"I thought I understood male anatomy"Nanashi Mumei

The Pippa Anniversary Project Thing Thread (No Pippas Allowed)

Disappointment

This is so scuffed
I tried to recreate with a grid of 188x188 guides.1685938394616.png
With the original laid on top. There's some issues like the image need to be scaled up, and maybe pre-sliced image chunks lol.
1685938418114.png

Anywho, it's the thought and effort. I'm sure she'll enjoy our menhera frankenstein.

Honestly I'm surprised how good some people here are at art. Meanwhile I used paint.net with a mouse and took 30 minutes.
Yeah I need to keep practicing and up my skills. Some people are really damn good.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
For the meme part.

war in the pipi - a.png

Fg9vZ1eXwAAnXGW.jpg

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

MostlyALurker777

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's on free Neocities because I didn't have $5 on hand, so uh, here's hoping it doesn't get DDoSed by super light traffic.

Well, I'm done making it, all that's left is to fill shit in when it gets posted, make changes you guys suggest (if I can) and make more fake ads nobody is going to see because they get caught by adblock. Add more short news articles about dumb shit that happened, I dunno. Oh, and reset the visitor counter because that's all me.

Here's one I decided against putting in.
449.jpg

Anyways, don't look at the actual code, or else I'm going to kill myself. Was pretty fun to make because I hadn't touched this shit in over five years, and basically had to re-learn everything from scratch. Tested it on Chrome and Firefox, still need to try it on gamer Opera, but I'm putting off installing that AIDS for as long as possible. The hardest part was probably hand-making the Pippa & Shippa logo because there's no vector of it out there anywhere.

Oh yeah, and the autoplay rules on modern browsers are kinda retarded, so expect Pippa The Ripper jumpscares at random moments.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That is some vintage ass internet glory holy shit.
Side note but changing or refreshing pages seems to +1 the visitor counter. So if you're close to a funny number make sure you abuse that then screen shot it for a funny haha!
1488 is already gone though.

:urtearingmeapart:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's on free Neocities because I didn't have $5 on hand, so uh, here's hoping it doesn't get DDoSed by super light traffic.

Well, I'm done making it, all that's left is to fill shit in when it gets posted, make changes you guys suggest (if I can) and make more fake ads nobody is going to see because they get caught by adblock. Add more short news articles about dumb shit that happened, I dunno. Oh, and reset the visitor counter because that's all me.

View attachment 29133

Anyways, don't look at the actual code, or else I'm going to kill myself. Was pretty fun to make because I hadn't touched this shit in over five years, and basically had to re-learn everything from scratch. Tested it on Chrome and Firefox, still need to try it on gamer Opera, but I'm putting off installing that AIDS for as long as possible. The hardest part was probably hand-making the Pippa & Shippa logo because there's no vector of it out there anywhere.

Oh yeah, and the autoplay rules on modern browsers are kinda retarded, so expect Pippa The Ripper jumpscares at random moments.
This looks absolutely fantastic, great job dude.

All I can really suggest is when you add the actual letters, use a different font. The current one's legitimately difficult to read as it is, and it'll be even worse zoomed out on her stream.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
All I can really suggest is when you add the actual letters, use a different font. The current one's legitimately difficult to read as it is, and it'll be even worse zoomed out on her stream.
As someone who browsed these sorts of sites contemporaneously, the awful font is perfect.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Can pippa even read pseudo cursive? :SelenHAHAhere:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The site outdid all of my expectations, holy shit. Amazing work! Although I can't say I cosign the bit about the armpit stream, I understand the joke but it's sure to still embolden the unironic autistic speds in chat if she reads that out.
If it gets featured on stream, there's certain to be large amounts of traffic immediately following in a short timespan, so that probably needs to get sorted or else I assume it might go down live while she's trying to browse it and thus ruin the moment. Maybe @The Proctor can help? I don't know how this shit works, but he runs this forum so maybe he has some input. On a similar note, he + the jannies should also prepare for an influx of tourists to this forum, because this project site being so good is likely to inadvertently act as a very effective advertisement for us.

I'd like to give my contributions.
happy two years, rabbit! take care of yourself, and hopefully someday you'll be able to re-accept the fact that you literally are ESL according to your own lore.

If the site leaks out of here before it's all done and she ends up seeing it all before the date, I'm going to kill someone.

So if y'all really want a small comic to go along with the pic, I do have something in mind. Should I post it here, or send it to someone in particular?
Here in this thread works. PAD will put it on the site and credit you like he did Pipkun.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If it gets featured on stream, there's certain to be large amounts of traffic immediately following in a short timespan, so that probably needs to get sorted or else I assume it might go down live while she's trying to browse it and thus ruin the moment. Maybe @The Proctor can help? I don't know how this shit works, but he runs this forum so maybe he has some input. On a similar note, he + the jannies should also prepare for an influx of tourists to this forum, because this project site being so good is likely to inadvertently act as a very effective advertisement for us.
Well, Neocities promised me "Your site won't implode immediately if you cap out the bandwith, we'll keep it up for a while, we're flexible" in the signup thing.
It's also 200 gigs of bandwith, and the entire site is less than 10 megabytes. I have no clue how it works, but I think it should be survive.

Topo Chico

So I've wanted to contribute my own art for this anniversary but I'm woefully inept at basically all forms of art. That got me thinkin, I got two things, lots of 5.56 and a garage. My question to you all is would it be considered a threat or too autistic if I spelled out "Happy Anniversary Pippa!" in ammo?

Stunned But Dumb

So I've wanted to contribute my own art for this anniversary but I'm woefully inept at basically all forms of art. That got me thinkin, I got two things, lots of 5.56 and a garage. My question to you all is would it be considered a threat or too autistic if I spelled out "Happy Anniversary Pippa!" in ammo?
extremely autistic... so right up her alley. Do it

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well, Neocities promised me "Your site won't implode immediately if you cap out the bandwith, we'll keep it up for a while, we're flexible" in the signup thing.
It's also 200 gigs of bandwith, and the entire site is less than 10 megabytes. I have no clue how it works, but I think it should be survive.
Replying to myself, but a foolproof idea that won't cost me my precious $5 came to me in a dream.

I'll just make a second Neocities account with a random URL, copy-paste the website onto it, and not share the URL with anyone except the janny, and say it's a backup in case the first one explodes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The site is kino. *chef's kiss*

My suggestions: first, more music tracks besides Pippa the Ripper. Would give more nostalgia to include other covers she's done, particularly duet covers like with Tenma and Lisa and so forth. Second, add links to Pippa's twitter, youtube and Twitch, and Phase Connect's Twitter and site.

Oh, and you could also make a fake article about cleaning mold and link this page: https://www.epa.gov/mold/brief-guide-mold-moisture-and-your-home

logitech

View attachment 29133

this is great good job. had a good laugh.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Damn, what a throw back. Needs a page with a spinning "Under Construction" gif and I'm back on dialup.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My suggestions: first, more music tracks besides Pippa the Ripper.
The sidebar is really cramped already, and I can't fit in some kind of audio player with the ability to switch songs.
Second, add links to Pippa's twitter, youtube and Twitch, and Phase Connect's Twitter and site.
They're there on the Find Pippa page, but I could add PC and the website in a bit.
Oh, and you could also make a fake article about cleaning mold and link this page: https://www.epa.gov/mold/brief-guide-mold-moisture-and-your-home
:irysthumbsupl:

Top Bottom