"i will be racist towards frogs and anything frog related stop tagging me to anything frog related motherfuckers"Tenma Maemi

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
If you like the Brit you officially have the same taste as Nolan.

1719176176805.png

PemAloeKenzoku

I'm going to choose to believe he's just numberfagging over her debut and he'll dip the second another tuber comes along and gets a comparable audience after the debut hype dies down

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

View attachment 72360
Let me put more context on his message: :dokiSmug:

brony_Capture.PNG

archive

He watch this because he is the brony brainrot. His mindset: if the vtuber is brony, he/she will be his best fuck buddy.

I'm going to choose to believe he's just numberfagging over her debut and he'll dip the second another tuber comes along and gets a comparable audience after the debut hype dies down
He is just looking at numbers, nothing else, like how he dropped Finana but trying to be “reasonable” (Looks like involved Scoots, but no evidence yet) :dokiSmug:

brony2_Capture.PNG

archive

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
This is probably one situation I might not bet on that. Karaoke/Singing shit is his first and foremost draw, maybe only in the backseat to "special" streams like gen collabs specific milestones. She's already hyping herself up big on being a singer for EN and if she's gonna do a ton of them I imagine he might ask dad if he can double his allowance to member her alongside Gura because "muh pony girl be sangin." He's also probably going to have an autism magnet attraction to her because of her history with the brony shit. He unironically might latch onto her because she's "one of them" or something. Remember his avatar for like 2+ years across several accounts on several websites is his trademark MLP Gura.

Might depend on how much singing she settles on though.

niggaphil

This is probably one situation I might not bet on that. Karaoke/Singing shit is his first and foremost draw, maybe only in the backseat to "special" streams like gen collabs specific milestones. She's already hyping herself up big on being a singer for EN and if she's gonna do a ton of them I imagine he might ask dad if he can double his allowance to member her alongside Gura because "muh pony girl be sangin." He's also probably going to have an autism magnet attraction to her because of her history with the brony shit. He unironically might latch onto her because she's "one of them" or something. Remember his avatar for like 2+ years across several accounts on several websites is his trademark MLP Gura.

Might depend on how much singing she settles on though.
I mean, you can see the brony and degenerate dopamine effect it has on it (saw it in chinese ina server):
:crushwtfiswrong:
Screenshot 2024-06-24 082613.png

Also, Live stream is more important than solving personal issue :
:iguessIwasbeingabitautistic:
Screenshot 2024-06-24 082528.png

fortnitesmasherX

View attachment 72360
All I can say to this is that I'm glad that I have standards. I had already denounced her as the worst of the new gen last night, thus distancing myself from Nolan.

All of you Bloodflame fans better look forward to attending MLP cons with Nolan and your new oshi from now on.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All I can say to this is that I'm glad that I have standards. I had already denounced her as the worst of the new gen last night, thus distancing myself from Nolan.

All of you Bloodflame fans better look forward to attending MLP cons with Nolan and your new oshi from now on.
jokes on you all the closet bronies in here already reserved their membership cash

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

facepalm-crowd.gif

"Hey everyone, I'm Nolan Crush and I'm going to LOUDLY and PUBLICALLY break kayfabe for the new holo talents, please like me :nolanhugs?:"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Look on the bright side - it's going to be absolutely hilarious when he's banned from her chat.

niggaphil

Nolan: I don't want to remember anything ot take any adult responsibility. I just want to be a baby and watch all of the high CCV Vtuber livestream 24/7 and LMAOOOOOO :nolanhugs?:

dad00.PNG

dad01.PNG

tgmslc

Nolan: I don't want to remember anything ot take any adult responsibility. I just want to be a baby and watch all of the high CCV Vtuber livestream 24/7 and LMAOOOOOO :nolanhugs?:

View attachment 72451

View attachment 72452
1000008208.jpg
Tried to skim but I can only make it through about one solid paragraph of autistic whining before I become feral & start biting my desk. Bitching about driving lessons? How... how old is this gremlin?

Saturnus

haha it's unou

niggaphil

He's like between 20-25 iirc.
23 to be specific, June 19th is his birthday. He mentioned in the discord few days ago

link:

tgmslc

23 to be specific, June 19th is his birthday. He mentioned in the discord few days ago

link:
Jesus, this kinda bitching is barely defensible when you're 16, but 23?? His dad ought to kick him out if he's gonna continue to be this ungrateful and argumentative.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Jesus, this kinda bitching is barely defensible when you're 16, but 23?? His dad ought to kick him out if he's gonna continue to be this ungrateful and argumentative.
Reminder, Crippling autism hard enough he couldn't even hold down a dishwashing job at the place his mom works at.

Edit:
I only just now read the rant. "It's everyone else's fault for not reminding me" is just such a good summary of how Nolan's brain works. Jesus.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Reminder, Crippling autism hard enough he couldn't even hold down a dishwashing job at the place his mom works at.
Nolan will never hold a job. He will also never live independently; he's incapable of even basic things (managing his diabetes, hygiene, cooking, etc.). He sure as fuck should not be allowed to drive.

The only future ahead of him is a group home and probably periodic homelessness.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
And a slow death. Probably of hunger or a badly executed suicide.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And a slow death. Probably of hunger or a badly executed suicide.
Nah I believe nolan will troon out and then gather an army of cocksuckers online like many other cows and live off of neetbux, autismbux and donos from people who wanna feed the retard.

Top Bottom