"First, enjoy the fucking huge BGM!"Shiranui Flare

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Topo Chico

Hope Nolan has a very Nolan birthday and gets to choose where to go to dinner Nolan :hololove: .
It's a bit of a meme his birthday is on Juneteenth, a federal holiday celebrating neighbors. Neighbor Nolan.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Screenshot 2024-06-19 140134.png
"Nolan, why would you ask for more booba and lolipost in the same sentence?"
duality-of-man-full-metal-jacket.gif

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
"Nolan, why would you ask for more booba and lolipost in the same sentence?"
duality-of-man-full-metal-jacket.gif
Considering he has no inner monologue and little capacity to think (but is extremely reactionary to immediate things), infinitely more likely he just mindlessly claps and vapidposts to whatever he sees.

:CrushAllowed:
:nolanhugs?:

Hope Nolan has a very Nolan birthday and gets to choose where to go to dinner Nolan :hololove: .
It's a bit of a meme his birthday is on Juneteenth, a federal holiday celebrating neighbors. Neighbor Nolan.
I hope he gets laughed at by a pack of nigs.

niggaphil

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Speaking of it, I just found out that Nolan mentioned @Awoogers in that picture. So Awooger is Nolan's big titty mommy now? :NOWWELAUGH:
thats on me for having both awooga and Yamanba as the first words on my brain when i created this account

niggaphil

Nolan Crush's ASMR for the Gura birthday. Listen if you feel very haram today:

Part 1:

Part 2:

my reaction:

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Kinda hate that I agree with this guy on Gaza but I guess even an autistic clock is right twice a day.
:smugpipi:

I'm not sure why Nolan isn't an Israel supporter since him and the Jews have so much in common with them being kicked out of 109 countries and him being banned from 109 discords.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm not sure why Nolan isn't an Israel supporter since him and the Jews have so much in common with them being kicked out of 109 countries and him being banned from 109 discords.
You have to understand, Nolan is a very fervent supporter of [CURRENT THING]. He's long held these beliefs, and is in no way because [CURRENT THING] is what everyone on Twitter is talking about. The fact that Twitter says "If you do not support [CURRENT THING], you are an evil [INSERT -ISM/-IST HERE]" has nothing to do with it. That's just silly hater talk.

niggaphil

Nolan found his real oshi now. Now he will try to stimulate gay orgies with the Ex Niji ID in MLP costume :dokiSmug:

pony01.PNG

pony02.PNG

@Faceless Waifu, sorry to tag you here. Do you have any information regarding pony shit in ex Kuro ID? You should know more than the rest of us

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Nolan outing an ex-niji as a brony is not at all what anyone could have expected, really.

...Or that they were talking to him when he was likely underage, given the timeline of when they stopped talking. That in itself could be either false or a lie, because Nolan is as unreliable of a narrator as they come! Though Nolan seems to be more concerned that he never actually watched him than anything else.

Last edited:

GOTBB

Nolan Crush's ASMR for the Gura birthday. Listen if you feel very haram today:

Part 1:

Part 2:

my reaction:

That voice! As confoundingly irritating as always but what the fuck is he doing in part 2?!
My 'tism is being TRIGGERED by that squirming/twisting noise.
Can he not go 40 seconds without wriggling his ice cream sticky paws on his device to get a clear recording?

fortnitesmasherX

If no one posts Nolans comments from the debuts, I will have Null delete all of your accounts.

Zyklon Mag

If no one posts Nolans comments from the debuts, I will have Null delete all of your accounts.
All I have to do is throw some American cheese at him and he'll be too traumatized to do it

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
Nolan found his real oshi now. Now he will try to stimulate gay orgies with the Ex Niji ID in MLP costume :dokiSmug:

View attachment 72136

View attachment 72138

@Faceless Waifu, sorry to tag you here. Do you have any information regarding pony shit in ex Kuro ID? You should know more than the rest of us
I have no fucking clue. MLP as a whole isn't really big but I could expected them internet savvy ID folks who looks at western stuff to have heard it at some point, but unless I'm deep diving through either Bonnivier Pranaja's archived stream VODs or Tenjin's VODs to find the exact lines about it, it's pretty much hearsay.

What I do know is that Nolan did tweeted these two screenshot while linking this google drive link (trigger warning: google drive) showcasing him or someone else recording Tenjin's discord account handle.
View attachment RPReplay_Final1718978621.mov
I took liberty to save it for convenience and archival sake. Also I say "someone else" because the owner of the google drive is by someone called "tomeddmanson", but as much dumb nolan is in terms of creating alts, sometimes he gets lucky and made one that isn't based from his current name, so I just say it like that, just in case.

tl;dr I have no fucking clue but Nolan is vagueposting about it being legit.

niggaphil

Also I say "someone else" because the owner of the google drive is by someone called "tomeddmanson", but as much dumb nolan is in terms of creating alts, sometimes he gets lucky and made one that isn't based from his current name, so I just say it like that, just in case.
I mean either that is his actual alt account, or that email could let @reinigen, @Short, or @God's Strongest Dragoon investigate, possibly open another new can of Nolan's worms...... we would need to wait and see :amepopcorn:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"LMAOOOOOOO"
"uohhhh"

Assume these are spammed every minute or two, and there you go.

fortnitesmasherX

"LMAOOOOOOO"
"uohhhh"

Assume these are spammed every minute or two, and there you go.
Don't take this personally, but you're not a very good archiver if that's your attitude.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Don't take this personally, but you're not a very good archiver if that's your attitude.
I just archived a whole evening's worth of messages in one post, I think I'm doing pretty well :smugpipi:

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter
I have no fucking clue. MLP as a whole isn't really big but I could expected them internet savvy ID folks who looks at western stuff to have heard it at some point, but unless I'm deep diving through either Bonnivier Pranaja's archived stream VODs or Tenjin's VODs to find the exact lines about it, it's pretty much hearsay.
I have quoted myself mostly as some sort of update.

I did tried to ask ID niji fans who might know bobon more than me it's too early to tell. One of them did say that apparently Bobon/10Jin was a furry at some point (yes, ID does have a furry scene and, you all be balking at this, but they are not as degenerate as the ones in america/western hemisphere), which could explain the possibility that he might be a brony or have interacted with bronies and thus, Nolan.

Though, while I'm still waiting for concrete evidence about that, I might've stumbled on Nolan's new alt account.
1719024650184.png
1719024780054.png

It's on a server of a certain rabbit retard, and considering nolan's track records for easily noticeable user name, this might be one of his alts Not much posts, but the style of typing and the fact that his latest one mentions a possible rrat about one of the soon to be debuting holoEN wave 4 talent being a former notable MLP content creator, it might actually be him.

niggaphil

Capture22222.PNG

If you insist what is Nolan doing right now. Number-fagging again. He also prepare an alt youtube acc in case his main acc get banned again :smugpipi:

Top Bottom