"I'm plump when I'm naked you know."Himawari Honma

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 72176

If you insist what is Nolan doing right now. Number-fagging again. He also prepare an alt youtube acc in case his main acc get banned again :smugpipi:
>"I don't believe in alt accounts because it's lying"
What is this, the 3rd time we've caught him admitting to using alt accounts?

Stunned But Dumb

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What is this, the 3rd time we've caught him admitting to using alt accounts?
Remember when I called him a compulsive liar and he though I was just joking? Good times, good times. :dokiSmug:

IdenticalPlateaus

That was always just a deflection when people told him to opsec. He would make a million Crush alts. He won't change his username much though because he can't give up any chance of recognition, even if it is negative and winds up getting him banned.

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
If I was Nolan I’d just create a whole new internet personality and identity. It’s amazing how he doesn’t feel shame for having this public image (if he’s even aware in the first place…).
Do we know his voice? I haven’t heard. If we don’t, it’s about time he does this. Much funnier if he doesn’t, though.

God's Strongest Dragoon

IdenticalPlateaus

If I was Nolan I’d just create a whole new internet personality and identity.
He's been told this repeatedly for years, very kindly (relatively) for the first year or two. But Nolan is incapable of learning and...
He won't change his username much though because he can't give up any chance of recognition

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband
He's been told this repeatedly for years
I genuinely don’t understand how someone can be this retarded. I’m still new to this place, you see. Nolan is one of those things that still surprise me since day one because… What ???
Reminds me of that fellow who got voted into a ban a bit ago in the groomcord.
:confusedshuba:
He sounds exactly how I expected lol

cazlg com

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I genuinely don’t understand how someone can be this retarded.
It's because on top of his autism symptoms, he's also insufferably stubborn.

The thing with autists is that social interactions don't come naturally to them like most people. Some will accept that they're bound to get things wrong sometimes and be willing to accept advice from others when that happens. Others are like Nolan, who cannot fathom that he might be the one who's causing the problems, and will argue, lie, and handwave whenever the heat is on him.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Long-ish time lurker here. Part of me kinda wishes I never encountered such a cursed voice/video to associate with his posts.

:gunpeko:
Imagine how we feel after we've been arguing with him online and now we have a face and voice to put to his comments. Even better is the rantposts he did on that Pony blogspot, which paints a picture that there's a very good chance he was crying or punching stuff in his room while arguing with us.

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
Dam, what a blast from the past. I havent been around for literally years now and he is still talked about even to this day, he really is the most stubbon retard I know.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dam, what a blast from the past. I havent been around for literally years now and he is still talked about even to this day, he really is the most stubbon retard I know.
This effortpost by jamb is a good summary of most of the important bits of the saga

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Remember when I called him a compulsive liar and he though I was just joking? Good times, good times. :dokiSmug:
Yes Reinigen... good times eh.... now unban him or else...
:crushface::yagooatbat:

God's Strongest Dragoon

This effortpost by jamb is a good summary of most of the important bits of the saga
I don't deserve full credit, it was a collaborative effort with @reinigen

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

tgmslc

Nolan Crush's ASMR for the Gura birthday. Listen if you feel very haram today:

Part 1:

Part 2:

my reaction:

Holy fuck why does he sound even gayer than I imagined???

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Top Bottom