"Yeah, Rie was also there, and she didn't go to the Shit Museum with us, but don't worry: I bought her the headband"Pipkin Pippa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Either stabs dad, or Chris Chans, or gets too comfortable at a school. Mr. Crush will end up in jail one way or another.

I don't keep up with Niji but AR live was yesterday? Nolan is fighting in the Xitter trenches on the front line to defend their honor against the antis. Did he get his dad to pay for a ticket?

"Did you even see the free part"

Actually i did, it was dogshit and i find amusing that you cant admit your beloved shark killed them by just being silly on Content Warning with SNOT

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Is there a character limit for quotes? Because that definitely needs to have some occasional rantposts mixed in.
No limit. I'm going to have to add a limiter to the bot so that long posts only show up occasionally. Also, contributors can be a bit sloppy if they add quotes. I can always clean them up by making another script.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

No limit. I'm going to have to add a limiter to the bot so that long posts only show up occasionally. Also, contributors can be a bit sloppy if they add quotes. I can always clean them up by making another script.
Can you have this bot respond to the real Nolan and follow him around?

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
Can you have this bot respond to the real Nolan and follow him around?
If the permissions would allow it I would, but I think every bot has to be invited to a server. Now, if we can convince every place he shows up to add the bot....

God's Strongest Dragoon

If the permissions would allow it I would, but I think every bot has to be invited to a server. Now, if we can convince every place he shows up to add the bot....
"It would be horrible if a retard from Ohio were to visit your server without a bot to mock him into submission..."

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
We're back with another episode of "Nolan overshares on the internet".

Not letting the setback of the HanaMaki server get to him, Nolan has decided to vent on another server willing to hear him out.
Screenshot-2024-04-14-205530.png

Meanwhile, the rest of the channel looks like this.
image.png

That's right folks, he's back to venting to random Bug-men on the Chinese speakers. Surely these people will understand the trials and tribulations of an autist from Ohio!

Exactly as he posts, here's an example of one of the places telling him off - The Kiara-cord. It starts just after Nolan starts whining again. The channel had been him the last few days complaining about his idiotic decisions, and people mildly reacting to him. This now took off after Nolan bitches about the Dokibird ban.
image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png

image.png

As you can see, the Chinese KFP give zero fucks even entertaining Nolan and just tell him to eat shit. In fact, let's go check and see how this server reacted to his earlier bitching about his mom's computer.
image.png

image.png

image.png

Don't worry guys, I'm sure Nolan will take this random Bug-man's advice to heart for once, SURELY!

Nolan's so deep in the sauce he has to explain to the Chinese Kiara fans exactly why it was so fucked up to promote Elira in a Dokibird community, then goes right back to insisting he dindu nuffin and shouldn't have caught heat for promoting Elira in a Doki community. :whatastory:
Eventually he will have exhaust all the Chinese servers and move onto some other language to get banned in 1000 servers once more.
Nolan should go looking for some SEA servers next, he'd fit right in.

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Nolan should go looking for some SEA servers next, he'd fit right in.
He's already Persona no Grata in some ID circles, do you think there would be any SEA channels that would take him regardless?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
He's already Persona no Grata in some ID circles, do you think there would be any SEA channels that would take him regardless?
The chinese treat him very weird is a combination between "he is annoying" and trying in vain to fix him

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How about Pinoy groups? They are the ethnicity most similar to him after all.

niggaphil

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Should ask @Awoogers, pretty sure he is in some of the flips vtuber discord. :dokiSmug:
if i was im probably cooked for saying slurs

but i did say to some peers about the guy so they at least know about him to some extent so they would know if some brony retard comes in their servers
'

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nolan once again can't control his fucking diabetes and doesn't take out his dogs for SIXTEEN FUCKING HOURS.
image.png

4chan would be logging anonymous complaints to local animal control for this shit, I swear to fucking god.

Edit: This just in! Nolan Crush has been banned from yet another discord! This time he
>checks notes
got banned from the Dokibird server for posting about the ELIRA PENDORA COMEBACK STREAM.

image.png

image.png
Ngl when he told me this happened I was stunlocked
The guy was convinced that since he gave Elira the botd that he was the majority opinion
Easily the stupidest thing he ever told me he did

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The guy was convinced that since he gave Elira the botd that he was the majority opinion
You know, you can still distance yourself from him. It's not like he's getting any better, and no matter how hard you try he doesn't listen to you. just look at how many people told him that posting niji in dokicord was wrong and yet he still thinks he did nothing bad at all. just saying.
:guraeating:

fortnitesmasherX

You know, you can still distance yourself from him. It's not like he's getting any better, and no matter how hard you try he doesn't listen to you. just look at how many people told him that posting niji in dokicord was wrong and yet he still thinks he did nothing bad at all. just saying.
:guraeating:
@Scoots I agree with this guy. Disengage from Nolan and focus on your own life.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't understand what you want from interacting with Nolan either, Scoots. It genuinely baffles me because you're pretty cool otherwise. You're obviously not doing it maliciously. On the other hand, you're not helping Nolan, and it's not like he listens to your advice. He's not better off having known you, or you him. Nolan is a lolcow, and the thing about lolcows is that they don't learn, and they resent anyone who tries to help them, and they make the lives of those around them actively worse. I really hope that doesn't happen to you.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Have you tried explaining theory of mind to him?

Top Bottom