doing further archiving of Nolan I discovered an interesting and depressing fact. According to this giant rant by him, apparently these 'vent' posts he does were things he used to make and share with his sister.
image.png

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Discord mod calls out Nolan’s behavior and of course Nolan escalates the disagreement into getting himself banned after that mod mentions his bans from other discord servers. He tries to talk to another mod to get himself unbanned but they reveal they’ve received plenty of reports about him.
"4/2/2023"
I ended up having to show this particular bit toward the NijiID fancord folks (the same one who gave the "bule from ohio" moniker) because the person nolan is interacting/malding on the screenshot is the owner of the fancord. I, along with some folks there knew about the owner having to deal with nolan and is the reason nolan lost his place in that server, but he's not exactly open/cagey about the reason.

Guess this kind of like, shine of light about just how much nolan screws up and keep insisting that it isn't his fault.

niggaphil

Nolan, you can't even take your dog out for walk with you schedule, will you remember to talk with your friends in 2 months time?

Also, are you treating your friend like NPC or pet? :smugselen:

Edit: Found in Chinese fuwamoco discord. As usual, no one gives a shit to him

Capture.PNG

God's Strongest Dragoon

these 'vent' posts he does were things he used to make and share with his sister.
It sounded like that one specific video was for his sister. If all the ventposts he did there could have been ventposts he told his sister, then yeah, I'm not surprised she killed herself. I felt massive psychic damage trying to read through his insanity.
I ended up having to show this particular bit toward the NijiID fancord folks (the same one who gave the "bule from ohio" moniker) because the person nolan is interacting/malding on the screenshot is the owner of the fancord. I, along with some folks there knew about the owner having to deal with nolan and is the reason nolan lost his place in that server, but he's not exactly open/cagey about the reason.

Guess this kind of like, shine of light about just how much nolan screws up and keep insisting that it isn't his fault.
There's quite a few posts I didn't include. They're listed in the cryptpad archive list. There's a whole weird ranting arc about supposedly NoNein and the HoloID servers.
You should share these with them, they'll probably get a kick out of it.
Nolan, you can't even take your dog out for walk with you schedule, will you remember to talk with your friends in 2 months time?

Also, are you treating your friend like NPC or pet? :smugselen:

Edit: Found in Chinese fuwamoco discord. As usual, no one gives a shit to him

View attachment 60583
He did mention his interaction with his friends a couple times. He's pretty much a piece of a shit that treats his friends as someone to rant to and nothing more. His 7/15/2022 post was about him getting upset with a friend because they made him miss out on 30mins of a birthday stream. Like take a look at his 11/2/2022 post. It's his brother's birthday and he ends up calling in to work so he can celebrate someone's birthday. Not his brother's birthday, fucking Reimu's birthday. He pretends he cares but he doesn't actually ever do anything resembling a caring human interaction.

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
"Shut up, Meg!" but for schizo VTuber fans.

opera_q7gGiWZwEi.png

PemAloeKenzoku

He's now become a master of stealth and opsec on discord 1703763510451.png

Zyklon Mag

Also how do you get banned from the official Phase discord for spamming? The Pippa channel alone gets flooded with garbage every second :pippabrogoblin:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
OMG THIS NIGGA WAS CUTTING HIS PUBES WITH HIS BOSS'S SCISSORS AT WORK HOLY SHIT

E: HOLY SHIT HE BEAT UP HIS MOM! AND THEN BLAMED HER FOR TWISTING THE NARRATIVE. E: AND ANOTHER OLD PERSON. He's a fucking menace (a POC to boot)

I only just finished catching up too but even with all the other shit involved man, those last 2 things really reminded me of being familiar with his usual antics. Reading the text from his own mother saying "I knew you were going to twist the narrative" was just.. hooo boy. I got up and walked away for a moment. Previously didn't think OOF came in that size.

Also his victim post ranting has the word egomaniacal in it more than I think I've seen any variation of "ego" within my entire life.
"Hey Nolan don't feed that to the dog. Why? Because I said so." WOW EGOMANIAC WHAT THE FUCK CUNT ASS DAD (Dog throws it up.)
"Hey Nolan don't walk away from the fridge while leaving the water on. OH cool thanks for making a puddle on the floor. Go get more towels." EGOMANIACAL WE DON'T NEED MORE TOWELS (admits about two sentences later they needed more towels.)
Hand scooped ice cream EGOMANIACAL BROTHER etc.
I think his mother was the only one to escape being an ego demon, but mostly because he was too busy calling her a drunk cunt of a doormat. Yeesh.

I'm glad there wasn't anything one could call "worse" I guess? But there's also a baseline that's just absoutely fucked at the same time. Assaulting family members is a pretty fucked thing to have on the ground floor lined up against being able to say "Well at least there's no murder basement or anything like that!"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Also how do you get banned from the official Phase discord for spamming? The Pippa channel alone gets flooded with garbage every second :pippabrogoblin:
Because he has a habit of posting something in the streams chat, but then copy/pasting it into the Discord's live chat area. Not actually having a conversation with anyone. Just spamming it everywhere. And I know for a fact he's been warned to stop it in the past. But he calls this "more efficient".

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Also his victim post ranting has the word egomaniacal in it more than I think I've seen any variation of "ego" within my entire life.
He's one of those tards that learns a big word and then spams the hell out of it to sound smarter.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I only just finished catching up too but even with all the other shit involved man, those last 2 things really reminded me of being familiar with his usual antics. Reading the text from his own mother saying "I knew you were going to twist the narrative" was just.. hooo boy. I got up and walked away for a moment. Previously didn't think OOF came in that size.

"Hey Nolan don't feed that to the dog. Why? Because I said so." WOW EGOMANIAC WHAT THE FUCK CUNT ASS DAD (Dog throws it up.)
"Hey Nolan don't walk away from the fridge while leaving the water on. OH cool thanks for making a puddle on the floor. Go get more towels." EGOMANIACAL WE DON'T NEED MORE TOWELS (admits about two sentences later they needed more towels.)
Hand scooped ice cream EGOMANIACAL BROTHER etc.
I think his mother was the only one to escape being an ego demon, but mostly because he was too busy calling her a drunk cunt of a doormat. Yeesh.

I'm glad there wasn't anything one could call "worse" I guess? But there's also a baseline that's just absoutely fucked at the same time. Assaulting family members is a pretty fucked thing to have on the ground floor lined up against being able to say "Well at least there's no murder basement or anything like that!"
The whole imagery of imagining Nolan standing there, pounding his chest, and screaming in his nasally voice, "I'm a monkey, I'm a monkey" out of nowhere is the most hilarious shit. That shit lived in my head rent free for like a solid month because of how stupid it was.

The amount of times he also claims to cry in public over the most insignificant of reasons is very alarming. Kind of like what @Topo Chico mentioned before, is he actually crying or is it like some "automatic sociopathic retard defense" that kicks in and makes him go full crocodile tears whenever he doesn't get what he wants?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The whole imagery of imagining Nolan standing there, pounding his chest, and screaming in his nasally voice, "I'm a monkey, I'm a monkey" out of nowhere is the most hilarious shit. That shit lived in my head rent free for like a solid month because of how stupid it was.

The amount of times he also claims to cry in public over the most insignificant of reasons is very alarming. Kind of like what @Topo Chico mentioned before, is he actually crying or is it like some "automatic sociopathic retard defense" that kicks in and makes him go full crocodile tears whenever he doesn't get what he wants?
I met an autist in school that was similar in behavior to Nolan in this aspect. Dude was MASSIVE for a kid and would cry over everything, but would also go into fuil tard rage and rip doors from their hinges or smack other kids.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

If it wasn't for all the other shit I could believe it was often actual crying from mental issues. It's impossible for me to convince myself it's not a massive majority of the latter after everything else though. So many posts have :nolancries: in it to immediately get that "Feel bad for me am sad" boost before explaining how his father or someone was a disney villain to specifically abuse him as some kind of long term planned assault.
"I'm not in trouble for any REAL reason, it just so happened that not doing this thing I was supposed to do or circumventing a punishment was a good excuse to come after me!" Especially with the work stuff as examples. Even if it's just an offhanded comment, everything was mentally crafted and designed to abuse him. Then there's all those "I planned on watching X stream but FAMILY had to get in the way/The internet is off because I didn't do x thing." posts and I dunno. Just seems too patterned to me.

Topo Chico

Because he has a habit of posting something in the streams chat, but then copy/pasting it into the Discord's live chat area. Not actually having a conversation with anyone. Just spamming it everywhere. And I know for a fact he's been warned to stop it in the past. But he calls this "more efficient".
Here's the evidence of that

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Here's the evidence of that

I mean we all want to pipe Lumi but most of us don't go around announcing that in earshot of her mods and groomers

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
It sounded like that one specific video was for his sister. If all the ventposts he did there could have been ventposts he told his sister, then yeah, I'm not surprised she killed herself. I felt massive psychic damage trying to read through his insanity.

Rereading her obituary again, it stands out that there's repeat mentions of his sister's intent to make Special Education (Nolan) her professional career.

Screenshot_20240103_164935_Brave.jpg

Imagine how much this retarded fag contributed to the depression of seemingly one of his biggest advocates. I don't blame the parents for how they act towards and manage to deal with Nolan.

Also, go look at how cute she was and how normal she seems and then look at Nolan. He's essentially the polar opposite of his sister in every good metric. The sister looks like any decent girl you could know and even love. I've known, been friendly with, and even dated girls she looks like.

Basically what I'm getting at here is her passing is a tragedy.

The wrong one died.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Rereading her obituary again, it stands out that there's repeat mentions of his sister's intent to make Special Education (Nolan) her professional career.

View attachment 60995

Imagine how much this retarded fag contributed to the depression of seemingly one of his biggest advocates. I don't blame the parents for how they act towards and manage to deal with Nolan.

Also, go look at how cute she was and how normal she seems and then look at Nolan. He's essentially the polar opposite of his sister in every good metric. The sister looks like any decent girl you could know and even love. I've known, been friendly with, and even dated girls she looks like.

Basically what I'm getting at here is her passing is a tragedy.

The wrong one died.
Imagine dating a cutie and when you finally come over to her parent's place for dinner, there's NOLAN FUCKING CRUSH.

Top Bottom